Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaquille O'Neal retires

'

^aren't you that white guy who explained to me why you converted to Islam in a different thread?

wouldn't you be on the mayflower too?

shaq o'neil sho was a good basketball player

Banned

I wish i came over on the mayflower. I would have so much to be proud of....ancestors fighting in the Revolution and the Civil War.

who the fuck would want to be a muslim who came over on an American Airlines flight?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    I wish i came over on the mayflower. I would have so much to be proud of....ancestors fighting in the Revolution and the Civil War.

who the fuck would want to be a muslim who came over on an American Airlines flight?

so much to be proud of.....

'

I don't believe the excessive hubristic pride that all races and religions on this planet subscribe to has helped anything.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

SHAQ ahhhhhhhha your the greatest of the universe.

shaq was sick stole the limelight from Jordan for a little, great player all time, great entertainer too
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

so much to be proud of.....

Malcolm didnt have to much to be proud of in his lifetime either.....bangin out whorish white married chicks than cowering from their husbands while he hides under her bed....

...losing to a white man in a boxing match and being scared to death before the fight.

...excessive drug use.

...excessive perming of the hair.

drug dealing..

attending an all white school....

being scared to death of Italian mobsters looking to "hold court" and hiding in a phone booth

but don't take my word for it, cuz thats what he said.

If Malcolm can change, so can you.

Embrace the good deeds your white ancestors have done and stop trying to appease a group of people (racists) that will always hate and judge you.

Loser, ur just in it for the 37 virgins anyway

Banned

how do you think I got into Islam? reading Malcolm's autobiography! so don't try to school me on the brother. you're not even worthy to mention the man's name.

Anglophile? still fucking disgusting. it's people like you why I moved away from my culture. get back on the mayflower and don't fucking come back

Banned

LMAO!!!

i told your pasty ass i WISH I came over on the Mayflower!!

Banned

oh wait. I can't let your Mayflower ass have the last word. Still afraid Shaq is a muslim? don't worry, you still have the other uncle toms to root for. but the 3 greatest centers ever, you ain't getting...

suck it, you aryan fuck!

No Bill Russell?

hahaha wilts the greatest center ever, and dont even try to say otherwise, bill russel gotta be number 2, then shaq then the other 2, kareem was dominant for a while as well, and hakeem could drop any center in the post, just see how bad he made d robinson look like while he was fasting too and that was the year the admiral won mvp, shaq was a great talent

Hakeem is number one for sure as far as talent goes. Shaq was strong, but not near as skilled as Hakeem or Bill Russell. Wilt was a little overhyped cause of the 100 point game and sleeping with a lot of fat women.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Hakeem is number one for sure as far as talent goes. Shaq was strong, but not near as skilled as Hakeem or Bill Russell. Wilt was a little overhyped cause of the 100 point game and sleeping with a lot of fat women.
    wilt made the nba look like a video game, too bad he couldnt get it done in the finals, in another universe he probably has 13 chips, the dude avgd 50 and 25 for a season and missed like 8 mins that year, thats INSANE, wilts undoubtedly the greatest scorer ever, and yea the arguments will come up that he played against "lesser competition", but he still did what he did, i think if he played today hed still be the greatest center ever,

and remember on his laker years he didnt score as much but he still had a season where he had 70% fg's , and thats just showin u he can do it if he wants to.

shaq used his size to his advantage but dont let that fool u, he was a skilled post player, he was just a smart guy who played to his strengths and what he had an advantage in, im not taking anything away from kareem, hakeem and bill russell

Had a great career, I always liked his personna off court in contrast to certain bitchy team members he's had. Especially Kobe.