Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ M.O.D and MENES Bringfourth: THE 4OURFATHERS Album ]

P.E.A.C.E \and much respekt! JIGSAMA... you know the deal homie, I almost say MENTAL ORDER Part 2 Freshly Pillaged Landz has too come first before we drop somthing else from the camp!

But yo truly your wordz are much appreciated and taken into consideration! I hope too see a written review or two in hear someday.

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

This tape is too dope!! Menes brought crazy lyrical and delivery-wise craft to the table, no ifs ands or buts about it!! M.O.D is just a nassssttyyy producer, bottom line!! Loved what he brought to the table on this whole tape smh one of Wu-Corp's classics INDEED!! Props, yahll!!
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

album is dope...some smart lyrics with a gritty vibe..m.o.d.'s beats r always pure..peace

just listening to this right now,this shit is straight mega fireeee...WHATTTT

this is the kinda shit i wanna do yo,i need this exact type of production in my life...perfection

on behalf of the BDZ, id like to say peace to everyone for checkin out the first solo to come out the camp.

they always been held in reserve but the time is upon us. much more group work coming, but we gonna let MENES shine through the muck n mire.

and as far as i know, yall best to set up some sentries and bodyguards cause Empty Rifles, Full Canteens on the sneak attack with barbwire rhymes and IED beats. BOOM

BDZ takeover in effect

oh ya

major big ups to MOD for spreadin the dopeness around. if yall aint notice but dude has had production credits on the last few projects to drop around here.

dukes mad ill on the boards and the wheels of steel. to say its an honour to rock with a grandmaster is an understatement. keep that vintage shit coming fam, making the music every true head wants to hear

oh wow. dl going now. will be in the whip tomorrow.

goes hard man....you guys are both dope...beats/lyrics on point...keep up the good work

The Merchant, Partnerz, Masta Cypha Devine, The interlude was Dope too, Rock Interment, Eighty8, The Holy Smoke .... those the ones i really like besides that the whole album was fukkn Sikk son Peace to MOD & Menes PEACE!!!

still bumping this shit haard

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Yo P.E.A.C.E too my BRETHREN! Thankz for coming through... Glad you feelin it like that SHIFTER. You too BLAK and STEVEN. DA PROPHETT! thatz watup lord. Wat track be hittin you hardest?

WOrd up CUTN! let me kno when you spin that ish and watch you think..

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR UPCOMING PROJECTZ;

DEADLY HANDS BEATTAPE!
    EMPTY RIFLES FULL CANTEENS ALBUM [ with MOD Production]

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

bump!

Wadup people! Someone come thru wit a review itz a short album!
    Respekt.1
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Bladoooow My Cannukka

The Merchant - dope intro into the beat verses are illin , loving the deep breathing of air , crazy lyrics , haha cant get away from the war qoutes
    Ok lol these wernt tagged properly 7th is to blame just cuz he's british , they not playing in order so your review not in order

corner stones - another nine nickle beat dope steeze pcp shouts and all dope
    moon stage and stage- damn this is the meaning of ninties boom bap - sick lyrics last couples bars sounded lazy and the beat still had 30 seconds to pass poems on , but still sickly
    Land of the lost- mellow soundin more war qoutes lol dope adlibs nice pause and comming back in was sickly
    Rock Interment - Beat Is Beastly Vocals Sound Mastered Diffrent....lyric on point never fall off
    eighty8 - lovin how the lyric never fall off beat is illin reminds me of some artifacts shit
    The Holy Smoke - simple beat i think this on is my least fav .....in the earth blood doesnt change lyrics are beastly some epoch prophet type lyrics
    closed tunnel - ahh my shit right here 1995 type shit jazzy kango hats rythem on the bridge type ish
    partnerz - more heat right here nice intro lol DITC type is i was wait for diamond d , lol great shit sun lovin the menes mod combo
    master cypher devine - sound like a video game castlevania lol nice run on ryhmes
    cosmic bounty - sickly my fav so far love that sample lyrics are demonic sun all over the place nice
    Interlude - lol ok nuffin much to say it came last

all in all a solidly dope ass project nice solo debut from menes ,
    you can hear the growth and MOD shines like always , and 7th is british like always ,
    beats were banging and all i gotta say is the camp aint done yall "S.O" what!!!!
    ERFC coming hard out the bunkers and The March Of Maddness Coming To Your mind Cavity