Thread: # Manhan Quanxi #

Default # Manhan Quanxi #

? is Lung Kwun-Bo "King Of Chefs & Chef Of Kings"

A few Home-cooked snippets dishes from the coming "Manchu Han Imperial Feast". This will be composed of "Thirty-Two Delicacies".

My Cooking Ustensils :

- SP 303 : "Chinese Cleaver" chopping through bones
    - Sansui 771 Amplifier : "Oven Deluxe" Great to cook Delicious Vynils
    - B&O 4402 Turntable : Finely crafted Imperial Service
    - Vinyls : World's edible delicacies
    - Apple Macbook Pro : A great Commis

http://soundcloud.com/king_of_chefs

Ready to eat. Bon appétit ! Hope you'll like

some good eats right here.

you must be from the SP forums? just an assumption based on ya soundcloud friends list.

def got that lo fi grittyness. Egg Drop Soup was imo, simple but boomin. the drums on Snowy Palm were the illest of em all, i just didnt care much for the sample.

still some good joints here. you only rock with the kung fu samples? some people dont care for that around here, just wondering

REally appreciate. Dig the tracks you upload here Bronze.
    Snowy Palm is the last track i did and played drums live on it. Had fun doing it.

To answer your question I must admit that I love Kung Fu flicks (Childhood + Rza's Heritage...) but on this project I'll use samples / Mc's punchline / dialogues related to Cooking. I must admit that I'd rather like working with Mc's. if there's any interested here. :-)

Regarding Sp Forums, it's a place i visit since i bought my "Chinese Cleaver" and it's like here a good place to read about production & listen many kind of producers and see how people increase their skills and styles.

Peace

There is some nice beat man, maybe they need a better mix (i mean more level), but i like the style.