Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: The Avengers thread

incredible hulk was ok at best. not that norton didnt do a good job but overall wasnt really feeling the movie. mark ruffalo was great as hulk in avengers didnt give off any awkwardness that it wasnt norton playing hulk, it aint like norton played hulk a handful of times anyway.

Norton's such a bore. Great actor though.

Livin It Up

^LOL. agree with you there

The incredible Hulk was a huge step up from Aang Lee's Hulk movie and the final confrontation between Hulk and Abomination remains one of my fave action scenes when compared to the other marvel flicks.

All the actors that have played Banner were great in my opinion. Eric Bana was let down by a lousy movie but his Banner was fine. Norton did an excellent job in the role and I would have been happy if he returned for Avengers but in that movie I feel marvel did a more successful job of bringing the Hulk himself to the screen than they did with Banner despite a solid performance from Norton.
    In the Avengers I felt marvel struck a much better balance between Banner and the Hulk, Mark Ruffalo managed to make the role his own by giving the character a slightly new take which I thought made him ten times more interesting than he has been portrayed before (excluding Bixby's performance), Hulk seemed less savage in the Avengers and seemed more in line with the current Avengers cartoon Hulk, my only issue with the Hulk's portrayal was that I didn't really like the way they made him move more like a gorilla, some might argue that it gave the Hulk a more beast like quality but I still prefer the way he was used in Norton's movie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

damn, this is one of those mega movies that gets it right.

weadon did this shit right.
    now my 6 year old daughter thinks there is nothing cooler in this world than hulk & iron man.

anyway, i googled "black thor" and this is some of what came up.

mostly luke cage with thors powers. not exactly what i had in mind. but then i saw this.

now THATS black thor. complete with the blonde windswept mane of hair. now thats what the fuck im talking about.

if anyone who reads this shit can draw, draw some dope pics of "black thor".
    lets make this character wu corps own.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol

how the avengers should have ended
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^^^Loki cracked me up in that one

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Seen it on wednesday, but dubbed. Gon see it again today with subs. Enjoyed it very much.

i watched it about 2 weeks ago. ive fallen asleep twice watching it, the 2nd i continued from where i had fell asleep the 1st time.,

this movie is fucking boring, cpt america is a pussy, hulk is non existent,
    starks character has changed abit, and he acts like a know it all, who keeps being proved wrong.

the only thing i liked about this movie was THOR, he was the only decent character.. maybe due to thor being a decent movie, anyway..

i still have not seen the complete movie., thinking of watching the last 30 mins, but i fear i will fall asleep again :/

think ill wait till thor 2

and too think, id been wanting to watch this, since samuel appeared after the end of credits on the 1st iron man movie..

Livin It Up

i actually enjoyed it thors character was wack to me maybe because i hated the actual thor movie