Thread: I closed out wednesday's beatz and rhymez radio show!

Default I closed out wednesday's beatz and rhymez radio show!

Wow, I was driving on the way to pick up my best friend, I get this FB post...I was in such shock, I had to pull over. I tell my friend the news, he was so happy....I had tears man hahaha.

This is all by the Creator's grace, and I thank Him first and foremost and pray He gives me Power and Wisdom from Himself to keep making positive music, and keep elevating my skills.

And a big shout out to brother Kareem Zaim Abdul-Khaliq of Wu-Tang Management for the love and support; it means so much!

To top it off, they played "My Reflection," the song I did for the woman I love more than anyone (except for God of course), but cannot be with at this time.

The show is based out of LA and you can catch it live Wednesday's at 9 EST 6pm Pacific @ wu-world.com

I will post the podcast as soon as they upload it

Thank you to everyone for the love and support and for doing your part to strengthen and bring substance to the hip hop community.

God bless

Dustin/E Truth

Here's the podcast

http://thebeatznrhymezshow.podomatic...15_27_11-07_00

come in after lords of the underground

they sped up the track so if you wanna hear the original speed just hit up my soundclick

1 love!

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Congrats bro. Keep on doing what you do and eventually some measure of success will come your way. Even if it's just the blessing of being around great ppl that support you.

thank u big homie i agree 100 percent!

got some hot stuff in the works, i'll post soon, including a collab with the good brother Andre Auram of Legendary Iconz, and MDS.

And of course the Desperados EP "Ghostown Saviours" with my producer Artafacts.

Have you heard of Andre Auram bro? He is making moves in LA!

Thanks for the love sun!

PS that Fat Boy track that comes after me, is CRACK LOL