Thread: new music: Torae/Large Pro, NYGz/Preemo, Oddisee, Buff1/Reks, Killah Priest

Default new music: Torae/Large Pro, NYGz/Preemo, Oddisee, Buff1/Reks, Killah Priest

in case y'all ain't checking my blog yet i don't want any hip-heads miss all these goodies that dropped today. i updated the blog today with five new posts, all new songs from the artists that i mentioned in the t.title and they are all banging. most are download links and a few (might only be one) are high quality stream @ SounCloud.

www.claaa7.blogspot.com

DON'T SLEEP

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

new J-Live over classic Diamond D beat
    new Consequence over new Havoc beat

check it out @ The Lost Tapes

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

that Priest track is a monster and so it the new Con joint, that Havoc beat is dope imo.

never got into NYGs that much but it was definitely a nice track, premo with a dope beat and that K Def/Ghost track, whats that for?

People need to start using Havoc more, dude's got beats for days, had the best track on BME, this consequence track is dope........ Havoc is the main reason I'm waiting on new Mobb deep music, seems like he's about to go off summin crazy with the beats on that

props on your blog, man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    that Priest track is a monster and so it the new Con joint, that Havoc beat is dope imo.

never got into NYGs that much but it was definitely a nice track, premo with a dope beat and that K Def/Ghost track, whats that for?
    you should check more for NYGz bro, there are one of my favorite of any "new" groups, they've done so much amazing music. but we all have a different opinion of course so it's all good

hehe the K-Def/GFK joint is actually from "Pretty Toney Album", he was only credited for "It's Over" but he actually produced "Last Night" and "Keisha's House" too. he also produced three songs on the Theodore Unit LP and four on the last O.D.B. album mixtape.

actually K-Def/Redefinition Records/2DopeBoyz/Chris Moss and my blog The Lost Tapes are releasing a great K-Def compilation very, very soon. i can with ease say it's the best compilation i was ever involved in plus it's cool to be a part of an official project of an artist i admired for years.

Quote Originally Posted by beeboy View Post
    props on your blog, man!!!
    thanks man, keep checking. since yesterday i uploaded new Large Pro, Diamond District, DJ Jazzy Jeff/Ayah/Freeway, Method Man/Suga Bang. i try to update every day