Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ceited pissed at Tyler's award

Bruno Mars is lame hes the definition of a pop artist, why would you like him? Why doesn't someone throw that prick a grenade already.

hes got a good voice does good music writes good songs. just because hes popular doesn't mean that he sucks.

let me guess sosa your the kinda guy who stops listening to an artist just because the become popular

you need to obey the realist commandments

ps if you obey the realist commandments you have broke the realist commandments
    Last edited by Dokuro; 09-05-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

keep it real yo...

went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Not even slightly true dookiehoe, His music just seems very commercial and trite. The production is glossy and bland, he makes pop songs. Its almost like his only goal was to make money.

Obviously he has talent to be able to write popular songs but I personally feel that his music is soulless. Obviously it possible to be popular and make soulful music so he has no excuse. Robert Johnson sold his soul, Mars did the same but the devil just gave him the talent equivalent to his height.

If you like him fine, I just wouldn't have expected many people on here to have an Abba, Wham or Bruno Mars CD in their collection thats all.

so~ i find his music vary soul full,.. but because hes got a contract his soulless,... got you

you really should postpone you predisposed judgment when looking at talent
    sure if he stayed underground singing on the street he would have "soul" but if you can make money doing what you love more power to you then again im also a Jack Johnson fan i like good music and just because the have a record contract doesn't mean i'm going to stop listening and i dont think less of them

after all i'm the Devil

so that said

Last edited by Dokuro; 09-05-2011 at 07:27 PM.

yes i read you passing your opinion as fact, i don't thing his music is soulless trite and bland, i do think he makes music because he likes to i can hear it in his song

you see how i don't pass my opinion as fact

i would so have they guy preform at may club

speaking of which i have Abba in my collection

but i wouldnt compare Abba to bruno

i compare Bruno to Jack

fuck ya what do you know about this

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

whether you classify pop music or underground means shit the fact is are you doing something real

allot of times i get to wondering though
    like why the fuck is Hyadian not pop music yet
    like seriously were do you draw the line, MTV? and if that's the case don't you think its fuckin shallow and if the line is indeed drawn at MTV
    i saw Killer mikes burn on MTV a while ago soo~ is he pop music now should i disavow the whole Grim time Rap gang,... wait social distortion is always on mtv should i stop allowing them to play in my club

fuck you if being cool means to do what you do fuck it i'm a dweeb

that being said i do what i want so im going to live you with some underground pop-experimental gold

the last thing you see me doing is giving two fucks
    Last edited by Dokuro; 09-05-2011 at 08:03 PM.

bruno mars on sum kid n play swag lookin like he's a member of GLADD

the fucks wrong with Kid n Play

and what wrong with their swagg
    all the cool kids do it

ps swagg rhymes with fag so with out going the full 6 degrees i will get to the point ......your gay

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

im high af nd i actuaLLY viewed his post .. gna pack the bong again cuz he alleviated my high