Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bible

Default Re: The Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
    What was the frame of reference for the 'night' and 'day?'

The sun is always shining.

One part of the Earth is dark while another is light.
    According to Genesis 1 there was no sun when this light (probably twilight, an "aura", or electromagnetic field) was called "day", the earth being older then the sun was influenced by this "light".

Darkness already existed (Genesis 1:2) and was later called Night.

Veteran Member

With what Black Wisdom was saying I agree in a way. However, I don't see it as any particular group of earthly beings witnessing.

What I read into it takes it back to the beginning of it all, including earthly beings. But where the earthly beings come into it is that this seperation of duality is what gave birth to our conciousness out of an undifferentiated universal conciousness (GOD). This view of mine is obviously very similar to Buddhism and Taoism.

Quote Originally Posted by Decipha Born
    1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

1. GOD has no begining or ending this is symbolic to ones pursuit in trying to point out the exact origin of the Original man.
    Heavens is the realization that i have with my woman/ the earth is her.

2. I created the earth out of her having no knowledge of herself. The spirit was my magnetic field.

3. Let there be light means, i shed light on my blackwoman with is symbolic to the truth. Power is the truth to reserrect which is what i did and still do.

4. I seperated light from darkness cause without the light she couldnt tell right from wrong. the light i shed was on her mind which is the moon so she could see in the darkness, even if she turn her back on me...... cause before she didnt know the difference.

yada yada yada.....
    wow yall are really scholars!!

lol the creating of the universe is about your woman huh?

and YOU created the earth?

Default Go

basically, everyone seems to have a different interpretation of the Bible, that's why even if you read the Bible, you can never know if you perfectly understand the religion, whether you're religious or not.
    ________
    DRUGTEST
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:24 PM.

basically, everyone seems to have a different interpretation of the Bible, that's why even if you read the Bible, you can never know if you perfectly understand the religion, whether you're religious or not.
    What "religion" is in the Bible??

And btw Biblically speaking an interpretaion must be backed up by scripture and by logic if not it's just being speculative.

You know the bible has no religion.

so why did you ask a question that you knew the answer to, to, a person which you knew did not have the answer to?

this is called a lie.

PEACE

the bible is a ill book

Alex36

i dont think people should live there lives by a book, whatever way they take in the words.

i like to read it though, the book does have a lot of meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    EXAMPLE

7 VERSES AT A TIME - GENESIS 1 1:7

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THESE SCRIPTURES ?

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?
    it sounds like somebody getting ingredients ready to start something

the keys are
    1. creation
    2. separation (light - dark - water - land)

if i was a gambling man - my money would be on the next part having something to do with bringing the parts which had been separated back together in a particular context

so that they could be somewhat self-sustaining

bring them TOGETHER
    but
    in a way that they are still SEPARATED

tricks of the trade
    all the points have been made

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

can yall spot the trouble maker in here ?

hint - he's on page 2

i intended to post 7 verses everyweek - but things happen - we can continue
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-10-2006 at 10:50 AM.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Coranic explanation of the day and night by Maurice Bucaille:

The Qur’anic description of the sequence of day and night would, in itself, be
    rather commonplace were it not for the fact that it is expressed in terms that are
    today highly appropriate. The Qur’an uses the verb
    kawwara in chapter az-Zumar

to describe the way the night ‘winds’ or ‘coils’ itself around the day and the day
    around the night.
    “He coils the night upon the day and the day upon the night.”
    Qur’an, 39:5
    The original meaning of the verb
    kis to coil a turban around the head. This is a
    totally valid comparison; yet at the time the Qur’an was revealed, the
    astronomical data necessary to make this comparison were unknown. It is not
    until man landed on the moon and observed the earth spinning on its axis, that
    the dark half of the globe appeared to wind itself around the light and the light
    half appeared to wind itself around the dark.

wheel re invent

it's all about, matthew 10:34 “Don’t think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn’t come to send peace, but a sword.

everything that is said is the twisted truth to wit everything that has come since in the name of the god gospel and gods spiel on the way to deal in and with a hostile world that was to come and is upon us like mountains and where to bury our heads.

what's left ?
    Who be Whom

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

WOW !

this is a beautiful thread can we sticky this and the Quaran thread - i had to go away for a minute shortly after i put this up - yall know how it is -

can we continue and keep it civilized ?

what each person sees is what each person sees

no need to beat another over the head with how you see it

lets continue please

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace
    What you see - I see it too my brother but in a clearer light.

This will amaze some that don't know the story of Enki/Ptah/Good God of the Torah.

When you compare these you see the story is parallel to Genesis.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    Jer 4:23 I looked on the earth, and behold, {it was} formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.
    Jer 4:24 I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro.
    Jer 4:25 I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled.
    Jer 4:26 I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.
    Jer 4:27 For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation, Yet I will not execute a complete destruction.
    Gen 1:2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
    Gen 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
    I see an Anunnaqi circling our planet and beholding a destroyed Tiammet after the ship Niburu destroyed her and ridding the place of an evil race that once lived here. I see an accessment flight so to speak and the decisions being made by a smart and scientificaly sound person pertaining to what must be fixed.

Enki the Anunnaqi - Rank of 40 or Alalu the desposed and exiled ex-king of Niburu.

The puzzle gets clearer everyday - doesn't it?

^

you should explain the story from the beginning so that people get a clearer picture of what your talking about here

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."