Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Avengers thread

Quote Originally Posted by RILEY FREEMAN View Post
    Is the Hulk just smacking niggaz up? that's all I want to see, the hulk just wreck niggaz, I already know tony starks is gonna do his thing. I need to see the hulk smack niggaz up lol haha
    If all you want to see is "Hulk smacking niggaz up"...you're going to be very happy

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I watched the movie again last night. After a second viewing I can safely say I still feel the same way as I did watching it for the first time, for me the movie was almost flawless in it's execution. Joss Whedon should be given an award for what he was able to pull off with this movie.

My favorite thing about the whole film was just how balanced it was given the large cast, it never feels like one hero is given priority over the others. Everyone gets their moment...EVERYONE.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    I watched the movie again last night. After a second viewing I can safely say I still feel the same way as I did watching it for the first time, for me the movie was almost flawless in it's execution. Joss Whedon should be given an award for what he was able to pull off with this movie.

My favorite thing about the whole film was just how balanced it was given the large cast, it never feels like one hero is given priority over the others. Everyone gets their moment...EVERYONE.
    yeah the infighting was on point too

comingsoon.net had 2 reviews up. ones and 8.5 out of 10 and the other was 9.5.

needless to say im amped for this flick.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

One feeling I had at the beginning of the movie was that it seemed they didn't know what to do with Hawkeye...but when the movie was ever, I stood corrected...

Oh btw....movie is fucking awesome!!!!!

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

yeah, hawkeye was dope, even tho he didn't have his mask. (my ONLY complaint.)
    even fury got busy in this movie. i just realized that we have yet to see fury smoke a cigar.

didn't david hasselfhoff nick fury smoke a cigar? i know you were probably (and understandably) trying to forget about that.

in the comic "the ultimates", which alot of the movie marvel stuff seems to be taking its some of its cues from (aside from making all of the characters unlikeable and unheroic), hawkeye didn't wear the mask and sported shades.

it looks awesome, i wish they had included more females...swapped hawkeye for ms. marvel or scarlet witch or something

my cousin watched a cam rip and said it's the best superhero comic adaptation he's ever seen, and he's a nerd like us so i trust his opinion

but i don't see how you can watch any movie, let alone something effects-driven, as a cam rip; when people put those on during a smoke and booze session, it gives me a headache

Quote Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
    yeah, hawkeye was dope, even tho he didn't have his mask. (my ONLY complaint.)
    even fury got busy in this movie. i just realized that we have yet to see fury smoke a cigar.
    when joe quesada took over as the head of marvels creative department he issued a very strict no smoking rule for all marvel characters.

and ever since then in the comics you will never see wolverine, fury or any other known smoking character ever light up.

even though wolvie was smoking in "x-men first class" that is owned by fox. if quesada is involved, no character will smoke.

and that.....is some real dumb shit.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

great film, like most have said theres really nothing to fault in this. its everything you would expect from it. the hype is justified.

the Hulk was great but i think Loki stole the show. great villain.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post
    the Hulk was great but i think Loki stole the show. great villain.
    Yeah Tom Hiddleston is great as him. The teamwork theme of the film worked well as it wasn't done in a cheesy way. And I'm pleased it wasn't too forward looking, which is what spoiled Cap's film and Ironman 2 to an extent.

I hate using the word but the climax was just epic!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

{>____<}

It's going down this Friday.

Veteran Member

Be sure to stay for BOTH hidden scenes. The Thanos one and the extra one at the very end of the credits

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Be sure to stay for BOTH hidden scenes. The Thanos one and the extra one at the very end of the credits
    Damn it! I saw the Thanos scene but not the one at the end of the credits. I'll see the movie again next week.

Btw, I'm speechless! What an awesome movie! I love it from beginning to the end.

The word epic does not do it justice

Captain America FTW!
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Damn it! I saw the Thanos scene but not the one at the end of the credits. I'll see the movie again next week.

Btw, I'm speechless! What an awesome movie! I love it from beginning to the end.

Last edited by Jammin; 05-05-2012 at 02:10 AM.