09. All The Places
    10. Tell Me
    11. Take You There
    12. Searching
    13. Check It Out
    14. In the Flesh
    15. It's On You
    16. Get On The Mic

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

One Of My Favorite Albums I Give This A 5/5 Pete's Production On Here Is Flawless His Samples, Loops And All The Elements He Uses To Perfection. And Cl Lyrics Were So Smooth That Allot People Cannot Duplicate His Flow At The Time It Was Just "flawless Victory"

-

Tight album. I like the album cover. Pete Rock got a lot of albums in his basement. Take You There, In The House, I Get Physical, I Got A Love, Escapism, Worldwide, All The Places, Searching, In The Flesh, It's On You are my favorite songs.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

very very VERY dope album

i wish they would set they differences aside and do it one more time

if gangstarr had an away team it would be these two for real!!!

My least favorie from the duo. Escape and The Main Ingredient have ill beats though.

Thanks to Sean for the Sig

DJ STRVXG3R! Check Me Out! Tha PhilosoPy Mixtape To Come Soon
    DJ Straxger Myspace Profile
    DJ Straxger's Reverbxatiox Page
    DJ STRVXG3R

the "Mecca And The Soul Brother" LP was so fucking incredible that it would be almost impossible to follow-up, but they did it again! once again stuffed to the fullest with beats and rhymes (76 minutes) and never gets tiredsome if you like their styles, it's slightly below the debut but not by very much at all and is my 2nd favorite Pete produced album (InI being the 3rd). i can't believe how well he flips those soul, jazz and funk samples, always with the smacking drums and heavy, heavy basslines in there too and the scratching is just impeccable. The album is smoother and more laid-back than the first though which is a plus, because they didn't try to replicate the exact sound of the debut while still maintaining their sound. Pure hip-hop at it's absolute finest imo.

5/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

I take back what i said about liking In The Flesh song. I like the intro that comes before it that has a guy rapping. Claaa7, where did you find that old picture of CL Smooth in your avatar? Hahahahahahahahaha.

I give it a 5/5. Matter fact I'm gonna put it on now.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

-

I'll never understand why Pete and CL only did 2 albums because they should've did several albums. They're a very good duo and I like their videos I Got A Love and Take You There from the album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Pete Rock should've never rapped because he sucks hahahahahahahahaha. He needs to stick to producing and scratching turntables. Has anybody heard CL Smooth's American Me album? It's terrible LOL. I'm surprised he only did one solo album and he's one of my favorite rappers. He was in Camron's Let Me Know video for a quick second when he said let me know LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.