Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legenday Weapons tracklisting

Compared to Nore, everything.

Last time Ghost and Sin did a track together it was Strawberry, so yeah that's pretty good news!
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    you hit the nail on the head with that first comment. That's the problem with most rappers though, no style, AND no substance. Even bad rappers can get away with being bad if they have a gimmick. Just look at Ol' Dirty Bastard or Biz Markie or Bizarre or 50 Cent or Ja Rule or Capone or Baby or Vanilla Ice or Chingy or Lil B or every other rapper from Odd Future who is not named Tyler or Earl.
    lol Bizarre

Bizarre is all gimmick. He's never stayed on beat in his life. The only reason he's noticed is because he's a big fat slob like Skampoe and his content is risque. As a rapper, technically, he sucks balls. Don't deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Bizarre is all gimmick. He's never stayed on beat in his life. The only reason he's noticed is because he's a big fat slob like Skampoe and his content is risque. As a rapper, technically, he sucks balls. Don't deny it.
    Maaaaan I'm not denying it, I agree, I just found it funny cause I forgot dude even existed lol

Veteran Member

They should of just got a bunch of Wu fam on there like La Darkman, Shabazz, Timbo, Hell Razah

I kinda don't know how I feel about Killa Sin having a solo cut on this album but the Ghost/Killa track should be epic but im kinda upset cuz from the Killa Sin is on Legandary Weapontry thread the tweets and shit made it seem like Sin was on a track with Cappa & Uey and thats I song I would like to hear.

i dont understand the issure with action bronson bein on here..i think he's ill.. alot of people outside on the wu corp world have been askin for an action/ghostface track ever since he came out..i agree with termanology tho..he has skills but is very very generic

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
    They should of just got a bunch of Wu fam on there like La Darkman, Shabazz, Timbo, Hell Razah
    Agreed, with all those listed..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Fuck off to all the guests really. I'd be content with a wu tang cd with just the generals, like it should be. Lazy space filling fucks. How can meth, deck, Rae, ghost, rza, u-god, gza, masta killa and Capp, not fill a 13 track cd?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I don't really understand GZA not being on there if he is currently working on Liquid Swords 2 with RZA. Surely they had an extra verse or something they could have used?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by clanarchy View Post
    Fuck off to all the guests really. I'd be content with a wu tang cd with just the generals, like it should be. Lazy space filling fucks. How can meth, deck, Rae, ghost, rza, u-god, gza, masta killa and Capp, not fill a 13 track cd?
    but its not really a wu tang cd...its in the same vein as the first chamber music and wu tang meets indie..which i think are both excellent albums. and for everyone asking for hell razah, shabazz, etc.. its not a swarm album..why nitpick pointless shit..just take it for what it is and enjoy the music

Am I the only one not psyched for this? I thought 'Chamber Music' was a boring ass album. Plus the album cover is embarrassing, its as bad as a Morrissey cover.

Well I don't think the tracklisting is correct because the song with Sin and Ghost is called Titanium- thats what Sin called it, because I heard it and his song which doesn't even have a title yet.

Veteran Member

/\ could be renamed then and both you & him dont know yet. Look at 8D/CL2