Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Wu Tang Album 2013!!

no, it doesn't showcase that he still uses it. he used it 5 years ago lol. that's like saying shaq still has the same skills of 5 years ago because he did what he did five years ago. that doesn't make sense.

charlie brown from now is more than the difference from 36 chambers to forever

if you can give me a track from this year, maybe last year then i'll believe you

Veteran Member

whos to say hes not saving his SC2 verses until the album actually drops?

lmao gotta love threads like these

Lock this stupid misleading thread, and take the threadstarter out into the woods and shoot him in the back of the head like a dog

Here, I'm handing out late passes

Don't know about all that other shit, but I do agree on the double CD part!

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Lock this stupid misleading thread, and take the threadstarter out into the woods and shoot him in the back of the head like a dog
    co-sign.

There are cute fanboy threads.

And then there are stupid fanboy threads. This is one of them.

i thought this was going to be a thread with actually news about a new wu album.

asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    hahahahhahahaha

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

LOL

the threadstarter and Jin0304 both need to be taken out back, shot and buried in the 69 position together.

I think they're too greedy to ever do a great Wu-Tang album again. There is no money to be made off a group album, so they would rather just tour non-stop and release mediocre solos every couple years.
    Love thy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    LOL

the threadstarter and Jin0304 both need to be taken out back, shot and buried in the 69 position together.
    lmaoo u guysz are killing me

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH diggitydondruma's Avatar

Yo, yall got me rollin here too man......LOLOLOL. Nah but the threadstarter was misleading, and as for yall dreaming about Ghost SC style returning and a fantasy Wu album....keep debating, I'm LMFAO!!!
    Diggity Don Druma reppin ArimA Uncensored, Trinidad

burn this thread to the fuckin ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Member

"and as for yall dreaming about Ghost SC style returning"

PROOF RIGHT HERE GHOST STILL GOT THAT SC SHIT BEYOND 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwlDBndc0no

Default A better tomorrow

I will say it again, A better Tomorrow, must follow this blueprint to be relevant and successful. Wu tang must take their music to the world!! They have grown enough to be able to relate their philosophy to mankind now. Music needs an epic album and so does hip hop.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don't post here often but I only post when I have to get something off my chest or a Wu tang album is coming. Wu tang have been showing encouraging signs recently. Killa Sin sounds incredible, Ghost is back on his Supreme Clientele steez and Method Man is promisinng to live up to his potential next time.

A new wu tang album has been promised in 2012. I hopes for this album are high but only if it is done this way:

a) This must be an album which has a similar focus and direction to Wu tang forever which is defintely their best album.

b) As his may be their last; this album must include a selection of killabees and upcoming wu tang artists to continue the legacy.

c)The album must focus on reaching out to artists outside of the hip hop circle (but credible artists). This is important. To do an album which just focuses on wu tang itself would be like doin wu tang forever all over again. I think it is time to take Wu tang blueprint and hip hop to the world!! I want that album to be number one for weeks and they do not have to sell out to do this. They have enough connections in the entertainment world. A good example of this may be Damian Marley.

d)This album should be an epic album on the scale of Thriller !! ( I am not talking about literal copy I mean in terms of its reach and depth). This does not mean that they have to water down their music to do this. Music and hip hop needs epic albums again. Hip hop does not have that anticipation anymore because labels seem to focus on cost efficient albums like Apollo Kids. This may be beneficial to the label but not to the artist or the artform in the long run.

e) The album should hold a message for humanity (its the much famed 2012 next year time for change) as a whole as Rza does via his various Wu Tang Manuals

f) It has to be a double cd. Wu have enough artists for this

A Wu tang album in this vain would be the ideal way to crown the dynasty. I hope I am not setting the bar too high. Your thoughts??