Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: watch the throne = rich nigga WINE AND CHEESE PARTY on wax

Banned

Exclamation watch the throne = rich nigga WINE AND CHEESE PARTY on wax

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay-z and kangay couldnt be further gone from who they were when they entered this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all....

jay-z is looking like old ALI... hes not getting knocked out, but hes getting beat the fuck up, and someone should step in before he gets the shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kangay has nothing to say...

kangays ears are so fucked up... this niggas taste is straight up GAY in 2011...

he can no longer keep his sexuality in the shadows...

everything he does now, got a lil tinge of GAY in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he went from sampling shit with soul, and feeling..

to electronic pulse crap....

album is SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

album is WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

album cover...

done by some big time designer... like a hip hop head is supposed to care, jay-z and kangay making albums to impress gwenth paltrow and the gay community in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitchfork might be impressed...

I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this whole album reminds me of the time kangay said he doesnt play rap in his apartment, cuz its too nice in there....

and jay is just sorta there....

it sounds like a kangay album, featuring the weakest jay-z you ever heard front to back....

jay is having trouble outrapping someone he was calling for beats in the past...

its like seeing michael johnson lose a foot race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

rolling stone might love it...

but this shit is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the hype, all the smoke....

AND NO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is something you play as you organize your wine cellar...

I DONT HAVE A WINE CELLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

limp wrist rap music at its finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post

I DONT HAVE A WINE CELLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    come on angry!, sit back and relax with a nice chardonnay. you might enjoy it.

LMFAO dl it in a couple of minutes.

Wait, an actual designer made that cover?
    Big Bear had a better album cover.
    It makes No Limit album covers look good.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

I agree. these guys think they can throw the joy as a bonus on there to fool people into thinking its a real hip hop album when it's clearly not

this is techno!

lift off is funny because beyonce murked both kanye and hov on the track. hook and beat is the only good things about that song.

otis, lift off, thats my bitch, new day, murder to excellence, made in america and the bonus cuts are dope. everything else is average or wack status esp welcome to the jungle and niggas in paris.
    Last edited by Protect ya Neck!; 08-08-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Wait, an actual designer made that cover?
    Big Bear had a better album cover.
    It makes No Limit album covers look good.
    The No Limit album covers are some of the best of all time.

One of the best albums of the year, probably the best lyrical display from Jay since The Black Album.

Fucking hell, listen to the music and don't just skim through it. Murder to Excellence is just dopeness. Made in America is just dopeness. Gotta Have It is just dopeness. New Day is just dopeness.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    I agree. these guys think they can throw the joy as a bonus on there to fool people into thinking its a real hip hop album when it's clearly not

this is techno!
    so what if it is "techno"?

i guess jungle brothers - "i'll house you" isn't hiphop either? "planet rock"? de la soul's "saturdays"?

why do so many hiphop fans have to say something isn't "real hiphop" simply because they think it sucks?

i haven't heard the album, it could be total shit, but i doubt it's not hiphop.

and you might not have a wine cellar, but i doubt your gunshots have made someone levitate, or that you've punched someone and stabbed their brain with their nose bone, but that doesn't stop you from listening to "the infamous" does it?

i won't lie, your review made me laugh, though.

Quote Originally Posted by unclesam View Post
    One of the best albums of the year, probably the best lyrical display from Jay since The Black Album.

Fucking hell, listen to the music and don't just skim through it. Murder to Excellence is just dopeness. Made in America is just dopeness. Gotta Have It is just dopeness. New Day is just dopeness.
    not sure if serious. american gangster >>>>>. i wonder if people orgot he even made that album, nobody talks about it. mad underrated album

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL now you will have 30+ wu-corp. niggaz agreeing with angry! cause he said this is wack, now if he said it was good we would have the opposite outcome. Alot of niggaz still hating on Jay-Z & Kanye because they're better than most of your favorite rappers. LOL how many niggaz that will reply to this thread will actually listen to the album instead of skimming through it? I will admit Jay-Z's rhyming is on life support for real, Kanye definitely outshined him on this shit...This is some rich nigga shit but it does has it's bangers on it. I mean just look at the thread in the Wu section, niggaz hatin on a 30 second snippet lol haha .....Go ahead, shit on me if that what makes you get your nut off.....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Been hearing mixed reviews on this, everyone either loves it or hates it

I cant stand Kanye, never could, so I have no intrest in hearing this

LAVOE REVOLT

Peace. I see it like 9th Wonder sees it--Can't fuck with it. ("It has nothing to with the STYLE of rap, subject matter, NOTHING..its the FEELING for me"--9th Wonder). The vibe is not there and its not surprising. Gotta say musically it's trash. It's too artificial, weak vibe. Jay bores cuz he never really had much to say. After his book, his content seems even more expected and undynamic. Jay's flow is still there but not on all tracks but it could be the overproduction too. Kanye doesn't just say ignorant shit but shit that makes little sense. The heart of this shit is weak. Kanye is a great producer for others knowing their capabilities. He is delusional about his MC abilities so he makes the most softest and bland beats for himself. He's a occasionally successful punchline rapper in the worse commercial field of rappers in history. As rappers, both their vibes is weak because they stand for so little that the pro-Black women idea on "That's my bitch" is disingenuous and the "murder to excellence" is just an average shit is real to let's get and live paper track. Ultimately, this is big sloppy overproduced pop pseudo-orchestral music over soft breaks. It's really only in the Hip Hop genre cuz they rapped.
    Last edited by Tony Scar; 08-08-2011 at 01:38 PM.

hahahahahahahahahha Angry,,,,thats my niggga,u made my day dun lmao