Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Wu Tang Album 2013!!

Lightbulb New Wu Tang Album 2013!!

I don't post here often but I only post when I have to get something off my chest or a Wu tang album is coming. Wu tang have been showing encouraging signs recently. Killa Sin sounds incredible, Ghost is back on his Supreme Clientele steez and Method Man is promisinng to live up to his potential next time.

A new wu tang album has been promised in 2012. I hopes for this album are high but only if it is done this way:

a) This must be an album which has a similar focus and direction to Wu tang forever which is defintely their best album.

b) As his may be their last; this album must include a selection of killabees and upcoming wu tang artists to continue the legacy.

c)The album must focus on reaching out to artists outside of the hip hop circle (but credible artists). This is important. To do an album which just focuses on wu tang itself would be like doin wu tang forever all over again. I think it is time to take Wu tang blueprint and hip hop to the world!! I want that album to be number one for weeks and they do not have to sell out to do this. They have enough connections in the entertainment world. A good example of this may be Damian Marley.

d)This album should be an epic album on the scale of Thriller !! ( I am not talking about literal copy I mean in terms of its reach and depth). This does not mean that they have to water down their music to do this. Music and hip hop needs epic albums again. Hip hop does not have that anticipation anymore because labels seem to focus on cost efficient albums like Apollo Kids. This may be beneficial to the label but not to the artist or the artform in the long run.

e) The album should hold a message for humanity (its the much famed 2012 next year time for change) as a whole as Rza does via his various Wu Tang Manuals

f) It has to be a double cd. Wu have enough artists for this

A Wu tang album in this vain would be the ideal way to crown the dynasty. I hope I am not setting the bar too high. Your thoughts??

Veteran Member

A beautiful dream but still a dream....

wu-tang forever will remain their most ambitious album. It's like this son, world has changed since 1997, everything now is about money, partying, pleasure, swagg....

Rza mastermind is in another dimension now. He want to create movie and want to be considered like a genius movie maker....he doesn't care that much about music. Others members are tired now. Just watch a wu concert this days. They give everything during 15 minutes and then they seems like zombies except the god method man.
    Plus consider they don't have high budget anymore cause they aren't on a powerful label anymore.

You can find it deppressive or pessimist but this is reality. Wu-tang aren't the same group anymore. They just take pleasure to make good music for the fans but they don't want to change the world anymore. They don't have the power to do this and i think they don't care anymore. They are grown man, they have family...

What i want for the next album is something less ambitious but something that can be great. I want a full album produced by new wu elements like bronze, cilvaringz and from less known people that can recreate the wu sound. Something like a tribute to the golden age, something fresh and nostalgic in the same way. With kung-fu sample, piano and violin sample....

I just want good music with ingredients from the past. I think it's not asking too much but well i'm pretty sure next album will be bobby digital beats without cohesion. Something that you will hear with pleasure but nothing mind blowing. Like 8 diagrams in fact.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

They will never reach the heights of 36 Chambers or Forever again imo.

However, thanks to Rae, I think the generals are starting to realise what the fans want more now, so I think they could still produce an album on par with The W (3rd best clan album imo).

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I never like it when posters drop ultimatums on the greatest rap group of all time.

They could make an album backed with a jug band for all I care, just drop something.

why you post this? the album got leaked

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    A beautiful dream but still a dream....

wu-tang forever will remain their most ambitious album. It's like this son, world has changed since 1997, everything now is about money, partying, pleasure, swagg....

Rza mastermind is in another dimension now. He want to create movie and want to be considered like a genius movie maker....he doesn't care that much about music. Others members are tired now. Just watch a wu concert this days. They give everything during 15 minutes and then they seems like zombies except the god method man.
    Plus consider they don't have high budget anymore cause they aren't on a powerful label anymore.

You can find it deppressive or pessimist but this is reality. Wu-tang aren't the same group anymore. They just take pleasure to make good music for the fans but they don't want to change the world anymore. They don't have the power to do this and i think they don't care anymore. They are grown man, they have family...

What i want for the next album is something less ambitious but something that can be great. I want a full album produced by new wu elements like bronze, cilvaringz and from less known people that can recreate the wu sound. Something like a tribute to the golden age, something fresh and nostalgic in the same way. With kung-fu sample, piano and violin sample....

I just want good music with ingredients from the past. I think it's not asking too much but well i'm pretty sure next album will be bobby digital beats without cohesion. Something that you will hear with pleasure but nothing mind blowing. Like 8 diagrams in fact.

The thread could have been locked after this post

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    why you post this? the album got leaked
    He's talking about a real album in 2012, it's 2011 right now.

Veteran Member

"Ghost is back on his Supreme Clientele"

Hes been back on that style since 06

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lol are you feeling alright?
    We do it for the people.

lmao for real i have doubts ghost is even capable of doing the SC style again

Veteran Member

"^lol are you feeling alright?"

Yup just fine, want proof Ghost cant do anymore SC shit? CHARLIE BROWN MUH FUCKAS

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol, fuckin weirdo

if you think ghost has been on his SC style since 06, you obviously dont know what ure talking about.
    We do it for the people.

Veteran Member

Umm I do know what Im talking about. Charlie Brown was recorded in 2006 for Fishscale, reviving his old style like nothing ever left. Hes completely capabale of that style again and that song alone proved it. So yes, since 06 Ghost can easily slip back into his SC style again regardless of what anyone here says

how the hell did ghost go from being on his SC style for the past 5 years, to ghost doing one or two SC verses five years ago??

quite the difference there bruh

Veteran Member

because it showcases that he still uses it and can go back to it anytime he liked. 06 just marked the start of that