Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who rides bikes?

Default Who rides bikes?

I recently sold my old one and copped a new bike. Took a picture of it today:

I love riding, it's a great feeling. Hell of a workout. Who else has a bicycle?

I got a savings going.. bout one fidddddy strong, all going towards a new bike. All last summah it was my 'thing', I was clocking ten to fifteen miles a day like cake. My favorite thing to do, especially in this city, as it is really biker friendly. That bike is ill btw, what kind; how much?

Veteran Member

Price?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    I got a savings going.. bout one fidddddy strong, all going towards a new bike. All last summah it was my 'thing', I was clocking ten to fifteen miles a day like cake. My favorite thing to do, especially in this city, as it is really biker friendly. That bike is ill btw, what kind; how much?
    ILL. Post your bike up when you get it. What kind you going for? I copped my bike online for under $300. Real good deals out there if you keep your eyes open and your wallet in your front pocket.

Veteran Member

Good price.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
    I recently sold my old one and copped a new bike. Took a picture of it today:

I love riding, it's a great feeling. Hell of a workout. Who else has a bicycle?

Id rather have a blacked out bike than bright white. That looks kinda metro'ISH.

This is what I ride every day.. and only thing wrong with it, is the back brake line needs to be bleeded and get some new hydraulic fluid

priced around $680, w/ shimano disc brakes & parts

Basically in the same bracket as most mid-level specialized, kona, trek, or GT bikes. I think its a west coast company.
    Last edited by The Seer; 06-29-2011 at 09:00 PM.

My bike broke like every thursday.
    I wasn't going to waste money on that thing every week any more so I'm just using my dad's for now.

'

i wanna build something custom and maybe get a body shop to give the frame IRONMAN colors, but candy-coated.

might be a good low rider bike project. i got one of those too just sitting around.

Am I the only one who sees bikes as nothing more than a form of transportation?

'

unless you hit jumps and break bones. i did all that when i was younger. pissed off my old man cuz I dug up our entire yard to build a straight line of jumps when i had a bmx.

I got an old one. I rode once round the block yesterday and I was tired as shit after. Also almost hit this woman pushing her stroller on the pavement.

I want a bike like dude in 'Baby Boy'. Those were the shit.

Yo shit ain't gangsta.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Am I the only one who sees bikes as nothing more than a form of transportation?
    A bicycle is not only a great form of transportation, but of exercise as well. It gets you in shape big time. And if you're gonna be riding why not put an extra $100 down to ride in style and comfort, the way you want?

It's the same with cars. Some people (like myself) see cars as just a hunk of metal that gets you from point A to B. Others, however, see cars as a status symbol. A flashy cars means you're ballin' or whatever. They also see cars as a part of their fashion, style, and persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
    A bicycle is not only a great form of transportation, but of exercise as well. It gets you in shape big time. And if you're gonna be riding why not put an extra $100 down to ride in style and comfort, the way you want?

It's the same with cars. Some people (like myself) see cars as just a hunk of metal that gets you from point A to B. Others, however, see cars as a status symbol. A flashy cars means you're ballin' or whatever. They also see cars as a part of their fashion, style, and persona.
    Exercise? I rode that shit to school every day, 10 miles total every day. Yet I'm still extremely out of shape.

You forgot to mention drinking and driving isn't illegal when you're on a bike and that it's allot faster in places with traffic.