Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why One Creator and so many religions?

DJ ALX

Default Why One Creator and so many religions?

There is One Creator, The Allmighty, The Upmost, The I AM...
    So why are there so many religions?
    Why do religions make war against each other?
    Why do they sacrifice humans for the God (or false God and false saviour) they worship?

Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

MAN
    Christianity = White Supremacy

^this is one of the reasons....different opinions, and speculative opinions with no proof.

Many religions started with the same message, and while the 3 "Major" world religions started in the same area- Palestine area, you also have the far east and so on....Over time, the real/original message of many religions change PEACE

there is multiple ways to get to one destination.
    protectyaneck45: the rza's here
    protectyaneck45: and he says to give him back his chops
    xial: shut up

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    I do believe there is more than 1 "god". thus different ppl worshipping different gods.
    I agree with u.....

Lord of the Perfect Black

If there weren't more than one god, then there wouldn't be any so- called false gods for each individual god to be jealous of or admonish people for acknowledging.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

Because of many cultures, histories etc...
    F.L.I.N.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    do you have proof to disprove what i think? otherwise what you say is merely an opinion that is attacking my opinion.
    Peace, there are many complex theories and explanations....this can be debated for pages....but theres no point going into that, when we can take something simple....

take this Quranic "Surah" which talks about the Creator Allah is another name for GOD it is GOD in Arabic so:

Qul huwa Allahu ahad

Say: He is Allah, the One

Allahu's-samad

Allah, the eternally besought of all

Lam yalid wa lam yulad

He does not beget and is not begotten
    Wa lam yakun la hu kufuwan ahad

And nothing is comparable to Him
    The following is some insight into those passages:

God's command "He is God, the One" negates partnership with Him in every sense, whether it concerns His Self, Attributes or His Deeds. It also demonstrates the distinctiveness of God in His perfection, magnificence and majesty.

"He does not beget not nor is He begotten. And there is none comparable to Him". This statement can also be understood from the general statement: "Say! He is God! The One". Nothing came out of Him nor did He come out of anything. He has no equal, no likeness and no similarity.

I recently watched a DVD titled similarities between Islam and Hinduism by Dr Zakir Naik and the speaker actually quoted this passage from various Sanskirt Hindu passages, i recommend people to see this DVD.

Peace

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=171&page=21

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Elohim

"And for every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a Messenger.

So when their Messenger comes, the matter is decided between them with Justice, and they are not wronged."

- (Qur'an 10:47)

What I'm saying is that all Science and Religion is based on Mathematics which is the Tree of Life, called in Hebrew the Kabbalah(means "to recieve").

Buddhism/Tantrism(the Buddha sat under the Bodhi Tree), Sufism(pure Islam), Brahmanism, Gnosis(pure Christianity) and many other religions are all based on The Tree as well.

It's not just limited to Western Occultism and Mystical Judaism as many assume.

Ra Un Nefer Amen Shows and Proves this in his writings as well.

Look at the attributes of the Supreme Mathematics of the Nation of Gods and Earths. They're almost identical to those of Kabbalah.

I just briefly showed some of the math related to 5, or Power-Justice or Refinement-Consciousness.

Most of my posts since I've been posting here have been related to The Tree of Life(all of them depending on your perspective).

All these sectarian arguments are completely useless, counter-productive and even destructive(even though some building is being done).

The Tree of Life itself is Man in his purest state(God(Wisdom, Strength and Beauty) or Allah).

This is what all the Prophets, Buddhas, Christs, Magi, etc. have been trying to show us, and we, dominated by the ego(Shaiytan), in turn would rather crucify them.

^ Youve posted this already

and what makes Sufism "Pure Islam"? as far as i know, it has many different groups and many of them belong to the Sunni group, they concentrate on a technique of spiritual perfection called Tassawuf which is the 3rd science of Islam

PEACE

I know. I just wanted it to be seen, because it seems nobody ever wants to attempt to get the root of any matter.

As for what makes Sufism "Pure Islam" is that they're more concerned with the Sceince or Esoterism of Islam, than just the belief and spookism aspect which turns out so many religious fanatics.

Read Rumi's poems, he was totally against sectarian fanatacism.

There are too many Muslims(and in most other religions) who want to tell everybody to believe this or that, so that they won't go to hell.

Anyway, will you tell us more about 'Tassawuf which is the 3rd science of Islam'?

PEACE

I know. I just wanted it to be seen, because it seems nobody ever wants to attempt to get the root of any matter.

As for what makes Sufism "Pure Islam" is that they're more concerned with the Sceince or Esoterism of Islam, than just the belief and spookism aspect which turns out so many religious fanatics.

Read Rumi's poems, he was totally against sectarian fanatacism.

There are too many Muslims(and in most other religions) who want to tell everybody to believe this or that, so that they won't go to hell.

I see your point, and this in not a good method, but then it just comes down to people being uneducated in this field and them taking these kind of approaches because its convenient for them. Or them oversimplifying "Fiqh" which is another of the 3 sciences and deals with "Legal opinions and fatwas" which some Muslims like to oversimlify, but its really down to scholars who are educated in a specific one of these sciences....some people like to concentrate on one science and neglect the other.....hey everyone is guilty of this to a degree including me.....hopefully when i get other priorities out of the way like getting my degree i can research these better.

Anyway, will you tell us more about 'Tassawuf which is the 3rd science of Islam'?
    Yeah sure, a bit i know, and a bit from where i got the knowledge from!

Tasawwuf is the science as it is called in Arabic, whilst Sufism is the term used in the context of the English language.

It should be noted that the term Sufi carries great weight and is not to be commonly or easily applied; such application is often caused due to the influence of orientalism and secterianism. In modern times Tasawwuf is often heavily misunderstood, because of this influence it is often so that Sufism itself comes to be considered secterian by some, of which its secterian followers are then called the Sufis. The reality is very different, though it cannot be denied that Tasawwuf, just as other major sciences, has been misused by certain people that indeed have formed sects and deviated from the mainstream.

Tasawwuf is a branch of Islamic knowledge which focuses on the spiritual development of the Muslim.

It basically consists of dedication to worship, total dedication to Allah Most High, disregard for the finery and ornament of the world, abstinence from the pleasure, wealth, and prestige sought by most men, and retiring from others to worship alone. This was the general rule among the Companions of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and the early Muslims, but when involvement in this-worldly things became widespread from the second Islamic century onwards and people became absorbed in worldliness, those devoted to worship came to be called Sufiyya or People of Tasawwuf" (Ibn Khaldun, al-Muqaddima [N.d. Reprint. Mecca: Dar al-Baz, 1397/1978], 467).

Tasawwuf is the soul of Islam. Its function is to purify the heart from the lowly bestial attributes of lust, calamities of the tongue, anger, malice, jealousy, love of the world, love of fame, niggardliness, greed, ostentation, vanity, deception, etc. At the same time it aims at the adornment of the heart with the lofty attributes of repentance, perseverance, gratefulness, fear of Allah , hope, abstention, tauheed, trust, love, sincerity, truth, contemplation, etc.

The essential idea of tahzeebe akhlaq is to bring our natural faculties in a state of balance. The three basic faculties are anger, desires, and intelligence.

Anger: When in equilibrium it results in valor, forbearance, steadfastness, the ability to restrain anger, and dignity. Excess will result in rashness, boastfulness, pride, inability to restrain anger, and vanity. A deficiency will result in cowardice, disgrace and feelings of inferiority.

Desires: Equilibrium here results in chastity, generosity, haya (decency), patience and contentment. Its excess leads to greed and lust. The other extreme results in narrow-mindedness, impotence, etc.

Intelligence: Equilibrium here makes man wise, sharp-witted and one with great insights. Excess here makes one deceptive, fraudulent and an impostor. Its lack results in ignorance and stupidity with the consequence that such a person is quickly misled.

A person will be considered as having a beautiful character only when these faculties are in the state of balance and equilibrium. Internal beauty varies with people just as external beauty does. The possessor of the most beautiful seerah was Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. The beauty of our seerah is based on its closeness to his seerah.

Heres a good link "What is Tassawuf?"

http://www.tasawwuf.org/basics/thanwi_tasawwuf.htm

^ So as you can see its not easy!

It takes years of mastering, and the will to devote yourself to it!

My knowledge is limited but im sure this helped...PEACE

That's right; thanks, I'll look it over more.

It already sounds VERY similiar to Yoga, Gnostic and Tantric Buddhist practice.

Why is it considered the "Third Science"?(i.e. what are the First Two?)