Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother Fucking Freedom

Default Mother Fucking Freedom

it fells so fucking good to be out of the cage.....ish

that being said lets get right to business

Basegod licks dildos covered in pico di gio and the head cheese of a 600lb albino Nigerian

NI should change their name to snobbish united.
    seriously you suck.

skampo cant rap, but you knew that already so instead ill tell you what his good at....fingering Saw to keep him from kicking him out of his house
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
    it fells so fucking good to be out of the cage.....ish

missing the fresh meat and shit

that being said lets get right to business

Basegod licks dildos covered in pico di gio and the head cheese of a 600lb albino Nigerian

Eh, he's probably already said this about himself

NI should change their name to snobbish united.
    seriously you suck.

Guess they're kinda lame

skampo cant rap, but you knew that already so instead ill tell you what his good at....fingering Saw to keep him from kicking him out of his house

hahahaha
    gracias dios basado. Ima ccheck out them spaceship cartoons and shit doko

space shit cartoons??? not one of those was a cartoon. if you walk into mnemosyne thinking its a cartoon you inner child will be killed, and you will be traumatized for life
    Last edited by Dokuro; 08-23-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

What's NI?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Why they let you back so soon is beyond me, they must have been smoking something. You're the scum of the site. Most ignorant person at the forum.

Stop being an asshole dookie, anime is cartoons with spaceships, big guns, bug eyes and mech suits in em and shit. I like it but how is it not a cartoon? Just cos it ain't cats and rats beating the shit outta each other.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post

FUCK U BiTCH

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Why they let you back so soon is beyond me, they must have been smoking something. You're the scum of the site. Most ignorant person at the forum.
    coming from you that means nothing. dude, your the most ignorant on this thread. you so ignorant in fact you do not realize how ignorant you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Stop being an asshole dookie, anime is cartoons with spaceships, big guns, bug eyes and mech suits in em and shit. I like it but how is it not a cartoon? Just cos it ain't cats and rats beating the shit outta each other.
    Anime does not equal cartoon, anime has something cartoons don't, ...plot. you know a begging and end, the story builds and falls through out the episodes. also the majority of anime is not for children. i do not think i would let my child watch something like, chaos; Head or elfen lied

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    What's NI?

the NI official mascot
    Excalibur

seriously ever time i read a post from NI..
    Last edited by Dokuro; 08-23-2011 at 07:41 PM.

semantics. Someone drew it several thousand times, its a cartoon, but its not for kids. I'm definitely gon check em out though.

In truth Roadrunner is an edge of the seat experience not surpassed by any other short or long film, and the plot is basically dog trys to eat bird and fails.

don't get the wrong idea its about plot anime has it,... although there are some anime people consider to be cartoons,..these have no plots and are designed on an episode basses for entertainment.

if no plot progresses from episode 1->24 then its not an anime
    when used from a writers point of view

cartoons=comic strips
    Anime=books

now back to insulting NI

PRODIGAL SUN

fag

fuck up Socrates! and stop using my name.

fuck it remix

did you think it was Ova (get it ova as in OVA and the Ebonics form of over)

Last edited by Dokuro; 08-25-2011 at 08:51 PM.