Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: According to these Scriptures, Where is God From ?

God is the sun, as tao mentality says,.

in all religions,, God is the SUN

and the suns brother is saturn., as saturn has the longest orbit of the planets

people need to read some plato.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

so it's the sun that's making all that noise

well,, the dogons,, know the noise of the sirius star,,.
    and the om chant, of hindu;s resembles the sound of our sun.. maybe even our solar system.,. as recently they(nasa) have released images showing that our solar system/universe is a massive om sign..

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

if the right minds combine all of the answers would be seen

what is the similarity between the sun and the mind ?

Default Jacob Wrestles with God at Pineal

And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel [pineal?]: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

And as he passed over Penuel [pineal?] the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh. -Genesis
    Ch 32:28-31

-http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2011/07/24/melatonin/

"THE PLACE OF ENLIGHTENMENT IS PINEAL

Jacob sees God face to face, and calls the place Peniel

And Jesus also identifies the place of enlightenment.

"if your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light" - Jesus Mathwew 6:22

THE SINGLE EYE IS THE PINEAL GLAND OF THE BRAIN

Jacob was filled with light at Peniel, because he saw God face to face, and God is light." - http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/Sermon10drugs.htm

Default b-RA-in: Brain is the container of RA

"The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions." - http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

“When activated, the pineal gland becomes the line of communication with the higher planes. The
    crown chakra reaches down until its vortex touches the pineal gland (Fig. 15)." - http://planetupgrade.blogspot.com/20...eal-gland.html

"DMT in the pineal glands of Biblical prophets gave God to humanity and let ordinary humans perceive parallel universes." - http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/dmt.html

The pineal gland has been referred to as the seat of the soul. The word soul is very much like the word sol.

""Sol" is, however, the modern word for "Sun" in many European languages.[176]" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun#Terminology

"Sol was the solar deity in Ancient Roman religion. It was long thought that Rome actually had two different, consecutive sun gods" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_(mythology)

The pineal gland or sun/sol of man Is located in the center of the brain. The pyramids are located at the center of the earth. The mountains from which christianity claims god is originally from are located not far from the center of the earth. The sun or sol is located at the center of our soular system.

Default How are the Mind and the Sun Alike?

They both generate light and heat. They re are both governed by an intangible intelligence. They both function in complete darkness. The mind is enclosed in the darkness of the cranial cavity and the sun is enclosed in the darkness of the universe. The original mind of humanity was enclosed in the darkness of black pigment like the sun in the darkness of black space. They both have melatonin??

The Mind, Melatonin, and the Sun

Melatonin -"is a naturally occurring compound found in animals, plants and microbes.[2][3] In animals, circulating levels of the hormone melatonin vary in a daily cycle, thereby allowing the entrainment of the circadian rhythms of several biological functions.[4]

Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors,[5] while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant,[6] with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.[7]

In mammals, melatonin is secreted into the blood by the pineal gland in the brain. Known as the "hormone of darkness" it is secreted in darkness in both day-active (diurnal) and night-active (nocturnal) animals.[8]" -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin

Melanin Production - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Melatonin#Melanin_production
    "Along with melanocyte-stimulating hormone, melatonin controls the dispersion of melanin throughout melanocyte cells.[106] Melatonin controls pigmentation changes by aggregation of melanin into the melanocytes within the skin, causing the skin to change color. This is responsible for the change in skin color due to amount of sleep or the appearance of those who are sleep deprived, since melatonin also controls the circadian cycle. This interaction is also responsible for the skin color of elderly people, since melatonin production reduces with age.[citation needed]"

Dr Jewel Pookrum thoughts on Melanin:

“Melanin is the face of the Universe/ God (Goddess)”

"Melanin is literally the universe in a microcosm. It is a biological, living light-source interacting and reacting upon itself. This pigment literally absorbs ALL FORMS OF ENERGY: heat, light, sound, intelligence, electricity, radiation, solar, nuclear, etc. This may explain why in the western system, men who are supposed to have knowledge of justice (judges) are always dressed in black." - http://afroasiaticperspectives.wordp...n-the-melanin/

Why is all information important to this thread?

In the initial post of this thread the question was asked where does god come from according to the bible. The bible informs us that god comes from or appears to be from a mountain. Whats the shorter version of the word mountain? Mount. What is mount abbreviated? MT. What is melatonin abbreviated? MT? What does melatonin control the production of? Melanin.

This could be wrong.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    God is the sun, as tao mentality says,.

there is no god in tao, god is nature. you must of been reading a bad translation and/or totally missed the point?

nah, god doesnt exist,, i agree

the sun is the source (nature)
    i was on about what tao the username said

i think i misread.. kinda like the thread where it stated you was a white dude, who said he was black online?

i cant even remember any taoist / taoism philosphys been so many years since i looked into it
    Last edited by soul controller; 08-26-2011 at 02:24 PM.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^What is the source of the Sun (Nature)?

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    ^What is the source of the Sun (Nature)?
    Are you asking how the Sun formed?
    If so, wow!

It's called "gravity."
    You can read about it in pretty much any basic science textbook.
    Slept On!

conciousness = different wavelengths/frequencys

different types of suns would offer higher/lower vibrations(seen as diffarent dimensions/densitys)..depending on the type of sun.. ...
    the sun effects our dna.. our suns the reason we get old.. the radiation fucks up our skin/organs.. if the sun ommited other particles/maybe was a different frequency,
    im pretty sure, the sun/central sun also emmit data that our dna decodes.. this can be seen as consciousness..

our dna would have diffarent propertys then.. maybe more of it would be active, under the right conditions..

peace

oh.. what is the source of the sun/nature???

fantastic question,.

the source of the suns would be,. outside of this reality.. maybe outside the constructs of percieved reality.. kinda like in matrix 3..
    as thats the main energy force in every solar system..

we only get to see our sun, in our 3d dimension.. through the spectrums we can monitor.. we see 3% of all visible light? leaves a huge ballpark

but i really havent got a clue what the source of the sun is..or would be..

but im 100% certian, its the same source energy that runs through us, and the earth.. as they resonate the same frequencies (7hzheart) (50ish hz the mind)

PEace

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    Are you asking how the Sun formed?
    If so, wow!

It's called "gravity."
    You can read about it in pretty much any basic science textbook.
    If that was what I was asking I would have wrote "how is the Sun formed?"

You might have to take a step back from basic science textbooks and learn how to read first.

And while your answering your own questions with "gravity" go find out what exactly gravity is, then come back and tell me if "gravity" answers your question completely.

Req Em Ab

Translate from a Chinese internet article

"If the Buddha is real, what have you lost?"

By Wonderful Wisdom Bihksuni

Many years ago there was a scholar in China.

One day, during a big gathering he stood up to tell the people there Buddha could not possible exist.
    When people are starting to become convinced by his argument, he raised a chanllenge to the Buddha in a loud voice:"Ole Buddha! If you really exist, please come down here and kill me infront of these people! Then we will believe your existance!"
    He purposely waited for a few minutes. Of course the Buddha did not come and kill him.
    He turned to the left and right to the audience and said: "There you see, the Buddha doesn't exist!"
    A woman with a towel covering her head stood up (Many women in the farming land in China wears towel like this) and spoke to the Scholar: "Sir, your argument is very compelling, and you are a very learnt person. I am just a farming woman, hence I can't debate with you. But could you please answer a question I've been pondering? After practicing Buddhism for many years, my heart is filled with compassion and gratefulness just like the Buddha, hence I am always joyful. I am heart is fulled with the peacefulness and equality of the Dharma. Because of believing in Buddhism, life have obtained great joy. Now please tell me, If I discover during my death that Buddha does not exist. Have I lost anything because I believed in Buddhism all these years?"
    The scholar pondered for a long time, the whole gathering became completely silent, many people agreed with the woman's argument.
    Even the scholar is suprised by the woman's simple logic, he quietly said to the woman:"ma'am, I believe you haven't lost anything."
    The woman said to the scholar:"Thank you for your answer. However, I still have another question on my mind. If, during your death, you discover that the Buddha is absolutely real, heaven and hell also exists, may I please ask, what have you lost?"
    The scholar thought for a long time, but could not answer.