Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not like any of you should be surprised

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default not like any of you should be surprised

news reports that a former associate of jimmy henchman doing a life bid in the bing admitted to shooting pac in the 94 quad shooting. it's on the front page of most hip hop sites.

henchman is a bitch, and this is just further proof that bad boy records was ultra salty that pac didn't want no part of their establishment.

i remember mother fuckers used to clown when i said the black mafia was putting pressure on pac to sign with bad boy to help generate revenue in the east coast drug game. at least now we have a confession to back the conspiracy claim that more than likely is truth.

henchman, puffy, bad boy, black mafia are guilty of murder

big knew about it, but was too bitchmade to tell pac

everyone running around calling pac a madman who is paranoid and too gung ho but in actuality it was him who was level headed and wouldn't budge because he wanted to do what's right, which is make money for his family and friends and not become a slave to some gang

pac won

Pac got shot and killed. I'm pretty sure he lost.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

lol haha
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    so unless you are alive, you lost? faggit logic if you ask me

"henchman, puffy, bad boy, black mafia are guilty of murder" are you blaming them for the murder of 2pac? cuz you were right before you might be again, do you think the shooting in 94 has anything to do with the shooting in 96?

also "big knew about it, but was too bitchmade to tell pac" dont you think 2pac actually knew himself?

Repped!

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    so unless you are alive, you lost? faggit logic if you ask me
    Well, you certainly would know about faggit logic. Getting killed at the height of your popularity when you have so much to live for is a huge L. Only somebody with absolutely nothing to live for would fail to see that.

lol @ using the word salty

Well, you certainly would know about faggit logic. Getting killed at the height of your popularity when you have so much to live for is a huge L. Only somebody with absolutely nothing to live for would fail to see that.
    so martin, malcolm, fuckin abraham lincoln all lost? these people will be remembered for so much longer than you will be, and yr alive in 2011 LOL

homosexual feelings for a deceased man?

Is this the same dude who back in the 90s had a big article in The Source saying he didnt shoot Tupac?

Wu Vatican

prob just some scrub lifer trying to get a little pub for his worthless life.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

LOL Alcatraz can finally sleep good at night.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    so martin, malcolm, fuckin abraham lincoln all lost? these people will be remembered for so much longer than you will be, and yr alive in 2011 LOL
    lol comparing martin malcom and abraham lincoln to a minor figure who didn't have even 1/1000th the influence of the people u mentioned in front of him. not to shit on your god or anything

i dont want to get philosophical on ur ass but some of these ppl will be remembered and some not but wats the big deal? u gonna base someones worth on how they're remembered? do they really more than u or ur dad or moms jus cuz they were famous? theres a lot of great ppl who just faded away and arnt remembered but it doesnt mean their lives were insignificant. most of the greatest shit in history were done by a mass of ppl who are forgotten. the great wall of china we admire today was built off millions of different lives

r u gonna be remembered by ppl outside ur family and freinds afterwards and do u even care after ur gone? the whole fact is theres billions of ppl in this world and imo if u get remembered by the ppl who cares about u thats enough cuz most of us will be forgotten after a few generations regardless. if ur values different then thats fine for u but the fact is pac died maybe he won maybe he lost, the dude just think he lost cuz he lost so much for wat he became(a subtle rap icon). but maybe pac would rather just have lived and still be here and end up like nas instead? cant judge cuz we aint him. ill rather be alive and be myself now then be pac and remembered but watever suits u nigga

PRODIGAL SUN

AANDDDDD I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BEEF THAT OCCURED LONG AGO THAT FAGGOTS DISCUSS AND DEBATE FOR 1000 YEARS. Theres 10x more amazin and fuked up stories greater than pacs in the history of the mafia alone but wen alls said and done pacs dead but we can appreciate his music for wat it is thats it. I aint commentin on his life cuz i aint know him maybe he was good man maybe he was a scumbag. I AINT LOSIN SLEEP OVER HIM THATS FOR SURE

ITS PRETTY SIMPLE ONCE PPL GET OVER THEIR HEADS

LOL THE CAPS LOCK WAS CORRECTEED