Thread: What does it mean to hear a cat?

Default What does it mean to hear a cat?

I do not own a cat, nor have I seen one near my house. I was laying in bed this morning and heard a cat meow loudly once. It sounded like it was in my room!

My eyes open immediately and I'm suddenly not tired. Looking outside my french doors through the curtain which convenient as a backdoor, there is nothing. I don't get it.

This has happened one other time within the past week while I was dead asleep and awoken me immediately. Is this good, or bad? What's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

if its always while you are laying downn it is a result of sleep paralysis which causes all types of hallucinations, especially auditory

i have hallucinations everyy day and doctors don't know why some people get it often and others don't get it at all. It is basically whenn you reach a very relaxed state and you start to slip into dream state while fully conscious, it is very brief and buddhist monks called it Transcendental Consciousness (they believed it unlocks secrets and opens the spirit world, the delusions can seem VERY real, and your thoughts can slip into complete nonsense/reorganization of random information). Sleep Paralysis is the opposite of Sleep Walking.. also you don't have to become paralyzed, many times you just hear/see things briefly. it cann be very frightening the first few times. I ALWAYS hear the same sound when this happens, it sounds like an airplane engine and i can hear a faint beeping sound, and a womans voice in some false foreign language. it increases in volume until i snap out of it

i posted about it before awhiles back

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    if its always while you are laying down it is a result of sleep paralysis which causes all types of hallucinations, especially auditory

i have hallucinations every day and doctors don't know why some people get it often and others don't get it at all. It is basically when you reach a very relaxed state and you start to slip into dream state while fully conscious, it is very brief and buddhist monks called it Transcendental Consciousness (they believed it unlocks secrets and opens the spirit world, the delusions can seem VERY real, and your thoughts can slip into complete nonsense/reorganization of random information). Sleep Paralysis is the opposite of Sleep Walking.. also you don't have to become paralyzed, many times you just hear/see things briefly. it can be very frightening the first few times. I ALWAYS hear the same sound when this happens, it sounds like an airplane engine and i can hear a faint beeping sound, and a womans voice in some false foreign language. it increases in volume until i snap out of it

i posted about it before awhile back
    Interesting. Someone else said something similar.
    Sometimes when our bodies are in Stage I sleep, we can hallucinate sounds, especially sounds relating to something we recently saw in passing.
    Recently I've been watching videos that detail how MJ's controversy and death was planned and executed by the Occult. One bit of this includes an analysis and interpretation of MJ's video which includes a cat; it doesn't meow the way I have been hearing in my sleep (nor do I see a cat in my sleep).

The analysis begins @ 5:20.

Maybe you're right. Strange how this particular sound has managed to work better than my alarm clock, because I couldn't wake up from my alarm after hitting snooze repeatedly.. until hearing the cat's meow; suddenly I'm alert.

hypnagogic & hypnopompic hallucinations, i found the term!

thiss is so prevalent in my life that i speak about it often, and i am always ignored because it is brushedd off as just another symptom of "schizophrenia"
    i always lockk my door where ever i sleep because when i wake up i have about a 80% chance of this happening, and someone walking in your room while you are hallucinating is terrifying, and dangerous as i sleep with a revolver. the television is frightening aswell, i always see characters on television speaking directly to me and focusing on me, they are REALLY focusing on me! i have woken up and had creatures "step" in and out of my body, andd put me onto my bed and disappear, aswell as have conversations with me and place "codes" into me.. like essence that melts into me. implanted data. this is all while i am awake

also covered all of the mirrors because things seem to be able to manifest outside of them during certain times

have you ever seen Donnie Darko? remember where he woke up and Frank the Rabbit starts speaking to him and wakes him up?? it is really like that, but things are constantly morphing as it happens, not taking any concrete shape. Voices are distorted and sound like a million different people speaking at once

i am way off subject

but for someone like you who does not have "schizophrenia" (i think), or any other condition thatt causes them to always "hallucinate" (which is actually dimensional overlapping), hearing that unexplained meow is a small glimpse into confirmed involuntary reality shifts

i once met a leopard spirit in Maui Hawaii that tried to convince me to enter a portal

heres more information on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

as for why it's repeatedly being processed as a cat meowing for you, i'm sure someone in here has some knowledge of feline symbolism/energetic properties (egypt and witchcraft are good starts). my friend is constantly invaded by panthers in his dreams
    Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 06-24-2011 at 01:21 PM.

whenever i dream and can recall said dream

its always a war, or a fire fight or some type war esque imagery. to me this was always my mind (or Army) vs someone/somethings mind (or Army). sometimes i win, sometimes i have lost, when i lose im immediately awoken and feel different, until i can return to sleep.

its like mental invasion

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

you should be glad you get the sweet awakening call of a kitty meowing. my sleep paralysis causes me to wake up in my mind while my body is still in sleep mode. can you imagine waking up and not being able to open your eyes or move yr body? not the best of moments

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    you should be glad you get the sweet awakening call of a kitty meowing. my sleep paralysis causes me to wake up in my mind while my body is still in sleep mode. can you imagine waking up and not being able to open your eyes or move yr body? not the best of moments
    yo so you get it to! the trick is you can only control your breathing when it happens, so i hyperventilate andd it makes my toes and fingers become mobilized and gradually i regain motor skills

as for bronze, dreamss are access to different dimensions. it is very possible you are a soldier in another reality and not you at all

read about anesthesia and how it affects consciousness/perception, and what theories are floating around about how it points to the idea that everyone is lliving an infinite amount of lives at once

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    I've suffered your condition as well, but not in recent events so I understand what you're describing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    yo so you get it too! the trick is you can only control your breathing when it happens, so i hyperventilate andd it makes my toes and fingers become mobilized and gradually i regain motor skills
    I'd like to gain control of my dreams and direct them, but have not been able to do so. It's called Lucid dreaming, though I've forgotten many of the details behind this process and what it entails.

worst thing about when the witch rides your back is if you try to talk.for me at least , I will try and talk and can't say anything but I am using all my force possible to just get out some kind of sounds and when I can get anything out at all it sounds like its not even words. It must be what ppl with mental retardation feel like or something.you know ppl with down syndrome , they talk and it comes out all fucked up but maybe in their mind they are really ........ fuck it you know what I mean.