Thread: Earthquake predictions

Default Earthquake predictions

I have been doing a bit of research on earthquake activity in regards to the Pacific rim, and I found a bit of a pattern. Major strikes (>6.9) seem to be following a clockwise rotation starting last year in Chile, then to New Zealand, Japan, and late last month in Alaska. Formulating time and distance, I came up with a couple of dates for time and location where the next big strike could occur, somewhere on the North American coast. I'm not saying either of these will happen, but based on my obviously flawed data, I came up with a reasonable time frame for these events to occur. Unfortunately I haven't figured out magnitude in relation to these events, but I'm working on it.

Seattle Washington - August 14-15

Southern California - September 2-5

You all heard about the earthquake in Japan, but what you probably don't know is that the region has experienced 13 aftershocks of magnitude 6.0 or higher from March 11 when it occurred until June 3rd. Tell me those people aren't freaked out.

I'll gladly accept your insults below.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I have been doing a bit of research on earthquake activity in regards to the Pacific rim, and I found a bit of a pattern. Major strikes (>6.9) seem to be following a clockwise rotation starting last year in Chile, then to New Zealand, Japan, and late last month in Alaska. Formulating time and distance, I came up with a couple of dates for time and location where the next big strike could occur, somewhere on the North American coast. I'm not saying either of these will happen, but based on my obviously flawed data, I came up with a reasonable time frame for these events to occur. Unfortunately I haven't figured out magnitude in relation to these events, but I'm working on it.

Seattle Washington - August 14-15

Southern California - September 2-5

You all heard about the earthquake in Japan, but what you probably don't know is that the region has experienced 13 aftershocks of magnitude 6.0 or higher from March 11 when it occurred until June 3rd. Tell me those people aren't freaked out.

http://ruchoshelmashiach.blogspot.co...says-next.html

Veteran Member

All of this is futile, imo. What are people supposed to do with this info?

fuck an earthquake prediction, i need tornado predictions

I swear to you I never saw that video. This is just something I was screwing around with on my own. Also, my theory has nothing to do with tides, but rather, I think the tectonic plate underneath the pacific rim is spinning like a top. Imagine a gear with a few of it's spines longer than the rest. Every time they hit the other gears there is massive interference. Besides, this dude was wrong about his prediction. Let's just see if and how close I come.

Predicting a massive earthquake in southern California for this week.

im saying 15th sept.. minus 188 days from that and you get???
    minus another 188 days off that and you get?
    then lastly... minus another 188 days and you get?

check the pacific rim

i just posted a link/video in the major events thread,. showing. the amount of 6.0M + quakes the last 14 days..

but yeah.. its september 15th... i was initially thinking an event would happen before 9/11 or on 9/11 as (going by the electric universe theory) elenin would have reached periphellion then.. but alas.. nasa are saying its now a cloud?? ( we have no way to verify images from nasa) .. guess we just gotta wait till the cloud gets closer.. lols

i guess the 3 days of darkness from sept 25th wont happen now either.. as elenin wont be blocking off the sun.. even more so.. its much harder to track now.. as its 100000000 lil bits floating through space.. coming 0.24 au from the earth..

oh and btw.. japan had over 900 aftershocks(of all magnitudes) upto 2 weeks after the initial quake

i'm not to scared,.. the worse part of the quakes are over but um its the 6th no quake in my homeland yet

but any one can say there's a quake coming it California there's always a quake coming and were long over due
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

There hasn't been a MAJOR quake since game 3 of the World Series in '89

cos of the earth facing/directed solar flare in the early hours of this morning..

9/11 it is

oh fuck yay, nasa *cough* has changed their dates on elenin (even tho they say its a cloud now ;s) it will break the ecliptic on sept 15th!! lols

and the next alignment has been changed to sept 27th,.

also the date, that lots of world leaders, will be in very weird/dodgey places,,

obama recently announced he will be at denver airport, on the 27th of sept.
    denver airport is really weird.. nice lil topic to research..
    it has probably the biggest underground bunker facility in the usa..

so its sept15th..

and we have had 4 !! (read 4) 6M+ quakes, all around the rim of fire..

we still have half the day to go..
    Last edited by soul controller; 09-15-2011 at 09:08 AM.

'