Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When a girls dig me...

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Telling her she's gotta pay to be with (insert your nickname) i suggest something that starts with The and implies you have a big dick.
    if the dick is swingin like shit went well....call it THE MIGHTY JOE YOUNG DOUBLE SWIRL SLUSH and call her Wonder Woman and give her the Sapphire Shit and a chest full of PEARLS

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Nash
    What do I do?

^haAHHAHAHA!!!

you have to comapre a girl to her big booty cousin 'nasty nadine' all the time dude.
    you have to make even nasty nadine's nastiest flaws seem like flaws to be had by the sucker bitch that likes your needle dick and pusseh bone structsha.

you have to learn to control her 'energy'. If she ever gets more energetic then you just quitely pinch her love handles very gentle like. she'll go back to being more obedient. tell her she's a bad person a LOT.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    lololololollolol

AHAHAHAhaHAHAHahHAahahHAAHhaAHAhAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Anyways, if you ever beat the shit out of her, which i strongly advise against because you'll look like a total psychopath wierdo sociopath little man syndrome puss failure douche trying to later give someone advice about dealing with women, make sure you post the details on here so that Louis Cipher can be amused.

Louis Cipher is the black man's prince.

you guys are mad funny

TSA is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    Listen fam,as you can see ,i just got co signed by the likes of style who are well known for baging chicks like I do so trust me,i can help you,the last person who took my advice on here has ben bugging me on fb to come to his wedding,someone you all know but won't say nada lol,so here ar some questions I need you to answer then we on our way to putting this chick on her back ya dig?

1. What are your intentions with her,do you wanna fuck and bounce or you wanna start something solid with her?
    2.how well do you know her? Do you know what she's into,her charecter traits etc?
    3. Besides fb,what other form of communication have you had with her?
    4. Do yall have a mutual or mutual friends?
    5. How is your confidence level in terms of face to face coversion with members of the opposite sex?
    6.describe your personality,your most prevailant trait

lets start with these for now,and I'm dead serious,gimme honest answers to these questions and I'll tell you exactly what you need to do,infact it's what you want,if you want to fuck and leave,i can help you achieve that,if you want this chick has a gf,i can see to it she is on ya dick so had,they gonna need machetes to get her off bong bong
    1. fuck and bounce
    2. I've known her for a couple months. I know her hobbies and likes, her character as well
    3. Had coffee with her before, passed by her a couple times
    4. One mutual friend
    5. I'm pretty confident talking to other girls
    6. I have a sense of humor, I don't take everything seriously. Can't think of my main trait now

She's been on my d-dick, my friend tells me she talks about me lot in admiration

fuck and bounce? dude do you hate money wtf is wrong with you!? these women are here to make you rich homie. wtf are you doing? if she's cute bust in her clam dude ahahahaha, just get that whore pregnant dude! It's a total win-win for you cause during those 9 months you can wedge her away from her family and friends and then start abusing her into submission. once her stretch marks kick into effect her self esteem with me so annihilated that you can start extorting her for that REAL money and her parents are 100X more likely to give her THOUSANDS of dollars nigga, not that allowance shit nigga. just 'move in' with the whore and have her pay for everything and work. tell her you're 'bi-polar' so that it justifies holding her head in the sink and washing the 'whore' off of her cause she wants to spend more time with her 'dad' (who's to say the pedophile's really her dad)

quit being a pussy dude. these white ppl are going to kill you anyways, you might as well go out rich dude ahahahahah! just buy bracelets and laugh everytime a girl looks at them. it means she wants to fuck dude eLolHEL! but it's funny cause your just going to destroy their lives and buy more bracelets LOL

"If you ever come to east atlanta,
    ask anybodeh is gucceh gangsta,
    still crank the drop with the touch of my fangahs,
    so iced out i can't talk to skranguhz"

LOL just stop talking to strangers onces your really fucking iced out dude. buy a thin gold chain and wear it with blowy button up shirts 24/7 dude! it's we tighter then your family lol!

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    you've got to start extorting her for money now.
    she's insecure and of a weaker breed then you. Start first by buying her an Arizona Ice tea
    Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I wonder if Gavin still dresses like Ishboo

Can you imagine the sound of ankle bells jingling as he blasted her dyke skull into the bathroom tiles.
    Last edited by TSA; 06-06-2011 at 01:46 PM.