Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reaper Cometh EP

I can't get enough of tyranny crumbles. The vibe that Master Cipher Divine laid out was SICK and sleep did what you supposed to do with something like this. Well worth the wait.

Peace
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    downloading now, looking forward to bumpin this later with some medication.

peace

thats EXACTLY how this is supposed to be bumped haha

5 u needa get a mic my G!!

i got one fam, took your advice and copped a snowball mic for a cent. check my profile page for the wucorp joint i got on.
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

quick BUMP on this,

also be lookin out for the Rott Doggz new Mixtape "Off Tha Chain" Comin soon as possible,really appreciate everybody takin the time to listen to this EP i know the delay was far too long!
    PEACE

quick bump,

be sure to check out my tumblr page for exclusive joints that didnt make the EP,along with some random freestyles,quotes and some founding fathers of Hip Hop i find inspirational,Show Dates/Listings,and more!

www.sleepsinatra.tumblr.com

also if any one wanted to do a track by track breakdown/review for the EP it'd be greatly appreciated! again i apologize for the Delay and thank all yall that are still vibin with this project!

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Been waiting for a long time for this....

Many thanks Sleep.

bump , I'm bout to hit this with a track by track here in a min

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Been waiting for a long time for this....

Many thanks Sleep.
    no doubt WHERS appreciate u still checkin for me

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    bump , I'm bout to hit this with a track by track here in a min
    i appreciate it INF

Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ode to a deadly dart thrower

First thing is first

MAD HEADS ARE SLEEPING ON THIS!

I'll bump this thread whenever I get the chance from now on because I'll def be bumping this tape often for a while.

Not only are these beats nasty as fuck (M.O.D. .... YOU A BEAST!!!!) but the thing that stood out most to me throughout the EP was the Lyricism , DARTS FOR DAYZ!!!! There is just so much said here in just 6 tracks.The theme running through the 6 songs is dark as hell and not contrived , shit is the truth.This is that REAL shit.

I'm gonna rate the 6 tracks now and maybe throw out an ill dart that stood out to me or whatever. Here it goes.

The Reaper Cometh Intro - Ill sample setting the tone of darkness.
    "....well know to spit a grim poem" Great intro into the madness of the album , The tone is equally set by the ill lyricism. 5/5

Old Hymns - THIS BEAT IS MY FAVORITE!!! Shit is off the hook , imagine a beat posted up in a dark alley way and you got no choice but to go down this alleyway and get FUCKED UP!!! Thats this beat right here. STRAIGHT DEBO

"leave you like shivering epileptics" "..Mirage teachings become brainwashed into the headless / when caught up in the crossfire death's your only exit"

Sleep Sinatra and this Beat are ROBBING AND KILLING DUMB MF'S WITH THE SHIT.
    SICK!!! 5/5

Tyranny Crumbles - REBEL CULT SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! This is where you start to see who it's so DARK for. This aint about being a monster for no reason type madness. This madness is calculated with true knowledge. Once again the beat and lyricism is ON POINT. WRD TO THE HOOK!!!!

"Once I show you all the jewels of the world your hearts racing"
    5/5

Cypher of Spears - How cool is this Title??? hahaha this shit is all knowledge and NO play. This is my second favorite beat on the EP. M.O.D. can capture the feeling of the abyss like he was born there ... shit is insane.The accordion setting an ill tone and WRD to those strings GOD!!!

Sinatra CHIN CHECKS all over this track and another ill hook is delivered. BIG UP!!!! "leave stab wounds in the beat and slice EARS!"

5/5

Aries Scrolls - Man ....

I heard this one the most now. It's nice as fuck. Lyrically its like you stepped into an ice cave where icicles continue to fall from the roof and there is NOTHING you can do about it. THE RHYMES DELIVERED ON THIS ARE RELENTLESS!!! Shout out to the pyramids. Udi KILT it!! Hook was dope but the vocals was bumped up on it a lil much in the mix. The beat is DOPE but I care for it the least out of the 6.

Once again lyrically cutting the heads of the elite on this shit with the subject matter yall. REBEL CULT SHIT YALL DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! hahaha

4.5/5

Point Blank - PERFECT ENDING

Beat is so mellow but still on that black key minor note type shit. Perfect picture painted lyrically. Track straight speaks for it self. Mix was great , hook was good.Like i said , great capstone to the EP.

5/5

THANKS FOR THE DL!!!! BIG UP TO SLEEP SINATRA AND M.O.D. for a SOLID project!!! Def lookin forward to the next but am more than satisfied to bump this in the meantime.

MF's NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET LISTENING!!!! HEADS REALLY DON'T KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    First thing is first

MAD HEADS ARE SLEEPING ON THIS!

I'll bump this thread whenever I get the chance from now on because I'll def be bumping this tape often for a while.

Not only are these beats nasty as fuck (M.O.D. .... YOU A BEAST!!!!) but the thing that stood out most to me throughout the EP was the Lyricism , DARTS FOR DAYZ!!!! There is just so much said here in just 6 tracks.The theme running through the 6 songs is dark as hell and not contrived , shit is the truth.This is that REAL shit.

I'm gonna rate the 6 tracks now and maybe throw out an ill dart that stood out to me or whatever. Here it goes.

The Reaper Cometh Intro - Ill sample setting the tone of darkness.
    "....well know to spit a grim poem" Great intro into the madness of the album , The tone is equally set by the ill lyricism. 5/5

Old Hymns - THIS BEAT IS MY FAVORITE!!! Shit is off the hook , imagine a beat posted up in a dark alley way and you got no choice but to go down this alleyway and get FUCKED UP!!! Thats this beat right here. STRAIGHT DEBO

"leave you like shivering epileptics" "..Mirage teachings become brainwashed into the headless / when caught up in the crossfire death's your only exit"

Sleep Sinatra and this Beat are ROBBING AND KILLING DUMB MF'S WITH THE SHIT.
    SICK!!! 5/5

Tyranny Crumbles - REBEL CULT SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! This is where you start to see who it's so DARK for. This aint about being a monster for no reason type madness. This madness is calculated with true knowledge. Once again the beat and lyricism is ON POINT. WRD TO THE HOOK!!!!

"Once I show you all the jewels of the world your hearts racing"
    5/5

Cypher of Spears - How cool is this Title??? hahaha this shit is all knowledge and NO play. This is my second favorite beat on the EP. M.O.D. can capture the feeling of the abyss like he was born there ... shit is insane.The accordion setting an ill tone and WRD to those strings GOD!!!

Sinatra CHIN CHECKS all over this track and another ill hook is delivered. BIG UP!!!! "leave stab wounds in the beat and slice EARS!"

5/5

Aries Scrolls - Man ....

I heard this one the most now. It's nice as fuck. Lyrically its like you stepped into an ice cave where icicles continue to fall from the roof and there is NOTHING you can do about it. THE RHYMES DELIVERED ON THIS ARE RELENTLESS!!! Shout out to the pyramids. Udi KILT it!! Hook was dope but the vocals was bumped up on it a lil much in the mix. The beat is DOPE but I care for it the least out of the 6.

Once again lyrically cutting the heads of the elite on this shit with the subject matter yall. REBEL CULT SHIT YALL DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! hahaha

4.5/5

Point Blank - PERFECT ENDING

Beat is so mellow but still on that black key minor note type shit. Perfect picture painted lyrically. Track straight speaks for it self. Mix was great , hook was good.Like i said , great capstone to the EP.

5/5

THANKS FOR THE DL!!!! BIG UP TO SLEEP SINATRA AND M.O.D. for a SOLID project!!! Def lookin forward to the next but am more than satisfied to bump this in the meantime.

MF's NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET LISTENING!!!! HEADS REALLY DON'T KNOW!

man the review is truly and greatly appreciated, i do this shit for Heads like u INF, thanks for taking the time to write such a dope review, also im glad u understood the Message/Concept of this EP

This is Militant Music at its Finest!

Big ups my dude