Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Original White Man:

The Wolf was the White man, because the White Man murked the shit out of everyone else and took over. But now the wolf is old and sick and feels guilty for how hard it went in its youth.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I know you would love that to be fact but it isent.
    Break fast is served

It wasn't the "white man" it was the Red man (different shades of red.. pink etc I.e. lack of melanin) the Edomite (devil) who the Holy Bible condemns.. and they didn't "murk" people of earth...just keep it a 100 your forefathers were murderers..

Default Not just murder, rape too.

They raped children men and women. And if the psychopathic behavior or personality wasn't enough to kill or subdue, they would hit you with the following:

"The Ottawas were greatly reduced in numbers on account of the small-pox....This
    small-pox. was sold to them shut up in a tine box, with the strict injunction
    not to open their box on their way homeward, but only when they should reach
    their country; and that this box contained something that would do them great
    good, and their people!...Accordingly, after they reached home they opened the
    box; but behold there was another tin box inside, smaller...and when they opened
    the last one they found nothing but mouldy particles in this last little
    box!...But alas, alas! pretty soon burst out a terrible sickness among
    them....Lodge after lodge was totally vacated -- nothing but the dead bodies
    lying here and there in their lodges -- entire families being swept off with the
    ravages of this terrible disease. The whole coast of Arbor Croche..., where
    their principal village was situated,...is said to have been a continuous
    village some fifteen or sixteen miles long...was entirely depopulated and laid
    waste...this wholesale murder of the Ottawas by this terrible disease sent by
    the British people, was actuated through hatred, and expressly to kill off the
    Ottawas and Chippewas..."

Andrew Blackbird
    Last edited by Tao Mentality; 08-06-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    It wasn't the "white man" it was the Red man (different shades of red.. pink etc I.e. lack of melanin) the Edomite (devil) who the Holy Bible condemns.. and they didn't "murk" people of earth...just keep it a 100 your forefathers were murderers..
    What the fuck do you know about the bible you illiterate savage? The bible was compiled and reedited over the course of a thousand years as the Hebrews turned from peaceful polytheists into monolatrist worshipers of the War God Yaheh Sabaoth and offered up the people of the near east as sacrifice to their blood thirsty God. Yahweh is the Hebrew God of War.

The Greeks called him Ares, the blood stained destroyer of cities. Ares was rarely worshiped by the Greeks because he represented the savagery of mankind in it's most brutal frenzied blood lust, and it was only before battle that he was sought for. The Hebrews worshiped him wholesale, his temples soon replacing all others.

Edom means Red the way Khemet means Black. Egypt had fertile black soil, Edom had red desert soil.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 08-06-2011 at 01:30 PM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Growing scientific evidence has shown that Europeans controlled much of the world before being wiped out by "indigenous" groups.

For example it is increasingly believed that Northern Europeans were established in (at least) the Pacific Northwest of North America before the "Native Americans" came. It appears from the legends of these later peoples that they inflicted genocide upon them. They called them red haired giants and cannibals. Perhaps they were. It is quite possible that the Sasquatch and the Wendigo are cultural memories of this effort. The most conservative descriptions of the Sasquatch is of a tall (upwards of six feet with some legends saying as much as ten) hairy "wild man" with red hair. Now we had been thinking these were apes, but with growing evidence the Clovis people were if not European, closely related to them culturally, I hypothesize another possibility. The claims that they are Gigantopithecus are silly, there were no Apes in North America other than humans.

So what we have are tall European looking skeletons in North America. We have legends of ancient I guess I would say "Asiatics" crossing over here and wiping out the tall read headed cannibals that lived here. I by no means wish to paint the Native Americans as savages or in some way try to justify the atrocities that were inflicted by Europeans on the people living on this continent. Two wrongs do not make a right (assuming this stuff pans out) and the treatment of the Native Americans was immoral by the pre-Christian cultural standards of Europeans.

So when did this happen? From 13-9,000 years ago. Ie. these guys were hunting the Mammoths and the Bison and horses. In fact at this time the Plains of America were similar to the Savannas of Africa with elephants and Buffalo and wild horses (like Zebras) that actually evolved here and were wiped out.

Similar evidence has appeared with mummified Indo-European peoples in China with blond hair, Nordic features, and Ancient European clothing styles something like four thousand years ago. These were not nomadic peoples but agrarian peoples with advanced clothing, leather working, and metallurgy. Who tamed livestock and worked the fields and traded with people from all over the place. They were horse archers with rather advanced bows, and may have been the cultural predecessors of the famed Hunnic, Magyar and Mongol war machines.

So I'm not shifting guilt to the Natives in some sort of justification for the abuses inflicted, although I am offering the possibility that Northern Europeans have a right to live here just like everyone else and that we aren't the enemy (not all of us anyway.) Columbus wasn't the first white guy here. Sinclair wasn't the first white guy here. Ericson wasn't the first white guy here. We're talking way back. We're talking the people who inspired Quetzalcoatl back (who you might want to know was also a "white skinned giant"), the ancient white man (who as we know was part Neanderthal) who may have trekked from Germany across the Siberian Steppes, across the Bering straight, to North America.

It's at least a remarkable theory and I just thought I'd like to discuss something positive. Hopefully the better we understand our history and our ancestry the better we will learn to accept each other now. As Steven McNallen the "pope" of pre-Christian European religion in America said "We're all indigenous to somewhere." We have a duty to find the truth regardless of politics. The idea that whitey was here first may seem too convenient and I understand that, but we need to be open to history and let science do it's job. Presumably I'm not a descendant from the supposed white culture indigenous to North America seeing as they allegedly were the subject of ethnic cleansing (although there is some European Haploid X genetics in the modern Natives not present in the Asian groups which they allegedly descend from.) but don't blame me for your woes, my ancestors came here poor and starving Catholics from Ulster Ireland and oppressed Russia and Hungarian Jews by Imperialists and we made something of ourselves although we aren't millionaires or billionaires we have as much a right to this land as you.

did you type up this nonsense?

where is your source(s)?
    We do it for the people.

He's a nazi promoting his aryan shit. Always tryna make the melanin-less the original man
    Break fast is served

Illiterate? Devil show us where in Genesis 25 Esau (and descendents) were called Edom in reference to their land...and as far as savagery you have already admitted your forefathers are the masters of it.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    We will never know this truth because it doesn't matter.

What matters is that we are all in this fuckin cesspool of shit together now, and us being together now telling each other that - "Oh my race was here first before yours!" will cause animosities and conflicts of interest.

In reality, we are like a dogs all trying to find out who the wolf is among us....
    The truth has been professed many times, by the TRUE Hebrews. If we don't stand for something we will fall for anything...I personally do not believe everybody is just a fart in the wind.

When you read the Kolbrin this correlates with the time when the first batch of mankind was in the sanctuary built by god for them and some of the women escaped and where taken and mated with the wild untamed beastmen in chapter Maya and Lila.

This all seems like some bluebeam bullshit.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by joe@itagain View Post
    The truth has been professed many times, by the TRUE Hebrews. If we don't stand for something we will fall for anything...I personally do not believe everybody is just a fart in the wind.
    No not everybody is just a fart in the wind...and nobody is more superior...the only difference is the color and amount of melanin. The financial superficial superiority is just that - a veil. Jewish people like to think they are the chosen few and rely blindly on thinking they will be forgiven for all their sins against God and other humans.

Lately Jewisih people rather protest over high inflation instead of the genocide their government has against Palestinians. I'm out of this.
    Break fast is served

This thread is weak!

That Man Over There Ron Paul 2012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    What the fuck do you know about the bible you illiterate savage? The bible was compiled and reedited over the course of a thousand years as the Hebrews turned from peaceful polytheists into monolatrist worshipers of the War God Yaheh Sabaoth and offered up the people of the near east as sacrifice to their blood thirsty God. Yahweh is the Hebrew God of War.

The Greeks called him Ares, the blood stained destroyer of cities. Ares was rarely worshiped by the Greeks because he represented the savagery of mankind in it's most brutal frenzied blood lust, and it was only before battle that he was sought for. The Hebrews worshiped him wholesale, his temples soon replacing all others.

Edom means Red the way Khemet means Black. Egypt had fertile black soil, Edom had red desert soil.
    actually Yahweh killed Ares. but yeah Yahweh (aka God, Allah, Demiurge, L, Jehovah, and Douchebag) is a god of war that took over the Israelite, prior to Yahweh, the jews prayed to Asherah -Queen of Heaven who married her son Baal -king of demons, to conceive Yahweh -god of war but yeah his angel Sabaoth -angel of sacrifice is almost as bad as Mastema -the judge he later known as Satan.
    your pretty much dead on just Yahweh ≠ Mars

but i fro give you its a story that is very confusing Yahweh mother has been both Asherah and Ishtar but that's Baal parents.

what a fucked up family Baal has 2 hermaphrodite parents, and his son is his little brother. no wonder the Christians hate talking about their mythos

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    — Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    No not everybody is just a fart in the wind...and nobody is more superior...the only difference is the color and amount of melanin. The financial superficial superiority is just that - a veil. Jewish people like to think they are the chosen few and rely blindly on thinking they will be forgiven for all their sins against God and other humans.

Lately Jewisih people rather protest over high inflation instead of the genocide their government has against Palestinians. I'm out of this.
    For one thing, there are no such ppl as Jewish ppl. In the Hebrew language there is either masculine or feminine, either it is or is not there is no "ish" in the language...So the translation "Jewish" does not exist. The JEWS I'm referring to are the original black Jews from the 12 Tribes of Israel that were enslaved by the roman catholic church and "Jewish" ppl. The current war in Palestine is another issue...I'm not touchin that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul 2012 View Post
    actually Yahweh killed Ares. but yeah Yahweh (aka God, Allah, Demiurge, L, Jehovah, and Douchebag) is a god of war that took over the Israelite, prior to Yahweh, the jews prayed to Asherah -Queen of Heaven who married her son Baal -king of demons, to conceive Yahweh -god of war but yeah his angel Sabaoth -angel of sacrifice is almost as bad as Mastema -the judge he later known as Satan.
    your pretty much dead on just Yahweh ≠ Mars

but i fro give you its a story that is very confusing Yahweh mother has been both Asherah and Ishtar but that's Baal parents.

what a fucked up family Baal has 2 hermaphrodite parents, and his son is his little brother. no wonder the Christians hate talking about their mythos
    No. They worshipped El Elyon "God most High", his Wife Asherah the Queen of Heaven and Ba'al Hadad the Lord Thunderer. But they had dozens of Gods at least. Yahweh Sabaoth (Lord of the Hosts) was the Canaanite god of war and was a local name for Ares. Hadad (Zeus) was the King of Demons, but in the original meaning of all spirits, not evil spirits. Satan and Mastema is probably legit though.

We don't know a lot about their genealogies though.

Not that it matters, they're all fictional. But yes God, Allah, Jehovah, etc. is a Canaanite war god.