Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: friends.... THE APOCOLYPSE IS HERE!!!!!

Banned

Exclamation friends.... THE APOCOLYPSE IS HERE!!!!!

we are living in the end of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HOP IS DEAD

^^^ this guy has "heterosexual" fans... 2011 needed a bicurious male to identify with... lil b was here to fill the need!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at that shirt... biggest troll/faggot to ever pick up a microphone.. if youre a fan of lil b youd entertain swapping teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    career highlight:

according to rolling stone kanyes last album was a classic and hes the most creative artist in hip hop history... he finds samples, and has other people play instruments on top of them.. then he has his GOOD music roster write his verses... yeah, creative genius... what an ICON... kanye been tryin to come out the closet since he pressed a teddy bears face on a purple disc on college dropout... 2011, hes fully confident wearing a purse, sitting front row at a fashion show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanye might fuck girls too but this nigga is a sexual deviant... he started out rapping about jesus, and now hes rapping bout a devil in a dress wearing leather gloves and a bow tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a label creation by the name of ASHER ROTH made a rap song about loving college... thats like writing a r and b joint about being celibate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when he first came out... i thought it was the biggest tragedy in rap... but little did i know, just a few years later, hed be topped by MULTIPLE corn rappers with loyal followings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIGGEST INFILTRATOR IN THE HISTORY OF URBAN MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

MAC MILLER!!!!!!!!

the fact this kid has hardcore fans, shows hip hop has forgotten its history, and will never recover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF U CAN WATCH MORE THAN 30 SECONDS OF THIS VIDEO WITHOUT WANTING TO PUNCH THIS KID OUT... YOU ARE A FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!

open toe sandals....
    skinny jeans...
    ray ban glasses...
    pooka shell necklaces...

ALL WELCOMED IN 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ the biggest weed rapper out... inferior snoop dogg, rapping over guitar strings and electro pop breaks... snoop at his worst would body this loser at his apex, snoop dropping better music now... WIZ SMOKES SSOOOOO MUCHHH WEEEEDDD ITS CRAAAZZZZAAAAYYY!!!!!! a weed rapper that disses blunts and promotes papers.. cuz... "WE WAANNNNA LIVE".. id suggest skipping the next spliff and going for a cliff bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ in 2005... when being gangsta was popping... game was a blood... too hard to smile.. 50 exposes his past, (molested by his pops, worked at his mommas strip club as a dancer with a tongue ring)... anyone who didnt believe in those accusations, was a believer when the game went through with this red mohawk... being a flamboyant faggot will buy you fans in 2011... game can finally be himself and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ DRAKE IS THE "LADIES MAN" that cant stop rapping about pussy... i dont think hes into women... and he couldnt even get a pitty fuck lookin like this in high school... pictures are worth a thousand words... but alls i can come up with is FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most popular "street artist" out... itd be one thing for getting a pass cuz he was a once in a lifetime talent.. this nigga sucks and would get dusted by ANY random project pat verse out there... b-b-b-but deeper than rap was a CLAASSSICCC... yeah... if you think wale has joints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ who all the kiddies wanna be... in all his GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im looking forward to 2012... its time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truly bizarre ......

the most popular group out goes by the name of ODD FUTURE... they werent lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

5* thread

I don't care about those or wack rappers in general cus some will always be better than others...

I care about legends of the game co-signing them and licking their assholes.
    "Motherfuckers say that I'm foolish, that I only talk about jewells, do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?" - Jay-Z

Banned

i been fighting for this culture for a long time...

AND IM OUTNUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!

i just may go out in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres another CASE study:

BIG SEAN

- faggot rapper who takes credit for "inventing" this god awful word association punchline shit these crack babies go crazy for

example:"and ill kick that hoe.... PUNT" *audience ROARS*

"WOW big sean youre a fucking genius heres a deal kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

NIGGA CRIED AT HIS LISTENING PARTY!!!!!!!!

hes not the first rapper to escape hell with his mouth...

but he might be the first nigga to CRY at his listening party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somewhere theres a 2k faggot that respects this homo for showing his emotion and lettin it all out....

THROW HIM OFF A ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres DJ PREMIER tryin to get these glow stick in the ass niggas to like his shit...

“I saw Drake at the Yankee Stadium [concert with Jay-Z and Eminem for their Home & Home Tour] and he [was] just like bowing and all that,” recalled the beatsmith. “I’m like, ‘Nah you ain’t gotta do that, man.’ And he’s like, ‘Dude, I wanna work with you.’ And I was like, ‘Dude, I wanna work with you.’” - preem mustve wet his shorts... thinking he might get a check like he did back in the day for a beat

"I did a jam with DJ Premier, which was a life changing experience for me-MAC MILLER.... NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and in the same year preem is polishing these lames... hes talking shit about CANIBUS.... SMH....PREEMs hand is still cold from his handshake with the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the game is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!

^^^ and here we have the biggest sellout in the history of urban music!!!!!!!!!

SHAWN KNOWLES!!!!!!!!!!

look at him... LIVIN THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

the whole game got TURNED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahaha @ jay-z's first pic and shawn knowles

Actually people don't listen to lil b as much as you'd think, it's the chance to troll that gets lil b most of the attention. I was pissing off hip-hop elitist by saying lil b was the greatest rapper of this generation months before I ever heard an actual song by him.

Most of the "Real Hip-Hop" fans aren't even on hip-hop's side, they will start hating their favourite rapper when they meet somebody in real life that has heard of them.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

threadstarters favorite rapper couldn't get half the bitches the based lord does. fact.

threadstarter can't show me a modern day rapper whose shows even remotely compare to the pandamonium witnessed in lil b shows. fact.

every artist threadstarter placed on that list is a slave to a label, except for the based overlord. fact.

I dont think Ill ever stand why people consider Jay-Z a sell out for being married to a hot woman and rocking crowds with the likes of Bono.
    "Motherfuckers say that I'm foolish, that I only talk about jewells, do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?" - Jay-Z

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JakobR View Post
    I dont think Ill ever stand why people consider Jay-Z a sell out for being married to a hot woman and rocking crowds with the likes of Bono.
    thats because youre a massive dickrider and jay can do no wrong in your eyes!!!!!!!!

youre also 16 years old, so youve been double dipped in faggot juice!!!!!!!!!!

its unfortunate you were born during the last days, but you had some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ...

you live in san fransisco and you were considering joining the ARMY....

you just mentioned lil b's live show....

CLEARLY... you have GAY tendencies...

just like every other lil b fan in existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even if youre trolling... youre still a FAG....

you know that... right?!?!!??!!?

its like frat boys tea bagging their sleeping buddies... yeah...real funny dudes....

HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahaha
    We do it for the people.

Haha whatever the internet says. I dont even consider myself that big a fan of jay.

Im sure you would say no to marrying beyonce and being friends with Bono.
    Last edited by JakobR; 06-10-2011 at 03:29 PM.

angry got the game fucked up by thinking the fate of hip hop is determined by the mainstream.

as long as cats are freestylin to a beat box hip hop music will never die.

Kanye pulls a classic LP out of his ass every couple years (808 excepted) and consistently makes beats that knock like a motherfucker.

No-one on here fucks with Drake? Hes a totally unique voice in Hip Hop: He actually makes honest music about a variety of subjects, and its catchier than herpes in a Soho whorehouse.

Big Sean is just ill. Although the song 'My Last' may have the most unnecessary use of the word 'bitch' in recorded history.

The rest of them I wouldn't give a fuck about if I had a years supply of fucks piling up in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    The guy second from left. Anyone know where I can buy this outfit?