Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legenday Weapons tracklisting

why aint Redman on there? he been down with Wu for years now

fuck a Termanology or Action Bronson, give me some Fuck Doc in the spot

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
    ^^ Hey Hallow what's th ename of that other unreleased 9th song where he goes at a bunch of mc's?
    It's "Doomsday" but his verse was cut off.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

PRODIGAL SUN

who is this action bronson dude? i just heard of him like 2 months ago hes pretty dope and he kinda looks like j-ronin lol but where he from? he just burst on the scene with a vengence or have i been missing out on him for awhile?
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    oh shit,so u telling me the sin track is a solo?
    yes and I think the other is with Ghost

nice line up...
    but its sad that mk and gza arent on it...

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    yes and I think the other is with Ghost
    yea its overrrrrrr

PRODIGAL SUN

a killa sin solo cut??? now i gotta go clean my drawers

if they left off u-god and added masta killa it would probably be so much better. but oh well
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    why aint Redman on there? he been down with Wu for years now

fuck a Termanology or Action Bronson, give me some Fuck Doc in the spot
    Agreed, those cats are mehhhh
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

PRODIGAL SUN

why everyone hate termanology?

because he sucks...actually, he doesn't suck...he's just a generic underground mc, there's really nothing unique about him.

i think action bronson is ok, though...although i'd rather not see either one of them on this album...also, i think he's from queens to answer your question earlier.

PRODIGAL SUN

well shit, i'd rather have wu show the underground love and have a generic underground dude on somethin thats just gonna spit a forgetable verse rather then having free murder or boy jones ruining songs

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by etze View Post
    hope 9th gonna find it soon and leak it, even unmixed
    i wanna listen to that shit and im sure im not the only one
    why can't rappers mix their old songs? everybody with a computer can do that at home now...well, the quality could still be average at best, but at least you can listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    I wonder if this is some kind of re-working of the Prodigy track...

lol that was a stupid post...
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    well shit, i'd rather have wu show the underground love and have a generic underground dude on somethin thats just gonna spit a forgetable verse rather then having free murder or boy jones ruining songs
    naw man

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    because he sucks...actually, he doesn't suck...he's just a generic underground mc, there's really nothing unique about him.

i think action bronson is ok, though...although i'd rather not see either one of them on this album...also, i think he's from queens to answer your question earlier.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

you hit the nail on the head with that first comment. That's the problem with most rappers though, no style, AND no substance. Even bad rappers can get away with being bad if they have a gimmick. Just look at Ol' Dirty Bastard or Biz Markie or Bizarre or 50 Cent or Ja Rule or Capone or Baby or Vanilla Ice or Chingy or Lil B or every other rapper from Odd Future who is not named Tyler or Earl.

PRODIGAL SUN

the fuck is wrong with capone?