Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

PRODIGAL SUN

Default The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

Tried coke for the first time tonight, usually a weed man. Sniffed 2 grams and have loved it. It's now half 2 UK time and I need to get sleep before work tomorrow. The thing is, when I turn the light off, I get terrified and feel completey depressed. Can't shut my eyes. Any tips? Obviously the standard 'don't do coke' or 'you're a little white boy pussy' will come up, helpful answers are preferable, only insults if they are original and funny please.

Cheers dudes

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

WELL SIR COKE IS USED WHEN U WANNA PARTY ALL NITe IF YOUR BODY CANT HANDLE BREAKiNG NIGHT AND WORKIN THAN JUS CALL OUT

PRODIGAL SUN

So what you're saying is I'm not up to Tony Montana's standard?

Veteran Member

Coke is a stimulant. Do tha knowledge.

Also, doubt your story.

naw he's telling the truth I bet. Dude , let this be a lesson to you. Seems like you weren't built for coke.I don't know who is but you don't sound like you are if you can't sleep it off.

Turn on some night night music and go to sleep man

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    Tried coke for the first time tonight, usually a weed man. Sniffed 2 grams and have loved it. It's now half 2 UK time and I need to get sleep before work tomorrow. The thing is, when I turn the light off, I get terrified and feel completey depressed. Can't shut my eyes. Any tips? Obviously the standard 'don't do coke' or 'you're a little white boy pussy' will come up, helpful answers are preferable, only insults if they are original and funny please.

Cheers dudes
    ^^^coke made him scared of the dark.

'

You better pray the stuff you blew isnt contaminated with levamisole, unless rotting flesh doesnt bother you.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    You better pray the stuff you blew isnt contaminated with levamisole, unless rotting flesh doesnt bother you.

Oh, ya. I remember that.

Better listen to Robbie, Socrates. You don't want ya face lookin like this:

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

dat dude is STRAPPED!!

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    naw he's telling the truth I bet. Dude , let this be a lesson to you. Seems like you weren't built for coke.I don't know who is but you don't sound like you are if you can't sleep it off.

Turn on some night night music and go to sleep man
    NO ONE CAN SLEEP IT OFF!!!

coke only gets u high on that first sniff, once that first sniff drags down the back of yo throat, all u gon do next for hours n hours is pheen, u gon be pheenin to the point it takes u outta character where u willingly spend whut ever doe u got on u on tryna get that first initial sensation, i've blown thousands of grams to where i have a deviated septum and ruin many lives tryna prevent my self from pheenin...will power allows me to turn that off...trees is ma antidote!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

PRODIGAL SUN

I'm good with green.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    NO ONE CAN SLEEP IT OFF!!!

coke only gets u high on that first sniff, once that first sniff drags down the back of yo throat, all u gon do next for hours n hours is pheen, u gon be pheenin to the point it takes u outta character where u willingly spend whut ever doe u got on u on tryna get that first initial sensation, i've blown thousands of grams to where i have a deviated septum and ruin many lives tryna prevent my self from pheenin...will power allows me to turn that off...trees is ma antidote!
    hahahahahaHAHAH!!!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Cheers dudes
    ahahahahahahah

the reason you cant sleep is because that is one of its primary effects.

What we use to do was sniff that shit while getting shitfaced on all kinds on alcohol. it goes hand in hand and most of the time, the alcohol would help us pass out later. Smoking weed wouldnt help because the coc usually over powered it.

Next time, drink a 40 or something. u should pass out shortly thereafter.

dont do too much of it. I knew a few broads that use to stay up all night doing that shit and they would still be doing it when we woke up in the morning. looking like some disgusting crack whores. def had some good ass times on that shit thou.

but yea, let this be a lesson. know your drugs and your body. Coke is a party drug aka youre going to be awake and full of energy.

and lol @ 2 sniffing 2 grams your first time. that i might not believe.
    We do it for the people.

Cheers dudes