Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: These white fags need to stop rapping...

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lx427sc View Post
    On which continent can I find this country called Europe ???

How the fuck would I know??? I'm from America, Son. I don't give a shit.

I'm too busy kickin ass to study geography. Buy an atlas, Pierre
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

are you saying only black americans should rap or can africans rap too?
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    are you saying only black americans should rap or can africans rap too?
    You mean the African diaspora in general, or actual Africans born in Africa?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    Rap music is uniquely African-American and born of the African-American experience, and nobody besides African-Americans should be allowed to make it, including black people from faggot countries like Europe.

White people are least equipped to make rap music because they have no souls.
    I thought of like 10 jokes to respond to this, but they negated each other. Let me just say that its not enough to just say this but YOU should actively enforce this rule somehow. 007 redrum shit, or lure them all to a charity concert in a barge in the ocean and sink it. Get Lady GaGa while you're at it.

Yea fuck all you guys with the white hate. I'm an upperclass whitey from suburbia. I know more about the hip hop culture and rap than 95% of the black population. If you look at it by just the numbers, there's way more wack black rappers than white ones. But yes Mac Miller and Asher Roth are fags. Don't bring race into this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    How the fuck would I know??? I'm from America, Son. I don't give a shit.

I'm too busy kickin ass to study geography. Buy an atlas, Pierre
    I thought dickytouch was the only Mayflower Yankee on here. I found another one

Quote Originally Posted by stay gold View Post
    I'm an upperclass whitey from suburbia. I know more about the hip hop culture and rap than 95% of the black population.

so wacka flacka, lil boosie, gucci man, etc. have more of a right to be rappin then r.a. the rugged man, eminem, ill bill, vinnie paz, etc.

go sit in a fuckin dark corner

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    Why don't you actually post something instead of a meaningless image you retard

Yea fuck all you guys with the white hate. I'm an upperclass whitey from suburbia.
    One of the funniest sentences I've ever read.

I know more about the hip hop culture and rap than 95% of the black population.
    So?

If you look at it by just the numbers, there's way more wack black rappers than white ones.
    Because theres more black rappers right?

I agree with you about that Robert Downey Jr pic though. It might be a sign of pandemic being mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    One of the funniest sentences I've ever read.

So?

Because theres more black rappers right?

I agree with you about that Robert Downey Jr pic though. It might be a sign of pandemic being mentally ill.
    Why's it funny? And I'm showing you that racial stereotypes don't always fit.

Why's it funny? And I'm showing you that racial stereotypes don't always fit.
    Thanks for 'showing me' cos before that post I was a racist bigot. This guys like Martin Luther King for bringing us all together, No actually make that Wayne Brady. The fact that you don't think your post was funny makes it even funnier. Also when you explain the joke, it stops being funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Thanks for 'showing me' cos before that post I was a racist bigot. This guys like Martin Luther King for bringing us all together, No actually make that Wayne Brady. The fact that you don't think your post was funny makes it even funnier. Also when you explain the joke, it stops being funny.
    You still don't have any point to your post. Being born in the suburbs doesn't seem funny in any way to me.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yea fuck all you guys with the white hate. I'm an upperclass whitey from suburbia. I know more about the hip hop culture and rap than 95% of the black population. .
    No you don't.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

You still don't have any point to your post. Being born in the suburbs doesn't seem funny in any way to me.
    Well if the TV series 'Everybody Loves Raymond' is a piece of evidence, then you might have a case. I could explain why I think its funny but at the end of the day some things just are funny. Also after I've explained why you're a douchebag, do you really think you're gonna start to think its funny?

You refer to yourself as 'whitey' Who does that?!

'Stop the white hate' who gives a fuck. Its some people you'll probably never meet. You sound like a white supremacist right here. And this is funny because most of the people posting are white, and the others spend their time talking to white people. No-one here is a racist, its just for fun. If they are I don't care.

You are Upper class AND from the suburbs. Make your mind up LOL. Was your father a banker?

Also you have bad grammar. You're letting the upper class down.

You're not gonna find this funny and who cares. I had a laugh and I look forward to you talking more. Also how do you know Asher Roth and Mac Miller are fags? Are you waiting for them after a show giving them groupie love? GP Wu stinks. I'm out.