Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

i USED to
    ma bad
    ipod auto correction shit

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i aint never been able to fuck on coke. my dick just dont wanna function under those conditions.
    n e one that says they fuck bitches while high on coke, aint high on coke...
    coke makes ur dick flacid as fuck, plus it changes ur mind to where u can have 4 bitches naked beggin for dick and all ur thinkin about is that ur down to ur last gram and ur boy has yet to show up with another 8ball...

now, heroin, u aint had sex until u fucked a bitch with that DOPE DICK omg thats an experience every 1 needs to have

and no

percocett sex aint no where near as GODLY as fuckin a female pussy with that DOPE DICK...

FOLLOW!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahaha

I was fucking a bitch bout two weeks ago on some perc chopped up LOL

that shit was bombbb lol

i was on that CAMO beer i made a thread recently about too LOL

lol that was also the night before i made the Feeling good bro thread AHAHAHAHAHAH
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    n e one that says they fuck bitches while high on coke, aint high on coke...
    coke makes ur dick flacid as fuck, plus it changes ur mind to where u can have 4 bitches naked beggin for dick and all ur thinkin about is that ur down to ur last gram and ur boy has yet to show up with another 8ball...

now, heroin, u aint had sex until u fucked a bitch with that DOPE DICK omg thats an experience every 1 needs to have

and no

percocett sex aint no where near as GODLY as fuckin a female pussy with that DOPE DICK...
    you're preaching to the choir.

cheaa

FOLLOW!!

percocett sex sux. who really wants to hump for 5 hours? my girl wont even give me none anymore if im on that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    well, he'll definitely be suckin dix in a month.
    hahahahaahahaa lmao yep

I usually can't do shit with my little man if I'm fucked up. I recently tried X though, and I think I would have fucked that night if I had managed to find a girl that wanted to. usually I'm fucked up and tryna pull hoes but theres no point, literally in fact.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

on day 5 of yayo. Almost all gone

i don't has a problem going to sleep, but coke also has a paradoxical effect on me. It makes me yawn alot and not want to talk to anyone (and always very blurry vision. I understand that it constricts the blood vessels in the eye but whenever i ask anyone else about it they say "nah it doesn't make my vision blurry" ?????)

still feels GRRRRRRRREAT

and 2 grams on your first try?? nahhh you got shorted, or you are not breaking it up immaculate!

yo PF! how much did you cop for this 5 day binge of yours?

an overpaid for quarter. I could have done it in 2 or 3 days but that's just foolish if you are broke like me.

also i have been reluctant to do more than 2 grams in a day since i overdosed

Yeah I notice when you talk about yay. the other day I caught you saying your beat session failed.

I stopped fucking with yay when I almost lost my life by getting shot.Its not worth the money to be made or the habit to maintain imo. Just not for me.I don't know who it's for but not me.

I seen this youtube where they show a jungle in south america where they were making Coke and the shit was being made out the gate with acetone to make it react an shit.I can't fuck with that.

I experienced a lot with coke all kinds of ways and in the end it was nothing but a waste of times. Sure I had some great times but overall SKAMP is right about the comedown = it's not worth it.

I tried everything for the comedown and nothing suited me.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    Yeah I notice when you talk about yay. the other day I caught you saying your beat session failed.

I stopped fucking with yay when I almost lost my life by getting shot.Its not worth the money to be made or the habit to maintain imo. Just not for me.I don't know who it's for but not me.

I seen this youtube where they show a jungle in south america where they were making Coke and the shit was being made out the gate with acetone to make it react an shit.I can't fuck with that.

I experienced a lot with coke all kinds of ways and in the end it was nothing but a waste of times. Sure I had some great times but overall SKAMP is right about the comedown = it's not worth it.

I tried everything for the comedown and nothing suited me.
    i can see that, i also had some wild experiences with it. Overdosed, went to rehab (and did coke practically the whole time, it is only in your system for 2 days), jumped out of a 4th story window

the more it tastes/smells like ether, the better it is. that tells you it's horrible for you LOL

there is no cure for the comedown, but a multivitamin, some vegetable pizza and a gatorade works best for me.. oh! and cartoons

I only fucked with coke a few times. I'm wary of it cos its like a 20 min recipe away from crack.

I do wonder though, what H and crack are like. The guys in my local park seem pretty content, and their clothes ain't been washed in about 3 years.