Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

^^ repped

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    I fought an addiction for the last 3 years or so. Prescription pills, pain killers especially. Started off just selling them and i myself never touched them. I could get the blue perc 30's for around $20 and sell for $35. Around here you can sell them for $40 if you're a real piece of shit and I've been told up in the cape cod area you could get away with $50 which is nuts.

Like I said initially I never touched them. I would go out and occasionally do some Coke on those nights. Well someone told me that when coming down on Coke if you take a piece of a perc 30 it gets rid that shitty coming down feeling comepetely. Then I started taking adderrals at work, wknds whatever. Coming down off adderral I would take a perc then when I got too tired I took another adderral. Back and forth back and forth. it became a routine. If I was going out meeting new girls I would take an adderral and kill it. If I was about to splash some chick I would take a perc so I could fuck like Peter north and last all night. At first I thought I was the president when I was geeking on adderral. Felt like superman at work. Financially I never had a problem with the drugs because I was selling them but it ruined my relationship of 5 years and some opportunities work wise. I got too caught up in the percs and it made me a different person. Very irritable, emotionally I wasn't there for my chick and that crashed and burned. I would easily get annoyed and set off. We would fight, she would get upset and I didn't care about a thing.

I started off with the mentality that I work hard and I like to play hard too. Well I slowly got sucked into a routine that was a nightmare to get out of. I never thought I would be one of those people. Downers never really did it for me but when I found out they took care of the coming down feeling of the uppers is when I got hooked. It kills me now when I think of when me ex was crying shaking me asking what the hell happened to me & why I've become so cold and heartless. It wasn't until I was so far in that I realized how much it changed me and I missed the old me...a lot of people did.

I've never been this open and honest with anyone about this. I just thought I'd share my experience. I could write for days about everything just be careful everyone. No matter what you tell yourself eventually the drugs do get you if use like I did.

Peace peace peace.
    that shit reads just like an interview I read from Madchild (the rapper) a while ago near on word for word lol...

lol

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    that shit reads just like an interview I read from Madchild (the rapper) a while ago near on word for word lol...
    Lol So are you saying that I used it to post here? I've never listened to madchild and I've never read one of your interviews. I wouldn't even know where to begin on either.
    Thanks to everyone who left me messages on the subject. Things are well and I hope that helped or at least opened some eyes up. Peace

i discovered the second of the 2 ufos ive saw in my life in the same way as yodas planet he excaped too dagaba.. the first one i saw when i was a little kid. i was with my dad in my deciesed grandpas junkyard and there was a tv or cell phone or something antenna like half mile away. in close proximite to the antenna a yellow glowing disk appeared that was bright like the sun and looked like pure energy. it did a looptydoo around the antenna and dissapeared never to be seen again.

now i discovered/made contact with the second one in the same way i discovered daggaba. i was with my friend jermey at night on a gravel road and this is something ive only done one time in my life. i saw something in the sky and for some reason decided it was a ufo and that i was gonna make contact with it. i stopped the truck, high beem low beems off and on and in different patterens. the thing took position right in front of us. next thing you know jeremy exclaims "its changing colors!!!" and it changed every color in the rainbow briefley then there was a light like a shooting star poof it was gone. but i haven't seen any besides those

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    I fought an addiction for the last 3 years or so. Prescription pills, pain killers especially. Started off just selling them and i myself never touched them. I could get the blue perc 30's for around $20 and sell for $35. Around here you can sell them for $40 if you're a real piece of shit and I've been told up in the cape cod area you could get away with $50 which is nuts.

Like I said initially I never touched them. I would go out and occasionally do some Coke on those nights. Well someone told me that when coming down on Coke if you take a piece of a perc 30 it gets rid that shitty coming down feeling comepetely. Then I started taking adderrals at work, wknds whatever. Coming down off adderral I would take a perc then when I got too tired I took another adderral. Back and forth back and forth. it became a routine. If I was going out meeting new girls I would take an adderral and kill it. If I was about to splash some chick I would take a perc so I could fuck like Peter north and last all night. At first I thought I was the president when I was geeking on adderral. Felt like superman at work. Financially I never had a problem with the drugs because I was selling them but it ruined my relationship of 5 years and some opportunities work wise. I got too caught up in the percs and it made me a different person. Very irritable, emotionally I wasn't there for my chick and that crashed and burned. I would easily get annoyed and set off. We would fight, she would get upset and I didn't care about a thing.

I started off with the mentality that I work hard and I like to play hard too. Well I slowly got sucked into a routine that was a nightmare to get out of. I never thought I would be one of those people. Downers never really did it for me but when I found out they took care of the coming down feeling of the uppers is when I got hooked. It kills me now when I think of when me ex was crying shaking me asking what the hell happened to me & why I've become so cold and heartless. It wasn't until I was so far in that I realized how much it changed me and I missed the old me...a lot of people did.

I've never been this open and honest with anyone about this. I just thought I'd share my experience. I could write for days about everything just be careful everyone. No matter what you tell yourself eventually the drugs do get you if use like I did.

Peace peace peace.
    peace gentleman peace. This thread has been on my mind lately and I’m glad I found it because I can finally close out my initial post. I can’t believe that was 2016 because It wasn’t the end, it wasn’t my rock bottom. I’ve got a good follow up for y’all on the way. As of right now though everything is going well. The kid is married now, I’ve got a 3 year old daughter that’s made me ultra soft and I’m currently living and working as the in-house plumber for a children’s hospital in Boston. A year and a half, 2 years ago though, it was out of control. I hope everyone out there is doing well and staying safe. Everything is crazy right now with these pressed pills and fentanyl being mixed in with everything.

The ABBOTT

Props to you, hope to read more of your experience. This fentanyl, is some on something serious. You got out of that at a good time.

damn man, that's fuckin positive my dude. Congrats on your growth. damn. Stylemaster called it, but congrats.