Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tarantino jerks off to an Indian girl's toes

thats my kinda woman..that shit is such a fucking turn on g,real spit

you gotta have fetish's to be 'normal'

I think my current mrs, has got me more fucked up than ive ever been,.
    animated shit turns me on so much.. i blame her

she dont let me come on her drawings tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    yea fetishes are ok, i cant date a chick who doesnt like to get bitten or bites either.....
    haha...aw shucks we share a fetish.

as far as feet go....i dont get it

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    u try sticking your penis inside a foot
    lolol

Why hasn't Charles Jones posted in this thread yet?

Anyway, about fetishes, when I was 12 or so I remember I would come in from a hot evening of playing cowboy and indians and have my step mom run me a nice hot bath. Oh how those were the sweet days of being a young teenage child. I would take off my hot sweat ridden close, give them a smell and climb over into the tub. I remember taking the bar of soap and waiting for it to get good and soft so I could mold the soap into the shape of a very small penis. Then I would lay them by the side of the tub and let them cool to form. I would then sneak the small penis shaped soap into my bedroom at night for a night of sweet love pleasure. It is like it was yesterday, pressing the head to my whispering brown eye. I remember that the soap penis would last a good hour of penetration before it would finally disappear in my small tiny anus. Now when I go into the soap Isle at dollar general I think of me and my tiny penis shape soaps penetrating my Whispering Brown eye. Those were the days.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post

Anyway, about fetishes, when I was 12 or so I remember I would come in from a hot evening of playing cowboy and indians and have my step mom run me a nice hot bath. Oh how those were the sweet days of being a young teenage child. I would take off my hot sweat ridden close, give them a smell and climb over into the tub. I remember taking the bar of soap and waiting for it to get good and soft so I could mold the soap into the shape of a very small penis. Then I would lay them by the side of the tub and let them cool to form. I would then sneak the small penis shaped soap into my bedroom at night for a night of sweet love pleasure. It is like it was yesterday, pressing the head to my whispering brown eye. I remember that the soap penis would last a good hour of penetration before it would finally disappear in my small tiny anus. Now when I go into the soap Isle at dollar general I think of me and my tiny penis shape soaps penetrating my Whispering Brown eye. Those were the days.

BASCO

well ... damn

Never liked his films. I never got the point of a foot fetish, they're feet. Sure they can be cute, but I've never gotten wood looking at feet before.

Quote Originally Posted by wusupporter View Post
    Wow, sick MF
    Ahahaha, jasper bringing out the lurkers
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

omg hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    haha...aw shucks we share a fetish.

as far as feet go....i dont get it
    yea thats true,the feet things has gotta be some next level fetish type ish

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
    Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
    You'd be surprised with the amount of people that have a foot fetish
    true story