Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nike re-signs Michael Vick

Though that dude that Donte hit could have been hit by somebody that hadn't even been drinking. He ran right out into the street at night time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
    Maybe, but as someone who lives in a completely different part of the country and used to work at a slaughter house that killed and processed animals, I just don't think it's worth staying pissed about until the end of time. Yes, what he did was wrong and those animals didn't deserve it but there's a million other people in certain countries that will eat dog this evening. People act like he killed someone. I know America loves dogs but at some point in time, get over it.
    He did something stupid, at least he didn't rape or kill someone. He didn't sell drugs to little kids or pick up and underage hooker. Shit, there are people all over this country tonight who will have dog fights, are people going to put up a fuss about it? Fuck no. Why? Because he's a celebrity. He's a football player, not a saint. Who cares? ...

Maybe instead of telling your dumb ass kids to look up to someone who gets millions of dollars to play a game for a living you could try giving them a different male role model to admire? Like maybe someone who actually does something of importance for a living?

Pro-athletes are just athletes. Musicians are just musicians. Too much idolizing bull shit professions. Might as well look up to hookers and party clowns while we're at it. All appeal to the most basist instincts of men, all are just whores.
    Leather face,
    No offense, but you sound like a weirdo. And to work at a slaughter house, I can see why. Besides the abuse from the dog fighting, the dogs weren't put out of their misery quickly. They were tortured by all different means and killed slowly. Animal fighting rings are broken up all the time in the US. Most of them don't involve well known people, so I don't know what you're talking about. Vick was a bum even before the dog thing.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Though that dude that Donte hit could have been hit by somebody that hadn't even been drinking. He ran right out into the street at night time.
    I don't know......I didn't hear that. I know his dumb ass was drunk and driving and paid the family off....just my opinion