Thread: U2

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Default U2

On the real, what you think of U2? I'm about to see them tonight in Boston, I like their old stuff but im not really into their new stuff, prolly gonna be there with a bunch of white people in they 30s, but you know, how the fuck could I pass the opertunity to see U2 for free.
    Boston - NYC

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Default Re: U2

I can't fucking believe the lack of interest in this thread
    Boston - NYC

Thumbs up Re: U2

My favorite band ive seen them 3 times everything up to achtung baby is classic. Once they got into zooropa and pop thats when i think they went a little off...but they salvaged themselves and theyre new stuff is O.K...trying to find tickets at madison square garden and any other place around the metropolitan area is almost impossible....scalpers buy em up off line in the pre sales then jack the prices up on ebay and shit. I feel bad for bono theyre making him do a boat load of shows and his voice is going....damn...i wish i was old enough to have seen them in the joshua tree tour. Im 20 and my first show with them was when i was like 13...people in the stands were like fuck yeah at least some one in your generation knows what good rock is..and all i could do was smile. Good shit...another fan on a wu forum...wu and u2..what a combination. People either love em or hate em. But theyre in the rock and roll hall of fame, never have broken up, no band member has ever abused drugs or alcohol to the point where it fucked up their lives/careers or made the press...simply just good music to put you in a good mood.

Veteran Member

to them at alli like u2, only relly love a few songs, but i dont mind listenin to them at all

undefeatable

I'm into the older stuff ("war" and "joshua tree" get a lot of spins), but they should hang it up, before they end up like the rolling stones.