Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: friends.... THE APOCOLYPSE IS HERE!!!!!

nada ignorante

Cant go anymore homo than this right When u see gay dudes listening to music calling it Rap you know the end is near son.

Real HipHop is only still alive for the people who still give a fuck about it.

Angry is absolutely on point man.
    Last edited by hotnikks; 08-13-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    N.I.

nada ignorante

by the way this is the funniest thread Ive ever seen here.

Although the world is all fucked up now by gays lol. Angry speaks the Truth.
    N.I.

Word, if you don't like something it makes the thing you don't like a homo.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post

Cant go anymore homo than this right When u see gay dudes listening to music calling it Rap you know the end is near son.

Real HipHop is only still alive for the people who still give a fuck about it.

Angry is absolutely on point man.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    by the way this is the funniest thread Ive ever seen here.

Although the world is all fucked up now by gays lol. Angry speaks the Truth.
    true, true

[QUOTE=angry!;2394554]i agree

this guy macklemore has become an industry GIANT independently by making songs attacking homophobia in rap!!!!!!!!

OVER 60 million views

LOL just come with a pro faggot record and a gay haircut and you are GUARANTEED success in rap today

this guy is basically slug from atmosphere with ZERO skills, no hip hop base, and a gaping asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap is going the way of disco

its gay music for gay ppl

soulless gay bop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2pac was a gay ballerina art school faggot that turned super thug for record sales but he shot a cpl cops and got away with it and made some good music

kanyes shocked the nation when he wrestled a feeble pap for taking pictures and release white t shirts that retail for $100

jay-z took the only good song on his new piece of shit album and made one of the worst videos of all time where he embarrasses himself in every way imaginable

jay z is having more fun than i ever seen him have in a video and hes around a bunch of non threatening vegan limp wrist artist types there for a photo op

and im sure security was still ready to kill!!!!!!!!!!!!

this video is more damaging to him than ether was IMO

he was in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

this faggot is the most succesful creation the major label system ever put out as an "urban artist"

they took a rich canadian jew boy and made him a ladies man by merging no skill r and b and no skill rap

like all rappers he is a shitty actor in a shitty role but somehow the audience is so dumb these days they accept it

his role is "ladies man recording artist" when hes actually gentle canadian jew boy faggot that hides behind paid PR and studio magic

rapper j cole apolgizes to nas for being a sellout faggot with no skills

a rapper that is literally good at nothing with no personality is somehow able to sell records just cuz hes jay-z artist

drake holds mic like a slippery ass toy

both j cole and drake apolgized for dropping autistic in their pathetic ghostwritten raps

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...lyric-20130723

rappers are getting pressured by the anti bullying alliance and releasing formal statements!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy iovine gave a destructive retard named chief keef a 5 million dollar deal...

cheif keef wont make a fraction of that back but jimmy still smiles cuz its couch money and more poison for the kiddies

jimmy iovine house is guarded like he has an alien corpse behind doors and he has the devil on speed dial

he also has this HOMOS soul in a jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cee-lo made goodie mob futuristic queer backup dancers for his talent show before he got quietly pushed out of his NBC job for drugging and raping chicks

get up get out and get something

cee-lo sold his soul cuz he was bored... overeating and drugging girls gets old i guess...

^ nas let this guy RAP on his album

this guy is a "street artist"... really hes just another fag rapper that blew some old guys for a deal

hes got a grown man child cradling him from behind with a huge smile on his face.. another bicurious 2k crack child

rap is for retards and gays

it caters to the biggest low lives on the planet and is a soundtrack to alternative lifestyles that will lead you to hell

females that listen to urban radio in 2013 are a disgrace to their fathers!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Lmao @ the jay z pics. This is very true & yes maclemore is the biggest fag in hip hop history. Goddammit I hate that motherfuker. What a fuckn cheap gimmick.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

aaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahha ANGRY IS BACK
    bring back begongo!!

I agree with angry.... but I will say to angry do you really think rappers from back in the day did anything positive for society with there music.

Angry just fuckin killed it with that post. fuck me what a faggot Gay-Z looks in dem pics wtf

hahaha destructive retard hahaha so many classics here

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

for all the homophobia in here there is an astonishing amount of dick riding going on in this thread

Banned

kangay is gonna talk about life in the fast lane on kris jenners new talk show!!!!!!!!!!!

arent you excited kangay fans!?!?!?!?!!?!?

kangay is a musical genius to pea brain retards that watch reality tv with thumbs in their mouths/ass... he appeals to the biggest low lives on the planet that are drawn to his diva bitch suck ins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even freddy mercury thinks kangay is a faggot in hell

kendrick lamar does a good verse on a bad record and literally EVERYONE in rap has something to say..

irrelevant bum rappers catching feelings on twitter remixing the record to no payoff hoping they get some major rub off kendicked lamar!!!!!!!!

Mackelmore Recalls Writing "Angry Battle Raps" After Hearing Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse

im sure the battle raps were REALLY ANGRY!!!!! gaping asshole macully culkin raps!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ joe buddens and joell ortiz trying to enter the mix

joell ortiz hasnt been seen since the slaughterhouse flop because interscope put him on a diet plan and told him to stay home while they figure out what to do with his bum ass... while joey buddens sold the remaining pieces of his useless soul to get on reality TV for a few months only to be forgotten by the fatties with time to watch.. i remember this though

LOL @ alan thickes singer faggot son getting love by the "rap community"

growing pains and pictionary money is LOOONNNNGGG

LOL @ rap music media

interviewing ACTUAL retards about their retarded music with a level of seriousness that embarrasses anyone with a semi functional brain

I WANNA KICK THIS SWOLLEN DOME KID IN THE HEAD AND REBOOT HIS UNIVERSE

LOL @ rap magazines

what kinda vile monster picks one of these up and brings it home!?!?!?!?! if you read one of these on the toilet i can only hope your asshole falls out

^ the voice of urban radio in NY city

why hasnt there been an MC gay yet!?!!?!?!

the first open faggot in rap will be the #1 artist in rap guaranteed.. im sure the majors are hard at work grooming him now the fans are ready

nada ignorante

lmao damn a gay rapper nowadays would outsell even Eminem.
    N.I.