Thread: Question About MY Custom User Title

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Default Question About MY Custom User Title

Dear Admins,

Today, I attempted to "edit my details" and adjust my "custom user title" to "Wutang Websites Forum Guy" to better describe myself to any interested parties.

However, after I clicked "save changes", rather than "Wu-Tang Websites Forum Guy', which I intended, my custom user title reads "Wu-Tang Websites ***** Guy"

THe issue is that, in my custom user title, the word "Forum' has been replaced by a series of asterisks "****".

Please fix the issue post-haste, or I will fuck you all in your faggot admin mouths.

No, No!!! I 'm just kidding, of course. I was just wondering what the deal was, as I found it curious. I can always adjust my custom user title if necessary. Again, I just wanted to know what was up!

Your Pal,
    Dan
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

your right it did that to me when i tried to change mine to Debasing the Forum

what up with that
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    Dear Admins,

Today, I attempted to "edit my details" and adjust my "custom user title" to "Wutang Websites Forum Guy" to better describe myself to any interested parties.

However, after I clicked "save changes", rather than "Wu-Tang Websites Forum Guy', which I intended, my custom user title reads "Wu-Tang Websites ***** Guy"

THe issue is that, in my custom user title, the word "Forum' has been replaced by a series of asterisks "****".

Please fix the issue post-haste, or I will fuck you all in your faggot admin mouths.

No, No!!! I 'm just kidding, of course. I was just wondering what the deal was, as I found it curious. I can always adjust my custom user title if necessary. Again, I just wanted to know what was up!

Your Pal,
    Dan
    I feel as though this forum is being neglected. Please remedy.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    Dear Admins,

Your Pal,
    Dan
    I'm not angry about it, and I have moved on to a new Custom User title, but I am still curious.
    --youreallfags.