Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: friends.... THE APOCOLYPSE IS HERE!!!!!

the state of hip hop right now is like the Matrix. real hip hop only exists in the matrix or the underground and the real world is over run by clones, rap clones that all look and sound the same

I disagree with some of this post and I was born in apocalyptic times so thats really nothing new to me anyway.
    Last edited by Jragonsoul; 06-11-2011 at 12:32 PM.

HOLY SHIT! How the fuck did this thread slip past me, ahahaha one word 'TRUTH'. Angry!'s post should be printed in TIME magazine

'

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    ANGRY WAS RIGHT EXCEPT FOR LIL B, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BASEDGoD IS DOING THAN YOUR LOST
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    if anything, lil b restored my faith in hip hop lol

i'm dead serious, too

Were you guys bisexual, before or after you discovered lil b?

i agree with everything angry saID EXCEPT the shit abt lil b , kanye, wiz and big sean . . . i think it has come to a point where YES you old niggas is hatin i agree to an extent but from what im beginning to see nowadays from this site its like you guys think EVERY new rapper sucks.. smfh there were mad threads wiff all of yall niggas dickriding around da time kush nd oj came out abt how wiz was such a cool laid back rapper nd he made great songs to smoke too now that hes actually really on he's watered down etc...

i agree with what heat said about how all yall high and mighty ass "smart niggas" cant see what lil b's doing and how much of a crazy buzz he's getting from doing it...

kanye DRESSES like a hipster, not necessarily a fag, i dont fuck with it but idrgaf what he wears (to a certain extent) hes a fucking musical genius maybe not lyrically but his delivery and his beats and just the way he puts everything together the twisted dark fantasy was fuckin art point blank...

as for big sean he's cool i mean idt i wud be crying if i was in his position ... but picture yourself being an urban youth from the slums of detroit who has dreamed of being a rapper since a kid and fast fwd your at your album listening party and judging by the buzz knowing ur gonna do numbers.. i wudnt really fault the dude for sheddin a few tears i ddnt watch da whole vid but it aint seem like dude was ballin his eyes out.. i mean i wudnt b crying LOL but i can understand dude (real nigga shit)

now i fucks with rap music in general if i feel your genuine and like your sound (it could be,or not be, your lyrics or your delivery or just the energy of the song) then i'll listen to u it's like yall niggas only listen to ppl who are "underground cool" lol...

i mean i think todays generation (my generation) listens to garbage too but damn yall niggas dickriding the old school are wrong too i dont think ive heard a nigga ONCE on this site call any old killa bee str8 up wack... now maybe its cuz none really are but damn some niggas is mediocre enuff for me to not dickride all their shit...

HALF of yall niggas saying this shit are from fuckin europe and australia and shit too like shutdafucup and go listen to grime or sid's new album lmfaoo dont worry about america's "state of hip-hop" . . .

idk maybe im just one rare listener who likes rap as a whole like today iwas bumping oj the juiceman (for the energy and swag as i stated b4) and then thru on some gza after (for the lyrics) then listen to fuckin meek millz (for the delivery and flow)

idk but thats my paragraph of doom rant for the day

New Kool G Rap
    New Random Axe
    New Undergods
    New Tech N9ne
    New Edo.G

This and more came out in the last couple of weeks.

Wtf are you guys complaining about? I'm sure most of you haven't bought any of those.

Put some time into supporting instead of hating.

Shawn Knowles made me laugh. Those pics were hilarious.

And SMH @ LIL b's Tshirt.

Nice one Angry!

The other side of the next generation shouldn't go unnoticed.
    Where the mainstream artists of a few years ago were pretty much completely separated from the rest of hip-hop today's Rap stars actually reach out to 'real' rappers.

Freddie Gibbs did songs with Planet Asia, Sick Jacken, Sean Price & Tek. Curren$y did songs with Prodigy, Raekwon and did an entire EP with ALC. Lil B made a mixtape of him rapping over doom beats.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    bwahahahaha @ jay-z's first pic and shawn knowles
    LMAO That was the funniest part of this whole thread. LOL haha

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post

Most of the "Real Hip-Hop" fans aren't even on hip-hop's side, they will start hating their favourite rapper when they meet somebody in real life that has heard of them.
    Yeah this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post

every artist threadstarter placed on that list is a slave to a label, except for the based overlord. fact.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    angry got the game fucked up by thinking the fate of hip hop is determined by the mainstream.

as long as cats are freestylin to a beat box hip hop music will never die.
    true.

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    sorry, but I just can't trust anybody who says warcloud is the greatest rapper ever.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
    the state of hip hop right now is like the Matrix. real hip hop only exists in the matrix or the underground and the real world is over run by clones, rap clones that all look and sound the same
    Underground Rap is as shitty as Mainstream right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    New Kool G Rap
    New Random Axe
    New Undergods
    New Tech N9ne
    New Edo.G

This and more came out in the last couple of weeks.

Wtf are you guys complaining about? I'm sure most of you haven't bought any of those.

Put some time into supporting instead of hating.
    True, but half of those arent worth the money. They really Aren't.

Aight, All I'mma say is that, kanye is that nigga, Jay-Z is that nigga, angry! you co-signed both these niggaz in previous threads, which makes me think that you were just listening to the radio for the first time in awhile and got angry about the radio shit.....Wiz Khalifa was hot until he got signed he's watered down like a motherfucker now...Drake, yeah he's soft but he's being himself on the mic thats all imma say, those other niggaz IDK about..OH YEAH Big Sean was in Philly 2 weeks ago and he ran outta BARS TO SPIT when asked to rhyme "I'm sorry man, you shouldve let me know before" WTF an MC should have bars to spit at ALL times!!!!wtf is that...

Gucci Mane is the realest nigga out!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

underground as shitty as mainstream right now? invalid

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Dammit it's true! Prodigy confirms angry's statements about the Hip Hop scene on Vlad TV.

Funny thread btw, peace to angry! for speakin his mind as always

definitely is, all generic shit, nobody trying new shit
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Yeah they both pretty good.

If you think either his shitty you should find another genre

Quote Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

Dammit it's true! Prodigy confirms angry's statements about the Hip Hop scene on Vlad TV.

Funny thread btw, peace to angry! for speakin his mind as always
    this must have been shortly after he got out of jail, he looks like a straight up convict right there

Quote Originally Posted by Djaminha View Post
    Yeah they both pretty good.

If you think either his shitty you should find another genre

look at the billboard top 100. 16 year old school girl wuss tunes. and I like rock nearly as much as hip hop bruh bruh

I keep forgetting this forum is 90% white, 8% Overseas, 2% Black