Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack

Default Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack

Forty-eight hours before Friday massacre, teens participating in ruling party youth camp met with Norwegian foreign minister. Some called for boycott of Israel

The teenagers who took part in Norway's ruling party youth camp in the island of Utoya met with Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere and demanded he recognize Palestine on Wednesday, two days before the deadly terror attack which left many of them dead.

Gahr Stoere told the youths that the Palestinians deserve a country of their own and that the occupation must end, Norwegian website Politisk reported. Several of the youths waved signs reading: "Boycott Israel."

Earlier this week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas visited Norway and was told that Oslo will recognize Palestine, but not just yet.

The Norwegian FM told the youths Oslo is waiting for the official Palestinian proposal to be submitted to the UN in September.

Eskil Pedersen, leader of the Workers' Youth League said that the movement endorses a financial embargo on Israel.

He said that they will pursue a more active policy in the Middle East and expressed support for the resumption of peace talks. Gahr Stoere agreed, but said a boycott was not the way, explaining it will turn the dialogue into a monologue.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...099122,00.html

In related news, Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian terrorist who killed 90+ people) was a Christian Zionist.

i boycott israel 24/7
    stupid media, relating these 2 events, to effect peoples consciousness,.

boycotting israel = terrorist

what alovely world it is.

I don't really have an opinion on Israel or Palestine . I think there's good arguments for and against both sides. People who live multiple countries away and do take a side often seem like idiots to me. The situation is very complicated and some 18 year old shithead yelling boycott Israel/Free Palestine is just laughable and sad. I also notice a lot of anti Israel people seem to take that side out of Jew hatred. Some of those poast on a Wu Tang sites forum.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I don't think the thread starter has ever made a thread that wasn't about the Jews. I think he may have a fat Jewish girlfriend who bosses him around in their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I don't think the thread starter has ever made a thread that wasn't about the Jews. I think he may have a fat Jewish girlfriend who bosses him around in their relationship.

How is this thread about the Jewish religion?

'

Lets make it about ice-t

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
    I don't really have an opinion on Israel or Palestine . I think there's good arguments for and against both sides. People who live multiple countries away and do take a side often seem like idiots to me. The situation is very complicated and some 18 year old shithead yelling boycott Israel/Free Palestine is just laughable and sad. I also notice a lot of anti Israel people seem to take that side out of Jew hatred. Some of those poast on a Wu Tang sites forum.

Theirs good arguments for israel? like the balfour treaty? (do u know how the israeli's got the balfour treaty signed.. the 1st suicide bombings of the modern age, directed agaisnt british troops) what good arguments can you come up with, that promote the genocide of the original habtants of the land known as palestine?

the situation is not complicated,. its pretty easy to see the double standards,

you really have no idea, claimin jew hatred.. lol jews are cool(their the chosen ones,. we be the goyim) if anything they hate us, but i got love for everyone,. i boycott israel, as i do not want my cash used to exploit them peoples of palestine, or go towards weaponary used to kill the poor folk who have been displaced from their lands..

israel and judiasm are totally diff,.

to be jewish,. you need to be a descendent of Abraham..

course all the jews who moved to israel after ww2(moved cos of the love of israel,, lol and not the financial packages they was offered)
    are semitic, descendents of HAM,.

but alas. their not.. their khazars, azkhen jews..
    their not even semitic peoples

so come with your good arguments,,

whats complicated? the 2.5 million $ given to israel on the daily??

whilst they commit worse crimes to humanity than any other nation in history.
    Last edited by soul controller; 07-25-2011 at 07:56 AM.

gay ass mind control media. trying to get into the psyche that everyone who supports palestine is a terrorist.. lulz

open your eyes

mainstream media should be impartial(but i guess thats hard when 95% of all media is jewish owned)

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    hahahahahahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    Lets make it about ice-t

hahahahahahahahahaha

i'm against boycotting any county but i'm all for dropping the bomb on Israel

or we can stop supporting their genocide and let the world give them whats coming

but boycotting only makes things worse only free trade can stop wars
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

i mean fuck Israel makes Palestinians pay for the homes they destroy

as in Israel bombs your house and you par for the damages and ammunition Israel used to bomb your house' i mean this ..this is just morally reprehensible

its kinda like lulzsec charging you for hacking into your systems
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

lol louis and his eternal hope in free trade.. sorry but trade is not free...

i wish i could rep u tho!

your location is sickkk
    but its lost on most folks i think...
    so lets party...