Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female senior citizen teacher decks student in self defense

Default Female senior citizen teacher decks student in self defense

Good for her, it's ridiculous nowadays that teachers can't even look towards a student's way without a lawsuit being made by the student's greedy family.
    lol @ that whiny slut student's annoying voice.

================================================== =======
    -Fla. teacher who punched student won't be charged

BROOKSVILLE, Fla. – Prosecutors say they are not going to charge a Florida high school teacher who punched a student in a video that was recorded on a cell phone.

Prosecutor Brian Trehy said students who witnessed the punch said the student made contact first and the Tampa Bay-area teacher was responding.

The 64-year-old Sandra Hadsock was arrested last month after she hit a student who was calling her vulgar names. The veteran teacher says she hopes she'll be allowed to return to the classroom, but it's still unclear if that will happen.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

there's so much she could've done besides swing on her student. she could've called for help, she could've left the room. i know he was in her face but damn, she landed like 2 hits square on his jaw lol

He made first contact, so he was fair game.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

i never said it wasn't warranted. all i'm saying is that in her position, as an educator, she should've used her head instead of using her fists. she could've left the room as easily as she swung on dude. just sayin'

DeeBlock

I didn't see student makin first contact.

no the fist contact was the student but it was not offensive he just brushed up on her

still she was in the right what we need now is more capital punishment in schools
    discipline through violence is acceptable and teaches as well as parents should be allowed to use such methods

i mean look at me my dad beat the shit out of me when ever i did some shit i wasn't supposed to and i'm a better man for it
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    no the fist contact was the student but it was not offensive he just brushed up on her

still she was in the right what we need now is more capital punishment in schools
    discipline through violence is acceptable and teaches as well as parents should be allowed to use such methods

i mean look at me my dad beat the shit out of me when ever i did some shit i wasn't supposed to and i'm a better man for it
    nigga where the fuck do you live ? out here they got kids tryna jump people IN school lol if a teacher swung on someone in our school they would prolly beat the shit out of the teacher lmfaoo

that being said if i was in the classroom i woulda been dying laughin at tht kid because he felt those punches hahaha

thats the problem right there we let shit get out of hand

so maybe we need to put guns back in the hands of teachers

and thats nothing to be proud of don't you have any respect for teachers

fuck are society is dying all because of our stance on violence
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

There is too much violence in the schools among ugly people fighting over fat girls.

exactly the balance of power has shifted to the student so of course there not learning anything

{>____<}

I remember when I was attending high school, if you hit a teacher, they'd fight back and win. The education system is too soft on bad students now. They consider it abuse. It's called discipline.

thats the problem right there we let shit get out of hand

so maybe we need to put guns back in the hands of teachers

and thats nothing to be proud of don't you have any respect for teachers

fuck are society is dying all because of our stance on violence
    why would i let anyone ESPECIALLY a teacher put their hands on me... ionly accepted the ass beatings frm my grandma and parents...

a teacher is to be viewed in the same light as a parent because there job is the same

John Woodrow COCKS said it best

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

a teacher is to be viewed in the same light as a parent because there job is the same
    no its not