Thread: What became of these Marvel Characters

Default What became of these Marvel Characters

Bishop & Dr Strange

dr. strange is a current member of the new avengers with spider man, luke cage, iron fist, wolverine, the thing, ms marvel, jessica jones & mockingbird. they're getting ready to start up a new defenders series, and i think dr strange will be the leader of that team (like he always was). he's also a playable character in the new ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 video game coming out soon.

last i saw bishop he lost his shit and was chasing down cable & a mutant baby named hope. he wanted to kill the baby because he believed she was the cause of his shitty future. he got fucked up and didnt kill the baby. im not really sure whats happened to him since then. h
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

bishop from wiki

After several years at failing to kill Hope, Hope finally decides that it's time to return to the present. During a battle, Bishop manages to knock out Cable. In a fit of rage, Hope's powers awaken and knock him out. Hope attempts to kill him, but is stopped by Cable. They take his time machine and leave him stranded. Bishop is somehow transported with them and begins chasing them through time, in an attempt to kill Hope before they reach the present.[26] In Cable #24, Hope and Nathan return to the present time but Bishop follows them. He attacks them, running Cable through with a sword. As Cable is incapacitated, Hope rushes to his aid but is ultimately overpowered by Bishop. Cable takes out Bishop's time travelling device from his techno-organic arm, performs some alterations on it and places it in Bishop's robotic arm. Cable recovers enough to toss Bishop into the subway. As Bishop attempts to kill Hope one last time, he is transported to a barren and dead Earth (as a result of his efforts to limit Cable and Hope's attempts to find allies and shelter through different time periods) with a red Sun in the sky (cause unknown). Bishop, being overconfident, attempts to travel back to the present time to continue his quest to kill Cable and Hope Summers, but due to Cable sabotaging Bishop's time travelling device, this attempt causes his robotic arm to explode. This leaves him stranded in the year 6700 A.D. Bishop is last shown thinking to himself concerning Cable and Hope, "I was as much a father to that girl as you were. Whatever she becomes, it's because of me. I was doing the right thing. Wasn't I?".[27]

I hate the way Marvel have treated Bishop in recent years.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

yeah they ruined his character...unless it's rectonned to be mind-control, a clone, doppelganger, robot, or something.

who was responsible for the idea of him doing a "heel turn"?

who knows

^No. SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    bishop from wiki

After several years at failing to kill Hope, Hope finally decides that it's time to return to the present. During a battle, Bishop manages to knock out Cable. In a fit of rage, Hope's powers awaken and knock him out. Hope attempts to kill him, but is stopped by Cable. They take his time machine and leave him stranded. Bishop is somehow transported with them and begins chasing them through time, in an attempt to kill Hope before they reach the present.[26] In Cable #24, Hope and Nathan return to the present time but Bishop follows them. He attacks them, running Cable through with a sword. As Cable is incapacitated, Hope rushes to his aid but is ultimately overpowered by Bishop. Cable takes out Bishop's time travelling device from his techno-organic arm, performs some alterations on it and places it in Bishop's robotic arm. Cable recovers enough to toss Bishop into the subway. As Bishop attempts to kill Hope one last time, he is transported to a barren and dead Earth (as a result of his efforts to limit Cable and Hope's attempts to find allies and shelter through different time periods) with a red Sun in the sky (cause unknown). Bishop, being overconfident, attempts to travel back to the present time to continue his quest to kill Cable and Hope Summers, but due to Cable sabotaging Bishop's time travelling device, this attempt causes his robotic arm to explode. This leaves him stranded in the year 6700 A.D. Bishop is last shown thinking to himself concerning Cable and Hope, "I was as much a father to that girl as you were. Whatever she becomes, it's because of me. I was doing the right thing. Wasn't I?".[27]
    thanks for this got some catching up to do
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 01-02-2012 at 01:15 PM.

was gonna say, thats one way to shatter that ego