Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for Wu Chronicles Chapter III?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Are you ready for Wu Chronicles Chapter III?

It has been a decade since the last one; would you want another?; there have been mad collaborations since the last one that are worthy of a third.

THey phoned in on wu-chronicles 2, half of taht cd is just unbearable.

Looking back at it now, that cd is awesome. You're crazy.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

no
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

no we dont need this unless its gonna be new and unreleased high quality stuff with no dj, i already made chapters III to XX 6 years ago plus we already have downloaded the recent wu cameos

PRODIGAL SUN

Nope. no need

leave it alone

we all seen how they fucked up the Killabee albums with making a 3th...

so leave the Chronicles alone will ya !

Yeah in the age of the internet I dont think there's any need for an album that compiles Wu cameo's because they're all posted on here as soon as they leak anyway.

Only way I would check a new Wu-Chronicles is if they changed the format... rather than cameo's that we've heard... make a compilation of unreleased stuff or very rare tracks, etc.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Yeah in the age of the internet I dont think there's any need for an album that compiles Wu cameo's because they're all posted on here as soon as they leak anyway.

Only way I would check a new Wu-Chronicles is if they changed the format... rather than cameo's that we've heard... make a compilation of unreleased stuff or very rare tracks, etc.

Peace!
    this is exactly what i came in this thread to say too, great minds think alike haha. what made the first installment so dope was that it was released in a time when you didn't get to hear that one Wu feature unless you bought the whole album. i hadn't heard the majority of tracks when I picked up "Wu Chronicles"... even Part 2 felt pointless to me.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    this is exactly what i came in this thread to say too, great minds think alike haha. what made the first installment so dope was that it was released in a time when you didn't get to hear that one Wu feature unless you bought the whole album. i hadn't heard the majority of tracks when I picked up "Wu Chronicles"... even Part 2 felt pointless to me.
    Haha peace fam,

Yeah Wu-Chronicles I was good at the time because it collected alot of rare stuff, Vol II was ok but it felt like they were either rushing it out or scraping the bottom of the barrell to get an album worth of material.

Something I would like to see though... a compilation that collected together all of the early Wu tracks that appeared on soundtracks and elsewhere. Again, we've got them all alrready but not always in CDQ.

Tracks like America, Lay Your Hammer down, If It's Alright With You, Who's The Champion, The Abduction, Let Me At 'Em, original Box In Hand, Semi Automatic: Full Rap Metal Jacket, Windpipe, What You In Fo, And You Don't Stop, there's loads more but I can't think off the top of my head!

A compilation like that would be dope as fuck IMO.

Peace!

^ co-sign, that would be very dope. but they probably rather release something pointless that no one will buy like another Greatest Hits with the same songs on it.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

PRODIGAL SUN

i would be for it if they used a song i produced and wanted to gimme a check lol. other then that naaaaah
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Haha peace fam,

Tracks like America, Lay Your Hammer down, If It's Alright With You, Who's The Champion, The Abduction, Let Me At 'Em, original Box In Hand, Semi Automatic: Full Rap Metal Jacket, Windpipe, What You In Fo, And You Don't Stop, there's loads more but I can't think off the top of my head!

A compilation like that would be dope as fuck IMO.

Peace!
    I want all those songs. Sadly, I don't have any of them other than The Abduction.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Quote Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
    I want all those songs. Sadly, I don't have any of them other than The Abduction.
    The internet is your friend... just google them and you'll have them all in no time.

Peace!