Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Genius kills those who oppose

Default Re: Genius kills those who oppose

Define "punch" then for all us "novincial newbies" haha fukin douche bag. i dont know what a punch or metaphore is, yet i fuckin slaughtered his ass earlier.... Fukin lil kids man... always creatin internet beef. I'll brush this kid off like table crumbs...

Ye well rules are meant to be broken. I create my own style n shyt. as long as it's smart and sounds good, its all good.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Potent1
    good shyt met a 4 -

battling here at the wu-corp is weird, they have "rules" on how your punches should be thrown.
    It's not rules its preference you lyrical succubus.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

What tha fuck are you talkin about, dont throw around big words and think its intelligent... take a look at what that fucking word means before u say it.. fuckin moron.

Main Entry: suc·cu·bus
    Pronunciation: 's&k-y&-b&s
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form: plural suc·cu·bi /-"bI, -"bE/
    : an imaginary demon assuming female form and formerly held to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep

^left out the part where they do it to steal your soul, and for the record Tek is one of the better emcees on this site, definetly not in the moron category. And since we're on the punches category, meta4( or is it Touch-E-1)<j/p} could you go back into that Cap vs God Concept battle and maybe show what punches you were referring to in your vote. I really am curious. Let's keep it civil in here yall, save that angst for the battles. peace

Quote Originally Posted by Met-a-4
    What tha fuck are you talkin about, dont throw around big words and think its intelligent... take a look at what that fucking word means before u say it.. fuckin moron.

Main Entry: suc·cu·bus
    Pronunciation: 's&k-y&-b&s
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form: plural suc·cu·bi /-"bI, -"bE/
    : an imaginary demon assuming female form and formerly held to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep
    Yo he was talking about Potent1 and she's a chic so this makes sense fool.........

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    It's not rules its preference you lyrical succubus.
    me? a succubus - bery in-ter-res- ting choice of words.

I guess I can be demonic..... and in my dreams really ain't so bad... I think thats what i'll be for halloween. =)

ayo on the real though, their are no guidelines for how a dis should be executed, skill is skill - some got it - some don't.... as for the unintelligent lackeys who can't keep up, I don't understand how you could even listen to bobby digital...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    ^. Let's keep it civil in here yall, save that angst for the battles. peace
    what fun would that be??

Man, when the fuck are the votes comin' in on this?
    I bear tha' soul of a'hundred kings, heart of a runaway slave...
    shackle my hands an' feet together,...I got a "runaway brain..."~RaE

you think you got flos??????????
    step up punk,
    ill get you........
    no imitations..........
    and no limitations.....
    im real fool
    spade(aka.RhymeSwift)

Im tha most humble kid in here. But any1 in here who wants ta try me then go ahead, i'll battle you. Think im scared to fight with words? hahaha. But most of ya'll are jst fuckin internet nerds who think they can rap, with ur fukin rules, and guidelines, shyt is funny. And why would you ever call a girl a succubus? You must be one of them computer nerds from tha suburbs cuz you'd never hear a word like that on tha street. Im jst here to battle, i layed down a diss for fun and ya'll start cryin like bitches. Its tha fuckin internet. write ya shyt back, dont get a high cholesterol over it. This is supposed to be a "battlefeild" so far it looks like pediatric office with all u children cryin...

no beef just truth -Met-a-4-

Im tha most humble kid in here. But any1 in here who wants ta try me then go ahead, i'll battle you. Think im scared to fight with words? hahaha. But most of ya'll are jst fuckin internet nerds who think they can rap, with ur fukin rules, and guidelines, shyt is funny. And why would you ever call a girl a succubus? You must be one of them computer nerds from tha suburbs cuz you'd never hear a word like that on tha street. Im jst here to battle, i layed down a diss for fun and ya'll start cryin like bitches. Its tha fuckin internet. write ya shyt back, dont get a high blood pressure and have a heart attack over it. This is supposed to be a "battlefeild" so far it looks like pediatric office with all u children cryin...

no beef just truth -Met-a-4-

^does this mean you're gonna explain ur vote in that cap vs concept battle? I would really appreciate if you could point out the punches you were talkin about. peace

If u really want the truth on that battle i'll give it to u. since ur gunna hold me on trail for one fucking decision. (by tha way i dont ever lie so take this response how u want to, cuz i know its tha truth). I was high as fuck when i was on here that night, and I read like tha first 3 lines of Cap's battle and it was obviously false advertising. he had some decent lines (not punches) and i thought the first man's battle was no good so i got lazy and figured Cap probably won. I obviously gave too much credit with the "punch" response. But when u called me on what i did and i read it tha next morning i knew i made a mistake but i wasnt gunna jst embarass cap and change my vote or my response, i tried to jst stay away from tha subject since we all make mistakes sumtimes. But you just kept bringin up my mistake so here u have it. Thats what really happened. Is that a good enough explaination for u? oh ye and just to keep my record clean, i swer thats the only battle i replied to and only read half assed. I read everything else i replied to fully.

Met-a-4

^your oppinions holds a lot more weight to me in the future for admitting to it homie, cause I thought you were crazy when I read it. Thanks for being honest. peace