Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Diggy Simmons is the fucking man nigga

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    hahahahahahahaha i could out rap TSA accapella using a 2nd grade vocabulary.
    Let's hear it.

TSA v/s Style

he'll never do it. his feminine DNA will prevent him from accepting the challenge and in the unlikely chance he does accept, the same feminine DNA will produce all types of asterisks and excuses about effort caring and desire.

i'd even let his bother write his lyrics for him and let him pick my beat.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    he'll never do it. his feminine DNA will prevent him from accepting the challenge and in the unlikely chance he does accept, the same feminine DNA will produce all types of asterisks and excuses about effort caring and desire.

i'd even let his bother write his lyrics for him and let him pick my beat.
    It's funny you should say that because out of all the hip-hop artists on WTC, I haven't heard a single track from TSA. If this challenge ever takes place, it'll be very interesting. I'll have the popcorn and soda ready.

Free Drunken Monk !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Rakim, Kanye, Dr. Dre and many other rappers have came from money. The last time I checked, Rakim came from a good family who all lived in the suburbs. Kanye's mother was an English teacher. Kanye attended college and everything. LL Cool J is another one who came from a good upbringing. I can name many others too.

Where does it say that income level determines who can be a hip-hop artist? You're saying that just because Diggy Simmons is rich he shouldn't be a hip-hop artist because he has it made in terms of love and money? I think that's a load of crap. The kid has skills.

So, you think that the hip-hop industry should deny people who are rich a chance to pursue their dreams? Talk about discrimination! Hip-Hop is a lot more that drugs, struggling, violence, rap, prison, murder, hood mentality, and death. Don't hate on the kid.

I think Paco is aware of the disadvantages of being poor. It's not cool and poverty is one of the HARDEST not if the hardest obstacle to overcome, especially if you're doing it all by yourself with limited support.

I have to be honest. No one wants to look and listen to a dirty street bum who's just been released from prison. People rather look and listen to someone who's attractive and already has money, like Diggy Simmons (his father is a damn legend). That's how it is in America. Just accept it.

i'm saying, Diggy has millions...MILLIONS. not only was Rakim, Kanye and Dr Dre NOT wealthy, they didn't have MILLIONS when they started in the game. so you can't compare their entrance into the game to Diggy..and last time i checked you're wrong. Rakim was raised in a suburb, yea, but in Wyandanch, Long Island. I go there every other weekend to visit my cousin who lives in West Babylon which is the closest thing to Wyandanch. my friend got fucked up in Wyandanch got his whole nose fucked up and my cousin got jumped there on a separate occasion, i've been there and i know Wyandanch, not a typical suburb at all. that place is like probably 90% black, and tell me of a city with 90% black folks that's a safe and wealthy place? and Rakim was always out in Brooklyn with grimy people. Kanye is middle class at most, and LL Cool J went to school in Jamaica, Queens, and some kids from Jamaica went to my high school, and i know about them as well. AND it was WAY worse back in the day over here so yea. i have a contemporary view on this shit.
    and why are you giving me all that shit about Diggy Simmons, please quote when I said he should never pursue his dreams. and it's true i know the disadvantages of being poor. i listen to that music of the dudes who grew up with shit who spit with the influence and motivation of their tough childhoods, like Mobb Deep. that's why i dissed Diggy, what's a rich kid going to rap about? money (played out)? i would rather much listen to a street bum released from prison who has real shit to speak of, besides money. Mobb Deep's first album NEVER brags about their skill or their money, that's the shit i listen to, not rich kid rap. don't try to convince me about your Diggy Simmons. i'm in Queens, i know mad grimy people, and i know what music me and all my people like and what they have gone through, far from what anything Diggy Simmons represents. try sitting down with people my family knows and talking about anything you want, they'll school you hard. they gave me more education than Forest Hills High School did.
    Last edited by APOLLO STASH; 06-14-2011 at 03:42 PM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
    i'm saying, Diggy has millions...MILLIONS. not only was Rakim, Kanye and Dr Dre NOT wealthy, they didn't have MILLIONS when they started in the game. so you can't compare their entrance into the game to Diggy..and last time i checked you're wrong. Rakim was raised in a suburb, yea, but in Wyandanch, Long Island. I go there every other weekend to visit my cousin who lives in West Babylon which is the closest thing to Wyandanch. my friend got fucked up in Wyandanch got his whole nose fucked up and my cousin got jumped there on a separate occasion, i've been there and i know Wyandanch, not a typical suburb at all. that place is like probably 90% black, and tell me of a city with 90% black folks that's a safe and wealthy place? and Rakim was always out in Brooklyn with grimy people. Kanye is middle class at most, and LL Cool J went to school in Jamaica, Queens, and some kids from Jamaica went to my high school, and i know about them as well. AND it was WAY worse back in the day over here so yea. i have a contemporary view on this shit.
    Fair enough.

and why are you giving me all that shit about Diggy Simmons, please quote when I said he should never pursue his dreams. and it's true i know the disadvantages of being poor. i listen to that music of the dudes who grew up with shit who spit with the influence and motivation of their tough childhoods, like Mobb Deep. that's why i dissed Diggy, what's a rich kid going to rap about? money (played out)? i would rather much listen to a street bum released from prison who has real shit to speak of, besides money. Mobb Deep's first album NEVER brags about their skill or their money, that's the shit i listen to, not rich kid rap. don't try to convince me about your Diggy Simmons. i'm in Queens, i know mad grimy people, and i know what music me and all my people like and what they have gone through, far from what anything Diggy Simmons represents. try sitting down with people my family knows and talking about anything you want, they'll school you hard. they gave me more education than Forest Hills High School did.
    I understand all of that, I really do. What you have to understand is that times have changed for hip-hop. It's 2011. As I stated before, no one wants to listen to a 30 year old ex-con street bum trying to rap like it's the mid-90s. If he comes into the game with that, he'll lose against someone who has a little bit of money, raps about hoes and money, and he's young. Times have changed. Listen to what's being played on the radio. Diggy Simmons will be more successful than the 30 year old ex-con street bum who's on some Wu-Tang type stuff. Even though the street bum is lyrical superior than Diggy Simmons in ever way possible, people won't give him the chance to shine. He probably won't get played on the radio and his album WILL flop. It's 2011. That's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Fair enough.

I understand all of that, I really do. What you have to understand is that times have changed for hip-hop. It's 2011. As I stated before, no one wants to listen to a 30 year old ex-con street bum trying to rap like it's the mid-90s. If he comes into the game with that, he'll lose against someone who has a little bit of money, raps about hoes and money, and he's young. Times have changed. Listen to what's being played on the radio. Diggy Simmons will be more successful than the 30 year old ex-con street bum who's on some Wu-Tang type stuff. Even though the street bum is lyrical superior than Diggy Simmons in ever way possible, people won't give him the chance to shine. He probably won't get played on the radio and his album WILL flop. It's 2011. That's just how it is.

so what if time has changed? you'd rather listen to the radio then the raw and pure shit from the 90's? shit, 90's style needs to come back to the radio. i don't even know why they call it Hip-Hop anymore, Hip-Hop was that culture, nobody on the radio does the culture. time doesn't make music lose any of it's value. people are on some shit like "oh it's the 2000's listen to the music from this century!!" fuck that, i'm gonna listen to what i connect with and what music is better. and it's wrong some rich kid can some on the radio and say the word swag and make a million and some dude from the streets has some relatable shit to say but won't make a dime cuz people want that rich flashy shit. i'm surrounded by the old school and though time changes, i'm staying true to myself. no matter what. but cheers cuz you understand. i'm just too mesmerized by my surroundings and music obsessions, i wouldn't dare convert to a modern time kid

BASCO

fyi this nigga was born in 92 just sayin

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lol

crackhead paco, put some line breaks in your essay length paragraphs

dont be a faggit
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
    fyi this nigga was born in 92 just sayin
    wrong. do your math right idiot. and does it make a difference what year i was born in?
    i live where all my favorite artists roamed and i breathed the same air as them.
    i smoke with Kool G Rap type motherfuckers all the time. get to know me before you wanna question my age. but you would never get the chance

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    ^lol

crackhead paco, put some line breaks in your essay length paragraphs

dont be a faggit
    LOL my friend food for thought, it is hard for you to read?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

all this over diggy

lol

^ whatever i gotta say to make cats understand lol

there IS a lack of comprehension on this forum

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol you just tried to explain something to tetris in a serious manner

what did you expect

no offense lol
    We do it for the people.

that's why i dissed Diggy, what's a rich kid going to rap about? money (played out)? i would rather much listen to a street bum released from prison who has real shit to speak of, besides money. Mobb Deep's first album NEVER brags about their skill or their money, that's the shit i listen to, not rich kid rap. don't try to convince me about your Diggy Simmons. i'm in Queens, i know mad grimy people, and i know what music me and all my people like and what they have gone through, far from what anything Diggy Simmons represents.

you just proved yourself wrong in this post. you don't relate to diggy cuz your broke and grew up differently. its just your opinion, just because you think what hes talkin about is wack doesn't mean that someone else who grew up like him will too. they might relate to that shit and think what you listen to is stupid