Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody needs to shut down Lebron's Twitter account.

Default Somebody needs to shut down Lebron's Twitter account.

And sew his mouth shut.

This is what happens when athletes don't get the benefit of advanced education. They end up with the mentality of a five year old. Shut the fuck up and play faggot. Nobody wants to hear anything your uneducated ass has to say.

"Now or Never"

hmph, try telling that to the senior citizens on Dallas.

You should have taken your talents to a library.

{>____<}

Uneducated? In my opinion, Lebron is very well spoken and mature for a guy his age. The guy has businesses and everything you can imagine. In my opinion, the man is intelligent.

Chris Brown's is the worst. it's like the twitter account of some annoying ass 16 year old white bitch, i wanna slap the shit out of his gay ass

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

If you think a formal education makes you intelligent, you havent met many people, or ever been to college.

Banned

following niggas on twitter will only lead to you inevitably HATING them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"im eating ice cream"

*uploads pic of food*

humanity is doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Uneducated? In my opinion, Lebron is very well spoken and mature for a guy his age. The guy has businesses and everything you can imagine. In my opinion, the man is intelligent.
    The guy has people in his ear telling him which businesses to buy, just like Magic. Would you say that Magic is intelligent?

Of course you would think he is intelligent, you have absolutely no idea what qualifies as such. Well spoken? Gimme a fucking break.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    If you think a formal education makes you intelligent, you havent met many people, or ever been to college.
    You bring up a good point, and perhaps I should expand on what I mean. Even if you learn absolutely nothing in College, simply being there with other maturing young adults causes changes in your diction and social behavior. Lebron is a social caterpillar.

This was from 2008

The topic of LeBron James' still-two-years-from-now free agency, which hit a crescendo this week upon the Cleveland Cavaliers' visit to New York to play the Knicks, left one opinionated Hall of Famer pleading for James to drop the subject.

Charles Barkley, in an interview on "Dan Patrick Radio," said James has no business talking about a future with another team while he's a Cavalier.
    "If I was LeBron James, I would shut the hell up," Barkley said in the Wednesday interview. "I'm a big LeBron fan. He's a stud. You gotta give him his props. I'm getting so annoyed he's talking about what he's going to do in two years. I think it's disrespectful to the game. I think it's disrespectful to the Cavaliers."

James, however, felt differently.

"He's stupid. That's all I've got to say about that," James said Friday night before the Cavaliers' game against Golden State.

What an intelligent retort. Clearly I'm wrong.

Reporter: "Can you comment on Dirk's hurt finger on his left hand and him going to that hand when the game was on the line?"
    LeBron: "We were asked about it and I said that it was a non-factor...He's a scorer and it didn't effect him, if any at all."

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    You're right. Being book smart is one thing, common sense and having the ability to think is another.

Brock, a lot of athletes graduate from college not being able to write a paragraph correctly or being able to speak correctly. Some of those guys coast their way through college simply because they were college athletes. So, if you truly believe that a college education can increase someone's intelligence, think again big boy. It's up to the person to better their-self and to improve their skills while having the privilege of obtaining a college degree, not the environment. It's so easy to slack off and lose focus on what needs to be done. You haven't thought it though.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Of course you would think he is intelligent, you have absolutely no idea what qualifies as such.
    And you do?

Well spoken? Gimme a fucking break.
    Many people have stated that the guy is "well spoken" compared to most athletes.

You love to watch the guy play basketball but on the other hand, you hate him so much like most people, right? Do yourself a favor and turn off the damn TV for once.

Banned

Lebron is not well spoken at all. He speaks in cliches and rehearsed bullshit. He's fake as fuck.

If he wasnt a great athlete he'd be nothing. he's not charismatic, not overly bright, not much of an innovator or leader.

that is very apparent.

his Decision alone proves how stupid he is and how his lack of forsight is telling. Plus he lets everyone else decide things for him. His "team"......he lets his high school friends run his life.

and than the shit he said about karma and contraction, and then the back tracking pretending like he doesnt know what contraction means.

Its been funny actually.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

The guy has people in his ear telling him which businesses to buy, just like Magic. Would you say that Magic is intelligent?

Of course you would think he is intelligent, you have absolutely no idea what qualifies as such. Well spoken? Gimme a fucking break.
    B-rock, i like you and all, but come on...you're pretty fucking stupid. I was reading some of your KTL posts the other day...shit is hilarious...you have no idea of how the world works, but are so smug and condescending at the same time...it's good shit.

im just saying

now for misplaced condescension and a poorly-constructed jew joke...
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    Lebron is not well spoken at all. He speaks in cliches and rehearsed bullshit. He's fake as fuck.
    Oh. I didn't know this.

If he wasnt a great athlete he'd be nothing. he's not charismatic, not overly bright, not much of an innovator or leader.
    If he wasn't an athlete, I'm pretty sure there will be a sorry ass desperate chick to snatch him up. There might even be a line.

his Decision alone proves how stupid he is and how his lack of forsight is telling. Plus he lets everyone else decide things for him. His "team"......he lets his high school friends run his life.

and than the shit he said about karma and contraction, and then the back tracking pretending like he doesnt know what contraction means.

Its been funny actually.
    I have to be honest, I know nothing about Lebron. I haven't watched one basketball game because my TV is down (I have no real interest in basketball to be honest). I have no clue what's going besides the information you guys post.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 06-09-2011 at 05:41 PM.

BASCO

I'm not into ball neither. I do like a good fitted cap tho .