Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biohazard tatoo

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    .ppl at my job seriously think I'm 19 or 20.tat's might make me look old LOL
    I have the same blessing. The lowest one thought I was, was 18. Just a few months ago, somebody asked me if I'm still growing (I'm six six) and what do I really wanna do with my life...I'm 32. hahahhaha.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i know you heard about bug catchers right? bug catchers are gay dudes who deliberately try to get the package so they can stop worrying about getting it. they even have bug catcher parties where a catcher will invite a bunch of hiv+ dudes over to run a train on him. SMH
    i was a doc on this shit and they followed this dude thru his quest to catch aids. then almost a year after his catcher party checked back on him and he had it and regretted it. LOL
    i'ma look for it on youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    the doc is called "The Gift" and i was wrong they are called bug chasers.
    yeah I seen that shit on 20/20 back in the day.John stossel did an expose.shit is horrible in the battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Ya think it's only homos who think that way?

What if there are straights who live a risky lifestyle and also wanna 'get it over with' and don't mind sharing 'the gift' with others?
    yeah that shit is fucked up.I guess the risk is so high for them that these bug spreaders decided "fuck it". thats gotta be one of the saddest ways to live right there.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    I have the same blessing. The lowest one thought I was, was 18. Just a few months ago, somebody asked me if I'm still growing (I'm six six) and what do I really wanna do with my life...I'm 32. hahahhaha.
    hahahahaha ,yeah being this way is awesome. If national security wasn't so tight then we could just walk around on college campuses and scoop honeys like its no thing when we are like 60.

yo!! we'll be 90 something and in wheel chairs and still look like we do right now - 19.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    hahahahaha ,yeah being this way is awesome. If national security wasn't so tight then we could just walk around on college campuses and scoop honeys like its no thing when we are like 60.

yo!! we'll be 90 something and in wheel chairs and still look like we do right now - 19.
    Word!