Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bible

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default The Bible

A THREAD DEDICATED TO THE STUDY OF THE BIBLE

WHERE EACH SCRIPTURE IS READ THOUROUGHLY

AND EXAMINED BY EACH PARTICIPANT

EACH PARTICIPANT IS TO EXPRESS WHAT IT IS THAT THEY SEE IN EACH SCRIPTURE

THIS IS TO BRING AN UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE COMMUNITY, AND TO DEAD THE RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL BEEFS.

IT CAN WORK WELL IF WE ALL KEEP IT FRESH CLEAN AND CIVILIZED

W.A.R.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Re: The Bible

EXAMPLE

7 VERSES AT A TIME - GENESIS 1 1:7

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THESE SCRIPTURES ?

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?

Veteran Member

This shows that God is actually what exists beyond duality. Before he seperated the light and dark etc there was no discriminating thought.

"perception requires duality"

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

1. GOD has no begining or ending this is symbolic to ones pursuit in trying to point out the exact origin of the Original man.
    Heavens is the realization that i have with my woman/ the earth is her.

2. I created the earth out of her having no knowledge of herself. The spirit was my magnetic field.

3. Let there be light means, i shed light on my blackwoman with is symbolic to the truth. Power is the truth to reserrect which is what i did and still do.

4. I seperated light from darkness cause without the light she couldnt tell right from wrong. the light i shed was on her mind which is the moon so she could see in the darkness, even if she turn her back on me...... cause before she didnt know the difference.

yada yada yada.....

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    EXAMPLE

this out of the King James version?

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

EXAMPLE

To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decipha Born
    1. GOD has no begining or ending this is symbolic to ones pursuit in trying to point out the exact origin of the Original man.
    Heavens is the realization that i have with my woman/ the earth is her.

2. I created the earth out of her having no knowledge of herself. The spirit was my magnetic field.

3. Let there be light means, i shed light on my blackwoman with is symbolic to the truth. Power is the truth to reserrect which is what i did and still do.

4. I seperated light from darkness cause without the light she couldnt tell right from wrong. the light i shed was on her mind which is the moon so she could see in the darkness, even if she turn her back on me...... cause before she didnt know the difference.

yada yada yada.....
    I can feel this as well. It's more relevant to my current understanding of things. Previously I was trying to make since of a parable that I see as just that a parable without factuality to it in the literal since. I guess it's called trying to make rational the irrational.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Lord of the Perfect Black

This addresses the cosmology and cosmogyny of matter, space, and time. Also involution and evolution- not Darwinian thought, but actual inner development and its outward manifestation.

As above, so below.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

4 God saw that the light was good, and He the light separated from the darkness.

To me it seem like there is a gap between in In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters maybe the fall of satan is what happend now as far as the earth being formless and empty maybe it was formless because it was dust in the universe so it had no shape and and was empty because The LORD did not make any thing living on it yet so he formed the planet but it was dark and coverd with water being GOD and knowing everything he knew we would need light so he made the light He then separated the light from the darkness making the sun for day and the moon for light this is my thoughts there is so much that can go into thees verses it is amazing

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

EXAMPLE

kinda like the big bang theory...

In the Hebrew it states the Gods created the "heavens" which can refer to this galaxy or the universe as a whole.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty,
    Meaning it didn't exist.

darkness was over the surface of the deep,
    Refering to the Darkness in deep space.

The devil had a TV series named "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine". (the Nine symbolizes "foundation" or "birth")

and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
    The Gods in the chariots (ships) moved on the elements (waters ) that were already here in this section of space.

This light was light in general, not the sun, moon, or stars. Possibly "twilight" or photon light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He the light separated from the darkness.
    See above for the light , and the darkness was deep space.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night."
    One name the light got was "day" and the darkness was given the name "night".

And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
    Which proves that a day begins at evening, when darkness sets in each day. It does not begin at 12 midnight. (which is probably a satanic tradition)

The waters seperated are the waters on earth (which was ice before the sun was created and melted it) and the water which is frozen in space. (I'll have to go into my notes later for this one)

I'll have to go into my notes later for this one.

edit: that seperation I think refers to the Ozone Layer.

Peace

Lord of the Perfect Black

What was the frame of reference for the 'night' and 'day?'

The sun is always shining.

One part of the Earth is dark while another is light.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

peace

I read it as artistic and symbolic, illustrated in the structure and recurring patterns present. Possibly an ancient prayer or meditation. Through it, one can find critical truths about the nature of reality.

Light first appearing from the deep fertile darkness from which the universe was brought forth.

Also, interesting how it relates to the myths of Japan and the Iroquois in the water aspects.

peace

kinda like the big bang theory...
    We're on the same wavelength. I've always felt that there was no difference between science and religion/spirituality. We just get confused sometimes with terminology and words. Just from those 7 verses alone we've come up with different interpretations. Imagine what we'd come up with using ALL the books within the Bible, if we brought in the Doa or Confuciast's teachings.

Peace Sunny Winters -
    This is a very ambitious thread. I can see why you were motivated to create it. I just find it hard to build off of the wisdom in the bible from the presentation of a couple of verses alone.

Although, I can see that some have already tried. I tend to need the base of a foundation to bolt down my understanding of the wisdom presented.

Which is why I am more inclined to write long detailed posts and replies. That is just my way of constructing a build.

So with that being said - Much respect to you for your pursuit of knowledge.
    Peace. Aqueous