Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Before The March ......Maximus Da Mantis Mixtape

wow

you PCP cats are fucking pretty dumb if you thought that was a diss.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

to be absolutely honest I been looking forward too this battle [s] thats about to go down for along time now. this is what the fuck makes wucorp.

I will say this thou, skamp I swear you heard thiz track before dun, and laughed at that line lol.

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
    wow

you PCP cats are fucking pretty dumb if you thought that was a diss.
    I always respected you for speakin your opinion but Not for nothin duke...u love to take other niggas sides when it comes to pcp,but it's whatever tho. be that as it may to me this aint beef, this is hip hop. I respect max as an emcee but when my nigga tells me we getting dissed on a track and thats what it sounds like when dude's name is called out...you already know.this could of probably gone differently but fuck it it's all about the music, I look forward to max's rebuttle...and maybe for once we can all look at this laugh about it and move forward respectfully in the name of hip hop. we can finally probably do battle records toward each other for sport.

This is a dope ass project max,I didn't hear the whole thing yet because of track 5 lol,but I definitely will bro,looking forward to your reply ...peace.
    Last edited by JIGSAW45; 06-11-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by menes View Post
    to be absolutely honest I been looking forward too this battle [s] thats about to go down for along time now. this is what the fuck makes wucorp.

I will say this thou, skamp I swear you heard thiz track before dun, and laughed at that line lol.

Nah i nvr heard this one, but this the third time duke threw my name in his speech like HOP OFF KIIIID

Dude takes shots at me evn on traks i invited him on like cmon kiiid

And notik
    U insane clown pussy wanna b, u dont want to let jig loose on u, u larry the cable guy loolin ass nigga smh

How u gon rhyme tuff when ur named after a bitch's drink? Fuck outta here.

Just know our clips hold 16, and this was just ONE!
    B smart

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

also, if u gon get a somebody, u cant just throw the rock and hide yo hand, no, u gotta go in till the Rifles is empty and the canteens run dry...PLAYA

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    I always respected you for speakin your opinion but Not for nothin duke...u love to take other niggas sides when it comes to pcp,but it's whatever tho. be that as it may to me this aint beef, this is hip hop. I respect max as an emcee but when my nigga tells me we getting dissed on a track and thats what it sounds like when dude's name is called out...you already know.this could of probably gone differently but fuck it it's all about the music, I look forward to max's rebuttle...and maybe for once we can all look at this laugh about it and move forward respectfully in the name of hip hop. we can finally probably do battle records toward each other for sport.

This is a dope ass project max,I didn't hear the whole thing yet because of track 5 lol,but I definitely will bro,looking forward to your reply ...peace.
    You talking about the sinapse issue awhile ago? Maybe I was on his side I dont know what I even said at the time. On the battle tip though check in the battle section I posted up an idea about a battle tournament. We just need a few more cats to be down and its on.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    Nah i nvr heard this one, but this the third time duke threw my name in his speech like HOP OFF KIIIID

Dude takes shots at me evn on traks i invited him on like cmon kiiid

And notik
    U insane clown pussy wanna b, u dont want to let jig loose on u, u larry the cable guy loolin ass nigga smh

How u gon rhyme tuff when ur named after a bitch's drink? Fuck outta here.

Just know our clips hold 16, and this was just ONE!
    B smart
    I rhyme how I was raised pussy boy.

Also did you mean to say "You dont want me to let jig loose on you" ? Whats the matter fam you cant battle it out? I see he rhymes MUCH more than you on that diss track towards Max and the supposed diss line was about YOU. Handle you're own dont get ya man's to do it for you.

Why did you come at me like that anyways? I never disrespected yall before. I'm not gonna be on here until like Monday so let's not clog up this thread with beef issues. Get at me on the PM if needed.
    Last edited by H.Notik; 06-11-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

true^

FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

seriously my people ...we can do the battling all day and night. but I definitely agree we have to get out of this thread and stop disrespectin dudes work. if any of the mods are reading this we should setup some type of battle circuit and handle this properly.

he disrespected himself and begged for this out come soon as he added track 5 to this ''MIXTAPE''... this is all his doing... hes smart cuz he got 20 views off of this debate.
    UR WELCOMED.

FOLLOW!!

Eitther Skampoe Part Slow And Gets S.I Checks Or He Doesnt Really Feed Niggas Threads And Front On Cats To Make Them Think He's Down....

Check This Out....SAME EXACT FUCKIN SONG......

lets see him edit it to cuz as of this post it was never edited

And you dumb motha fucka skampoe what three disses?

My Styles Fatter Than 14 Skampoes......?????Hows That A Diss ....are you saying you aint fat? Is My Style Not Fatter Than Your Weight ????LMAO

Silly Rambos It Takes A Man To Shit Out A Skampoe......Am I Saying My Assholes That Fat Nigga ????

Yeah When I Get Home Monday Its On....Cuz if Anything youve been takin shots at me forever

"max needs to stop all that high pitch shit"

"max shouldnt be making spanish joints"

and now even fake feeding cats .....is you that shady

and i got mad respect for jig but , is you always gonna let skampoe drag you around into ever conflict he want to do like a sled ....you a sled face nigga jigmouth dragging on the ground reciding hairline from skampoe dragging you around come on you way better than that.....And LMAO at you gave me 20 veiws ....look me up homie than look up PCP and you tell me who needs views....you think wucorp is my staple....muwahahahaha have a fuckin beer and chill this retarded shit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=106529

i was hoping for a little less typing and a little mo musick

FOLLOW!!

well unfortunatly , as much as i like battling .....i cant today or tommorrow, but on monday its on......and listen to the rest of the album.....

i did, shit bangs heavy. i been told u u nice and its y we had u feature on tracks.
    being we only rock with the nicestsss.

that other thread with the animal within, i sincerely dont remember listenin to it, or the whole shit, if i did, im sure i contacted u about the name drop soon after, im sure.

in closing,
    i told u on aim recently we was gon gitchu if i heard ma name on ur speeches again.
    i know u remember so u shouldn't be surprised.

p.s, i suggest u and Mr. '' i rap how i was raaaised'' join forces in a collaborative attempt at PCP...

again, FAT ALBUM

FOLLOW!!