Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If a person can't afford to have kids, why do they keep having more?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol @ having a kid you cant support to save face.

thats stupid.

if your girl cant understand when/if you cant afford to raise a child, her dumb ass and the cat who settled down with her need to be off'd on general principal.
    We do it for the people.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

you guys are thinking too one dimensional. think about it from the female perspective... these hoes be playing with dolls before they can talk. it's their goal in life to give birth. they ain't tryna hear no dude talk about "you can't have a baby cuz i'm a broke ass nigga" lol but on a serious note, it's just the world we live in. poor people will continue to bear children just as rich folk do. just the way it goes.

'

I heard PAC is alive, well, and saving dumpster babies in Rio De Janeiro

Wu Vatican

if you can't afford to provide for a child you shouldn't have it, simple as that.

these people on 16 and pregnant make me sick.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

if you cant afford to have children and to nurture them., then you shouldnt have them,. a parent is a full time job...

the reason they dont restrict parents from having children is.. their birth certificate... one you legally sign a certificate, your basically giving up all rights of possession for that item(kids/car/house) and it belongs to the corporation you have signed it over too,.
    Each Person(child) is capital, for that corporation(country)

How many times have children/houses/cars/pets, been taken off their owner, without consent? if it was LAW, and legal. those countries(corporations) could never do that, but as you have already consented, to go along with corporation rules(when you signned the contract/certificate) it is legal, and enforceable by law..

i hope people understand that..

if you dont want to believe me,. anyone with young kids refuse all the vaccines that are offered to your child, and see what happens.

peace.

PRODIGAL SUN

I ask myself the same question! If you can barely maintain yourself, why are you trying to bring a bunch of modern day slaves into this world?

I just don't quite get it. Bunch of selfish mutha fuckerz as far as I can tell.

Or just quite optimistic thinking peeps in a holocaust world!

{>____<}

Well, I'll never have kids so I won't have to worry about diapers, cribs, milk, child support, etc. I'm getting me a dog.

PRODIGAL SUN

My girl wants a child, she already she has one with another bloke but I'm not keen on it, mainly because I'm only 19 (she's 24, almost 25).

We shagged the other day without using a condom (I thought she was on the pill) and afterwards when I found out she wasn't I insisted on her using the morning after pill. Fortunately I'm not a little pussy like Alcatraz so I was man enough to say I don't want a kid, rather than ruining my life to save face.

Master of the yung'n dojo praise the almitey W's Avatar

They tend to have more kids for farm work or just more labor in general. I know in britain when it was poverty stricken they had to keep having kids so they could have something to eat.
    Dont forget to pick up the soap

"I got your back but you best to watch your front."-GZA

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    if you can't afford to provide for a child you shouldn't have it, simple as that.

these people on 16 and pregnant make me sick.
    ^^this

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    you guys are thinking too one dimensional. think about it from the female perspective... these hoes be playing with dolls before they can talk. it's their goal in life to give birth. they ain't tryna hear no dude talk about "you can't have a baby cuz i'm a broke ass nigga" lol but on a serious note, it's just the world we live in. poor people will continue to bear children just as rich folk do. just the way it goes.
    Fuck a female's perspective! Get an abortion or take birth control. "I want to be a mom!" Ok, dumbass. Regardless who the father is, regardless how she'll provide for the child, regardless of the environment the child will be raised in, most women just want kids. They're women. That's the problem! All men want to do is bust a good nut inside of a chick without the bullshit. That'd be nice. Some kids are trick babies because of this....problem.

having a kid without the financial support for it would also be tough on the kid too

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

for real, bro?
    We do it for the people.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

So cry about economic crisis, low growth rate and all of that. Smh. You guys are idiots.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
    having a kid without the financial support for it would also be tough on the kid too
    Yes. Then the kid has to grow up in a horrible environment, attend a crappy school wearing crappy clothes (uniforms don't help). Homelessness off and on. The father is either in prison or in the streets. The mother is lazy and welfare dependent and talk smack about how she wishes she didn't have kids (bitches). If the kid makes it out of the place he/she is living (it could be a shelter, a house, an apartment), that'd be good.

People who seriously screw up in life have an excuse but often times, their childhood troubles are overlooked. People'll frown their faces and say ignorant things, as if they have any clue. Fat people!