Thread: The Life of Rebellion is a Lonely One

Default The Life of Rebellion is a Lonely One

I forget where I read it, yet somewhere in my journey I read a passage that alluded to the sentiment expressed in the thread title. Being concious, being free, being in pursuit of conciousness and freedom for yourself and your people, well that path is a lonely one . One may even call it unrewarding yet that depends on what qualifies as a rewardling life to you though.

You will be attacked for what your doing. You will be attacked for what youre not doing. You will be persecuted for what you have done. You will be persecuted for what you have not done. You will be disliked for what you plan to do. And you will be disliked for what you do not plan to do.

To be on this path of liberation is the greatest path you could be on and also the most difficult. You should understand that you wont have many who view it like you do and are willing to work with you. Tracking peace, tracking truth, tracking awakening and enlightenment; none of that is entertaining, none of that is a laughing matter, none of it keeps the illusion we live in in tact --and that is why you should expect it to be just you and god. And if you do find an individual or group brave enough to walk that path with you be grateful, consider it a blessing, that is one of the greatest gifts one could receive on this plane.
    Last edited by Tao Mentality; 08-30-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: i swear it dont cost much to pay attention to me - 3000

That Man Over There Ron Paul 2012's Avatar

no shit, its also not fiscally rewarding. this is what happens win you choose to be on the outside. if you don't conform to society you will be alienated. however there are people on the outside who will be your friends. how ever if you have the ASPD you find your self walking away from them. Rebellion is on the side of chaos, it opposes order you lose when ever you take any side to the extreme. if you have to much order in your life, you will not enjoy it. when you have to much freedom in your life, you will be alone. one need to look no further then this site, look at Dokuro. So rebellious that no one here likes him, he is always the enemy, always disagrees.
    Oh! and the quote came from Kung fu-tzi

Ps. how the fuck can you claim a Tao Mentality and be a revolutionary. Tao's mane platform was "Abide and you will have happiness."

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    — Ron Paul

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

To abide in the Tao is to revolt against the current structure of society.

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul 2012 View Post
    look at Dokuro. So rebellious that no one here likes him, he is always the enemy, always disagrees.
    This is just sad.. Referring to your secondary/tertiary accounts as if they were third persons.. Plus you're clearly delusional..
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Good thread

no doubt.