Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crackheads...

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    cutting off a friend because you dont want to associated with their 'type' is pretty scummy behaviour
    You're right, it is. But we're not talking about "type" of people. We're talking about degenerate behavior. Look at this way; there is only so much you can do to help a person. If they just don't want to change (and you've tried long and hard), then at some point, you got to make a decision or they'll just drag you down with them. If that person was to show an earnest desire to change, that is a different situation.

What you're suggesting is that a real friend would stick around to be a friend; this is good. The wisdom in your comment is that a true friend wouldn't abandon their true friends. One thing you got to realize, is that not everyone can be your true friend; that job is reserved for a select few. You've got to decide if you're that person.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

the guy fmj wasnt talking about that tho, which is who im responding to

the thread starters friend just sounds too far gone and obviously doesnt care about their friendship, so youd cut him off because of that, but not just because 'you shouldnt associate' with a druggie

You ain't the only one, Dooch. But you should try to get ya boy some help if he's a REAL friend. If not, smack that mfer and tell him to never be seen around your crib again because cmon dude...next thing you know he'll be tryin to break in and shit.

Veteran Member

Fresh, if a person does not care about themselves, then they cannot care about anybody else. Also, drugs start to rule their personality making them an empty shell of a human who does many bad things for drugs. Ya, I stay away from those types wit no remorse. You say that is scummy behaviour? It is more scummy to be addicted to crack!

People are addicted to pride in that sense.

crack blows holes in your consciousness field. after a while they literally become a shell of a person. meaning their soul is no longer viable enough to maintain the connection with the rest of humanity.

commiting murder torture and rape do the same.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

cutting off a friend because you dont want to associated with their 'type' is pretty scummy behaviour
    truth

{>____<}

I don't understand why people turn to drugs when their lives are bad. I guess when people hit rock bottom, they need something to make them feel good. Does crack feel that good?

LOL, its not like we're talking someone with a different religion, background or race etc.

You can't help drug addicts. If you keep bailing them out literally and figuratively, they keep doing it because they know you're a sucker. They have to hit rock bottom before THEY want to change their lives, you can't force it on them. And in the meantime are you gonna hang around with someone who would literally throw you in front of a bus if it meant he could get some rocks? Drug addicts only have one thought in their head, they stop caring about the people around them so you show them compassion and understanding to them it doesn't mean anything except maybe you have something they can steal.

Veteran Member

Funny how we're talking about this when a major recording artist, Amy Winehouse, just died after years of drug and alcohol abuse. Can't some of you see what this stuff does? And unless you tryna get the person some help, you are scum to stick around and watch a person self-destruct.

Banned

i guess friends is a loose term. I worked with him a while ago, he's older, like pushing 50, but not on drugs is a cool dude.

I rarely see him, but he goes through spurts where he'll be sober, than he'll go on a binge.

Its the story of his life. He's actually never been this bothersome. Usually, he'll bug ya for a minute than leave, but this motherfucker was relentless.

He actually stopped bya few weeks before, brought a pizza and we bullshitted, watched the Tribe game.

Seemed sober...

I guess he felt I owed him for the 3 slices of pizza.

Something was up tho, cuz earlier in the day he called me and asked me if I wanted Indians tickets he had.

Usually I give him money cuz he always pays me back when he sobers up. He remembers. But this time I wasn't having it.

ANd yea, you can help people, but after awhile they have to help themselves, cuz its on them

This dude is 20 years my elder, he needs to get his shit togehter...which he won't.

I dont care either way, only when someones throwin shit at my window.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

SOUNDS LIKE HES YOUR EX BOYFRiEND

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post

....usually he is telling you this at 3am on a weekday after he's awaken you, and have scared the shit outta your sleep induced, rapidly REM approaching self.
    where are you that has crackhead regulars waking you up at 3 am thinking its cool if you can help fund their fix? its a renters market right now. you can live virtually anywhere at a reasonable price.

i say sell him the drugs at least make a profit

but yeah you should end the relationship with the swiftness those people only deserve to die

if you cant afford it don't do it

oh yeah and kids don't do anime it will ruin your life

i have seen to many god men and woman fall from it so im starting my campaign
    the war on anime fist step call 4242564 after a few sessions in ill tel you were you can send your paraphernalia to um dispose of it properly
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.