Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: watch the throne = rich nigga WINE AND CHEESE PARTY on wax

watch the throne is heat rocks....

....next level production....this is hip-hop built for stadiums

....album is dope
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

I really look forward to listening to this. I kinda expected all the negativity too even tho it's entertaining lol
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Shaolin Master

Charls Barkley called, and said this shit is turrible.

Platinum Chupa Chup DirtMcgehrk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    and you might not have a wine cellar, but i doubt your gunshots have made someone levitate, or that you've punched someone and stabbed their brain with their nose bone, but that doesn't stop you from listening to "the infamous" does it?
    Hahahaha! Good point Pandemic.
    "Drag you to hell I'm evil dead, you can call me Sam Raimi/ These Muthafuckas
    want a verse but they can't pay me."

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

i dont like it. other than otis...whatever. im not rich so i cant relate....

Hollow Dartz is right, another predictable diatribe from Angry

You guys are so sheltered that you actually think this album contains experimentation, or that it faithfully infuses elements of electronic music instead of just appropriating those recognisable sounds for the sake of exposure.

Kanye does it constantly, and anyone who listens to anything but hip hop recognising that he is just doing it to attrack a broader audience.

DrunkenMasta303

im so sheltered i didnt even know these dudes made an album together

i only chekkd out that rza trakk and its trash LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    lift off
    otis
    new day
    why i love you
    primetime
    the joy

to hell with the rest..
    yeah pretty much the same songs i thought was dope, i also liked "Murder to Exellence" and "Gotta Have It" so i think the album is about 50/50. half of it's worth listening to but the other half is really, really weak.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Lift off is dope. I couldn't catch it yesterday for NOTHING but this morning I'm playing the album all the way through. I can see how people are saying Jay fell off cause of tracks like this. Jay tries to do diff shit all the time since around vol.3 life and times of S dot ..... Remember on blueprint 2 he was slowing his flow up and trying different shit all over the place.

He sounds weak on Lift off but if you look at the track as a whole and not just in verses or whatever , he serves his purpose on the track imo.

Ain't nobody gotta like this. To each their own all day. I know there are a few of us that are fans up in here an thats about all I give a fuck about , lol. its all good LOL

I remember a few of you talking that way about Tyler the creator and then I seen yall in other places saying thats your boy talking bout "WOLF GANG" lol , its all good.

Niggas in Paris is kraaaazy. Imagine that session. PRICELESS- LMAO!!!! jordan game 6

Well, I'm fucking rich, and I'm going to listen to this album sometime soon.

Gonna DL it though cause as rich as I am I figure I need the $25 more than Jay Z or Kanye do.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol now look at what we have here. We got niggaz who "can't relate" Lmao yall niggaz can't relate to street rhymes either, I see why yall love those warcloud world of warcraft rhymes, fuck outta here. Next we got niggaz that didn't even hear the album and hating on it....lol sad yall the niggaz that's killing hip hop now, if you hate an artist why step into a topic of theirs? Lol this album has 4-5 bangers on it. Lol niggaz still skimming through albums, go listen to that underground shit that's weak right now, I don't know when the last time underground hip hop has been really hot , but i know yall niggaz can relate to blasting weapons that blow up planets lol fuck outta here
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Just listened to this album again. I change my mind its not average, its a piece of shit. To use an analogy, its like two rich lesbians having a pillowfight, but they're ugly lesbians that can't rap.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Just listened to this album again. I change my mind its not average, its a piece of shit. To use an analogy, its like two rich lesbians having a pillowfight, but they're ugly lesbians that can't rap.
    ahahaha!!!

way to be honest bro.
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Lol now look at what we have here. We got niggaz who "can't relate" Lmao yall niggaz can't relate to street rhymes either, I see why yall love those warcloud world of warcraft rhymes, fuck outta here. Next we got niggaz that didn't even hear the album and hating on it....lol sad yall the niggaz that's killing hip hop now, if you hate an artist why step into a topic of theirs? Lol this album has 4-5 bangers on it. Lol niggaz still skimming through albums, go listen to that underground shit that's weak right now, I don't know when the last time underground hip hop has been really hot , but i know yall niggaz can relate to blasting weapons that blow up planets lol fuck outta here
    lol @ this nigga having an emotional breakdown over this.

nigga, u like this over Wu Meets Indie Culture nigga LOL ure opinion been void

We do it for the people.